Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Legend of Cornerstones (Feel free to join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:07 am
Krusadin
neon blue penguin
Krusadin
The hatch opened and a mans wrinkled eyelids blinked trough it.
The old man had brown eyes.
"What brings you here at this hour? Our village is under a quaranteen,
meaning no unidentified person is allowed in or out. Say you name and worth" the man spoke and his voice wasn't unpleasant, just tired.
"my name is Zamos im a sorcerer here to defend the village"

The man eyes changed dramatically, he seemed shocked.
"But...Of course you may come in! Please, let me help you find a place to spend your night!"
He opened a smaller door on the gate and gestured Zamos to come in.
"thank you i only need a place to stay for a little while though"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:21 am
(You just fought a whole friggin' bunch of spiders. If you wanna be able to do magic, you have to sleep!)
The man led Zamos to an old, kind of dusty tavern. When he entered all eyes turned to look at him. The gatekeeper bulked at all of them and the people inside it continued their chores and play. He talked to a lady who worked in the counter.
"Priscilla! The good man needs a place to rest and food"
The curvy, beautiful brunette looked at Zamos and her green eyes flashed. She smiled at him.
"Of course! Since you are a friend of Emils, the room is on houses tab!"

The man who the lady had called Emil nodded at Zamos and returned to the gate.  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:25 am
Krusadin
(You just fought a whole friggin' bunch of spiders. If you wanna be able to do magic, you have to sleep!)
The man led Zamos to an old, kind of dusty tavern. When he entered all eyes turned to look at him. The gatekeeper bulked at all of them and the people inside it continued their chores and play. He talked to a lady who worked in the counter.
"Priscilla! The good man needs a place to rest and food"
The curvy, beautiful brunette looked at Zamos and her green eyes flashed. She smiled at him.
"Of course! Since you are a friend of Emils, the room is on houses tab!"

The man who the lady had called Emil nodded at Zamos and returned to the gate.
"can you tell me where the room is i am very tired"
he said in an exhausted tone  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:26 am
(i got to go i will be back soon)  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:02 am
The lady led him to upstairs and opened up a cute little rooms door. The rooms bed side table already had a some ham, cheese, bread and wine on it. The room had rough, wooden walls and one, really small round window on its left side. A wooden chest laid beside the door.
The lady took an extra blanket from the chest and spread it on the bed.
"So that you won't get cold" she said, smiling.
The room had no other furniture in it and the lady said good night to Zamos, closing the door after her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:05 am
"thank you" he said as she was leaving he then went and ate some of the food left on the table and left the wine where it was since he doesnt drink after that he hopped into bed and quickly fell into sleep  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:13 am
When Zamos was asleep, weird people came to his room. They made very little sound but enough for his elven ears to hear it.
It was the sound of armored men, walking towards his bed. Judging by the sound, there were propably six in the room. He however couldn't see the men, it was too dark. He could hear a whisper:
"Carefully now. We can't kill him but if he resists we may have to knock him out"
It was a young mans voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:17 am
Krusadin
When Zamos was asleep, weird people came to his room. They made very little sound but enough for his elven ears to hear it.
It was the sound of armored men, walking towards his bed. Judging by the sound, there were propably six in the room. He however couldn't see the men, it was too dark. He could hear a whisper:
"Carefully now. We can't kill him but if he resists we may have to knock him out"
It was a young mans voice.
Zamos thinks quickly "if i cant see them they cant see me" he then quietly slips out of bed and crouches on the floor watching the mens next move very carefully  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:31 am
The men moved closer to the bed, one had his hand stretched out to look for Zamos. He however stumbled on Zamos who laid in the ground.
Not knowing what he had crushed his foot into he just whispered a curse.
The other men moved closer to help him up. It would be hard for Zamos to move from now on, since two of the men were in front of him and one
was very close behind him. Other two were on the other side of the bed.
"Hey...I don't think he's here!" one of the soldiers said now, without whispering. The others started to mutter with irritated tone in their voice.
"He's a wizard! No problem for him to be invisible, so just look harder!"
The two in front of Zamos moved closer to his spot, the one behind him didn't move.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:35 am
Zamos kept as still as he could keeping careful not to brush against any of the men  

neon blue penguin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:39 am
*in the light of the moonlight logen sat upon a rock in the forest, at the side of a pond, she took off her clothes and the armour then she sat down intoo it, it was a bit cold, but Logen liked the water better cold than warm*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:47 am
No matter how still Zamos laid in the floor, the men still came towards him, stumbling on his legs. They fell on both sides of him and it seemed that he had been finally discovered.
"He's right here!" said the man on his left stupidly. The right side man
started laughing hysterically.
"He really is right here! I'm gonna die!!"  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:50 am
Krusadin
No matter how still Zamos laid in the floor, the men still came towards him, stumbling on his legs. They fell on both sides of him and it seemed that he had been finally discovered.
"He's right here!" said the man on his left stupidly. The right side man
started laughing hysterically.
"He really is right here! I'm gonna die!!"
Zamos kept even quieter than before and went under the bed very silently and stealthely  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:53 am
(Why on earth?!)
The man behind him grabbed him from his leg and pulled him back. He took him from his shirt collar pulled him up.
"Hey, buddy! You are under arrest. Do you know why?"
He was the young man who seemed like the leader.  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:59 am
Krusadin
(Why on earth?!)
The man behind him grabbed him from his leg and pulled him back. He took him from his shirt collar pulled him up.
"Hey, buddy! You are under arrest. Do you know why?"
He was the young man who seemed like the leader.
"no why?" he said trying to sound as strong as possible even though he only had enough energy left in him for about 2 attacks 3 if he was lucky  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff