Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:30 pm
Teh_Boxman
For me, it's not so much the noobs but the elitist oldbies who think all newbies are inferior piles of s**t. Our efforts would be better spent going after them instead.

I HATE THEM TOO! We need to create a waffle iron army to deal with stupid noobs AND elitist "oldbies" or vets.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:35 pm
Charisma Raye
Teh_Boxman
For me, it's not so much the noobs but the elitist oldbies who think all newbies are inferior piles of s**t. Our efforts would be better spent going after them instead.

I HATE THEM TOO! We need to create a waffle iron army to deal with stupid noobs AND elitist "oldbies" or vets.

im sure that the combine forces of dronze's waffle iron and stripper army, and my own army of rabid psychotic waffle irons.....we can take em....  

Shugotenshi the Ninja

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:38 pm
Shugotenshi the Ninja
Charisma Raye
Teh_Boxman

im sure that the combine forces of dronze's waffle iron and stripper army, and my own army of rabid psychotic waffle irons.....we can take em....

All I've got are eggs...we should have egg canons! =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:59 pm
yes! but you should put them in the freezer first.....that way they hurt more razz  

Shugotenshi the Ninja

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:01 pm
Shugotenshi the Ninja
yes! but you should put them in the freezer first.....that way they hurt more razz

You're brilliant! =) That is why I like you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:10 pm
Charisma Raye
Shugotenshi the Ninja

really? aww...that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. sweatdrop I really like your dream avi btw, its super sweet.

i think we should be careful though....we are borderline threadjacking here lol.

and i really like dronze's rants.  

Shugotenshi the Ninja

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:28 pm
Shugotenshi the Ninja
Charisma Raye
Shugotenshi the Ninja

really? aww...that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. sweatdrop I really like your dream avi btw, its super sweet.

i think we should be careful though....we are borderline threadjacking here lol.

and i really like dronze's rants.

Threadjacking? We could always use the whole noob-extermination angle as an excuse. Or we could move the convo to my thread so it's not a threadjacking. (not gonna say where so I don't get in trouble for advertising)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:30 pm
lol, i dont think we are really threadjacking....its just that this convo could last for days..

i know where its at. i shall see you there.  

Shugotenshi the Ninja

Sasori is my only man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:53 pm
Thanks dronze!!! i myself am new here, and i hate those oldbie piles of s**t that can't tell the difference between a newbie and a n00b!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:00 pm
*starts training the waffle irons to respond to voice commands* ok, guys, attack..... AAAAAGH, MAKE THEM STOP, HELP!  

Ravenlady13

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:07 am
Can experienced Gaians join in on this hunt for Elitists. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:52 am
LanceCalvis

If you want you can join my egg canon task force over at my quest thread, Shugotenshi and I have a plan to exterminate both noobs and elitists!  

Charisma Raye

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:56 am
Charisma Raye
LanceCalvis

If you want you can join my egg canon task force over at my quest thread, Shugotenshi and I have a plan to exterminate both noobs and elitists!

Cool, I will bring my main and he can hunt with us. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:31 pm
I also think we should go after the mods for doing a shitty job of modding. After all, that's why they're called MODS. Because they're supposed to MOD the area making sure people don't break any RULES. Unfortunately, many people on Gaia's forums already HAVE and the mods apparently don't GIVE A s**t.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:51 pm
i give a s**t!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]