Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:06 pm
"Is he comparing me to a jinchuriki. No one compares me to one of them!" He charged at the annoying guy with Chidori. He thrust his arm into the guys chest making him drop the wood. "Listen to me when I'm talking to you punk."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:12 pm
Ryoku's shadow clone stands there."Hmm..oh right..Great clone explosion!ryoku said as the explosion blew the shop back into pieces."Damn!...there's goes lunch.ryoku said jumping down from the rooftop."What's your name kid?"Ryoku asked as he looked at him."I'm not here to fight but that explosion might've awakened the hokage. , so..if i were you guys...i'd leave..Shuishun no jutsu"ryoku said as he disappeared onto the street light. " My name's Ryoku Uchiha remember it..cause i'm the guy who's gonna surpass itachi!"he said as he spotted some guards coming their way.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:20 pm
"My name is Kravizto Uchiha. Cool nice to know." Kravizto said before realizing something. "Wait does that mean-" He looked back to where the guy was. "we're related." He left great. Oh yeah I better go warn that one guy. "Fire clone jutsu. Ok go warn that guy about this." He said joining back with Atekeru and Siana.
(Who's the Hokage going to be?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:24 pm
((ehhh don't know...hopefully someone will choose to be the hokage...))

Ryoku senses someone following him."Hmm...it's you again..what's wrong?"ryoku asked as he turned around.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:26 pm
"What this is the only way out of the village. You grew up here didn't you?" Kravizto asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:27 pm
"only way...what do you mean?" ryoku asked.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:34 pm
"Well you have the Sharingan which means your an Uchiha. Which wait that means you're related to me." Kravizto responded to him. "Wait then were you away from the village at the time of the attack too?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:41 pm
"Yeah i was on a recon mission, for the third...after the attack I Left to find itachi, i learned from some Pale guy that he joined the akatsuki..so i pursued him, i met up with him a few minutes ago, He told me to kill my closest friend...when i did my eyes started to change, now i'm trying to understand this power."Ryoku explained."listen, i have to go, there's someone i have to see...i'll be back when everything calms down here, see ya later, Shuishun No jutsu!((Body flicker technique for those who wanted to know)) ryoku disappears, adding:"Just tell me where to meet up with you..i know about your wanting to kill itachi, i won't interfere, i'm gonna go leave the akatsuki.."  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:52 pm
Part of the Akatsuki. Falls to the ground from the searing pain in his right arm. "This can only mean." He said before looking up to see Orochimaru and Kabuto. "I thought you were dead Kabuto." This is the time to use it. I will use it against him. "My my Kravizto you have grown into a fine Uchiha. Too bad for you that I need your body." Orochimaru was saying. "You'll never get it while I'm alive. Try and beat me." He said before going into curse level two. "Uh-oh Orochimaru he's learned how to control it. Should I take him out?" Kabuto asked. "No I'm only here to take his body as my own. Now hold still you need not worry anymore." Orochimaru said. "Get away from me." Kravizto said before throwing kunai at Orochimaru with his wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:03 pm
Ryoku heads to the village."Man i have to eat something...maybe the shop is fixed..."ryoku said as he ran towards the shop."YAY!!!" ryoku yelled in excitement."Hey old man give me two bowls full of ramen!"he said as he got his chopsticks."Ryoku saw tha plate and started to drool."MMM this ramen taste so great!!"ryoku said as he finished his meal."Thanks old man here's what i owe you." ryoku said as he gave him the money for the ramen and his shop."You don't have to give me this much." The shop onwer said. "It's the least i can do for blowing it up...i got to go now.."ryoku said as he ran towards the gate entrance.ryoku jumps over the gate and runs into the forest.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:21 pm
The battle continued but instead of it being on the roof they were in the forest. The trees all around them were falling. Kravizto saw Ryoku running towards them. They need to be wiped out now. Man I've used up a lot of chakra. He looked over to Orochimaru and Kabuto both of whom were breathing heavy. "Come now Kravizto time for you to stop resisting me." Orochimaru said to him. "Never I will never let you get my body." "Orochimaru maybe we should leave someone's coming close to us." Kabuto said. No don't come this way Ryoku they don't need to learn of more Uchihas being alive. "Time to finish this." Kravizto said as he charged them with Chidori in his right hand and Rasengan in his left. Right before it hit them they had run away. Kravizto leans against a tree. He saw Ryoku run past him. "Hey Ryoku what's up?" He said before he fell to the ground tired from his use of chakra.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:40 pm
Ryoku looks at Kravizto."what the hell happened?" ryoku said as he helped him up."Orochimaru...kabuto..long time.."ryoku said as he activated his sharingan."what's going on?"ryoku said while a shadow clone appears behind orochimaru forming handseals. "You b*****d i'll never forget that curse seal you gave me..i'll kill you..Alright clone! SUMMONING JUTSU! DEMON WOLF!Hmm..orochimaru..that means..Ryoku? Said the demon wolf as it ran towards ryoku and kravizto."Hey take care of this guy..i'll handle these guys."ryoku said as he closed his eyes."Itachi told me about your little encounter with him..he said tsukiyomi would help..well..TSUKIYOMI!"ryoku said as his mangekyo sharingan activated."Welcome to my world orochimaru...in this place i'll be torturing you here, it'll seem as if a full three days have passed but infact it is really one second passing..."ryoku said as he stab them with his tachi.

((Tachi is a type of Katana...it's longer than one anyway..))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:57 pm
While the two were busy with Ryoku Kravizto took up the last of his strength to take up some time to rest. "I can't believe they've gotten this strong." Kravizto said chuckling a little. Man I can barely move anymore I got to rest some. This is bad they have not even used their most powerful jutsu. If I rest for like five minutes more I'll have enough to use summoning jutsu. Ok let's just rest for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:11 pm
The 72 hours pass and they leave the Tsukiyomi genjutsu."Hah...Hah...Hah.."ryoku was catching some breaths and using more chakra to form another jutsu."Demonic Illusion: Bridge between hell and earth,With this jutsu i'll make them believe they're seeing their own deaths."ryoku said as he did more handsigns."this is it...AMATERASU!"ryoku yelled as he spit out black flames at orochimaru and kabuto."That should at least slow them down...C'mon Wolf." ryoku said as he hid behind wolf.Well now it's my turn, Demonic release: Left arm of the demon wolf said wolf as he transformed into an arm and merged with ryoku. 1st demonic gate open 2nd angelic gate open 3rd gate!, Gate of earth open, 4th gate!, Gate of heaven open...ARGH!!! SHARINGAN!" ryoku yelled as he open his curse seal gates and activates his demon sharingan. "Shuishun no jutsu..."ryoku disappears and reappears next to kabuto and cuts his arm off..."KATON:GOKAKYO NO JUTSU!" he incinerates his cut off arm."Wolf Fang Slash!"ryoku runs to orochimaru and gets punched in the stomach by kabuto."how the hell?..."Ryoku's chakra runs out and the two Ryoku thought were orochimaru and kabuto were actually clones. ryoku then faints."Damn.." he said as he fell to the ground.

((Drawbacks of what ryoku did: His demon Sharingan causes him to see in tunnel vision,His right arm can't move because it concentrates his chakra for his high speed hands seals,when he's running he runs at a speed where his tunnel vision nearly makes him temporarely blind, and when Kabuto punched him he hit him with a chakra absorbing technique.....BAD MOVE RYOKU!))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:25 pm
"Oh man that's one more person down. That's the end of it they left. At least we can regain our chakra." Kravizto said. "Ok I'm gonna go take Ryoku to the hospital. After that maybe I'll stay there too. I'm pretty badly hurt anyways." He goes gets Ryoku and takes him to the hospital. While there he runs into Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Iruka. Great a welcoming committee. "That's the guy that attacked us Iruka." Sasuke said. Iruka turned around to see his old friend Kravizto. "What the Kravisto? It's been a long time hasn't it." Iruka said. "Iruka shut up. I need to get Ryoku here to the doctor. I need to see him too but Ryoku is first." When all of them just looked at him he explained. "You see we ran into Orochimaru and Kabuto. They kinda caught me off guard after I fought against you guys, and Ryoku. So yeah that's pretty much what happened. So can we see the doctor or not?" "You can go this time but next time you better watch yourself." Naruto said. "So they had you going for a bit wow you must not be that strong." "Naruto if he is not strong neither are you. I mean he beat Sakura, you, Iruka, and I remember?" Sasuke said. "But what do you expect from an Uchiha." They all just looked at him. "Thanks Sasuke get the doctor. The doctor comes out and takes Ryoku and Kravizto into seperate rooms so they can start to rebuild their strength.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff