Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:44 pm
Youta: Be sure to not hurt her ok? I don't think she meant what she said...after all, she was drunk. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:47 pm
Wow, she is a good role-model. How old is she?  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:49 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Youta: Be sure to not hurt her ok? I don't think she meant what she said...after all, she was drunk. 3nodding
oh jeez...........  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:51 pm
karasu_sabre

Youta: *thinks for a moment* Actually I don't know. She never tells me anything personal so... And if I did asked, she'd either tell me to shut up or hit me with something. 3nodding I mean, drinking 5 bottles of apple cider must have really possessed her or something. Yup, that's my partner all right!! xd biggrin  

Tear_Angel

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:54 pm
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Youta: *thinks for a moment* Actually I don't know. She never tells me anything personal so... And if I did asked, she'd either tell me to shut up or hit me with something. 3nodding I mean, drinking 5 bottles of apple cider must have really possessed her or something. Yup, that's my partner all right!! xd biggrin

Um, Youta, you can't get drunk off of apple cider.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:55 pm
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

shes 19........says so on first page  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:57 pm
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Youta: That's Katsa's age, Axel... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:02 pm
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Youta: That's Katsa's age, Axel... sweatdrop
oh dang it! shes 18 ok?  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:05 pm
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Youta: I think you can. It just have to hit the right place with a lot of bottles...thats what she once said to me anyways... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:07 pm
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Youta: I think you can. It just have to hit the right place with a lot of bottles...thats what she once said to me anyways... stare

Uh, she's messed up.  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:14 pm
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Uh, she's messed up.

Youta: Yeah, I think so too. But don't tell her that or she's gonna peel my wings off. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:15 pm
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Uh, she's messed up.

Youta: Yeah, I think so too. But don't tell her that or she's gonna peel my wings off. 3nodding
true that oh! *tosses Youta a key* use that to free Tear when she well u know because i g2g so bye guys  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:17 pm
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Uh, she's messed up.

true that oh! *tosses Youta a key* use that to free Tear when she well u know because i g2g so bye guys

Youta:Ok bye bye!! Thanks for the key!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:21 pm
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre

Uh, she's messed up.

Youta:Ok bye bye!! Thanks for the key!! biggrin

Just yell digimon abuse if she tries to do that.  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:26 am
Wormmon: Can we still shove a sock in her mouth?
Wormmon!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces