Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:33 pm
marcus lays down on the bed and falls asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:44 pm
she layed back down and fell asleep, holding the necklace close  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:46 pm
as the sun came up marcus came with it he gets out of the bed and looks out at the rising sun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:53 pm
she gets up and gets dressed,"ok later dad, going to to market" she said walking out the door, the guards following, she sighs "hey i have to do something in the girls room, wait for me over there" she said pointing to a crowded area, she smiled and walked away from them.  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:57 pm
as the sun reaches the right time for him to get out with out being noticed
marcus jumps from his balcony and heads for the market  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:58 pm
she looks around "hey i wonder where he is" she said "hmm maybe he couldnt come" she sighs and looks around, looking at all of the neat little things the people had out  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks around "hey i wonder where he is" she said "hmm maybe he couldn't come" she sighs and looks around, looking at all of the neat little things the people had out
as marcus sees bella walking around he walks up to her with his black hair flying in the wind to her in his human form
hey bella its me marcus  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:07 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks around "hey i wonder where he is" she said "hmm maybe he couldn't come" she sighs and looks around, looking at all of the neat little things the people had out
as marcus sees bella walking around he walks up to her with his black hair flying in the wind to her in his human form
hey bella its me marcus
she looked at him "oh hey, you look different in human form" she whispered smiling "thanks for coming, i didnt think you would come"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hey bella its me marcus
she looked at him "oh hey, you look different in human form" she whispered smiling "thanks for coming, i didnt think you would come"
no i came it just took me awhile to get away from the palace guards  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:13 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hey bella its me marcus
she smiled "mine are way over there, stuck in the crowd" she said lighty laughing "well glad you can come, come on lets go looking around"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hey bella its me marcus
she smiled "mine are way over there, stuck in the crowd" she said lighty laughing "well glad you can come, come on lets go looking around"
i dont have any gaurds i just have to side step the palace ones
marcus followed after her looking at the many objects in the stalls  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:17 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
hey bella its me marcus
"lucky you, we have guards all the time"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

the onlly reason i dont have guards is becouse my dad could careless if i died or not
marcus stops at a stall and looks at human electronics  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:22 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

the onlly reason i dont have guards is becouse my dad could careless if i died or not
"im sorry to hear that"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"im sorry to hear that"

it isent that bad its easyer to get around
marcus looks around some more in diffrent stals and stops at a raven in a cage  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games