Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:52 pm
Saki took the map and looked it over turning it in all directions. "So why is this circled?" She asked looking up at the woman. "And whose going to be our temporary sensei?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:48 pm
"That is the village spring. You are most likely going to find your other team mate there. He was the first of the mist nin to come here, thus I made him your section leader. If for whatever reason you contest this decision, you will need to report to either Kaede-sensei or myself. Your training will be with whoever decides to train you. One day it may be Ryujin, Hitomi, another day it could be Kaede-Sensei, or it even may be myself another day. I unfortunately don't have several instructors to help me this year. With some time maybe that will change, that is the true purpose you are here." After Linea's long boring, but direct speach, she nodded at the girls and smiled. Shes so cheerful, not many Kages are described as cheerful, but Linea is.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:51 pm
Saki nodded and tucked the map away. "That's okay he can have the responsibility." She told the kage and glanced over at Shuna. "Should we go find him now and then find us a teacher?" She asked the other girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:22 pm
Shuna nodded to Saki, and stood up slowly. She turned to Linea and bowed, then turned back to Saki with a smile simuliar to Linea's smile a moment ago.  

SissyMX
Crew

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:37 pm
Saki stood and bowed to Linea before smiling at Shuna and leading her out. "I think we should start at this spring place ne Shuna?" She said leading the girl out of the building,  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:24 pm
Guy found his way to the office, and knocked on the door. He was not sure what to expect of this Kage, it was said that the Raikage was very different from other Kages.  

~Aya Goshen~

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:18 am
~Aya Goshen~
Guy found his way to the office, and knocked on the door. He was not sure what to expect of this Kage, it was said that the Raikage was very different from other Kages.
Linea looked at the door she was not expecting anyone, and wondered who it might be. Usually she just told the person to enter, but this time she walked over to the door and opened it herself. Opening the door she sees Guy and her eyes widen just a little bit. "May I help you?" she asks this strange boy that looked a lot like Saki.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:05 am
"Yes actually. My name is Hirotori, Guy and I am here on behalf of the Mist Village Shadow Ninja. I noticed a slight surprise in your gaze Lady Linea. If you are pondering about my appreance, then your asumption is correct. I am related to Hirotori, Saki. She is my cousin." Guy talked as if he knew more about Kumogakure than he actually did. It wouldn't be hard for Linea to decern this, and could tell he was trying very hard to leave a huge impression.  

~Aya Goshen~

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:36 am
~Aya Goshen~
"Yes actually. My name is Hirotori, Guy and I am here on behalf of the Mist Village Shadow Ninja. I noticed a slight surprise in your gaze Lady Linea. If you are pondering about my appreance, then your asumption is correct. I am related to Hirotori, Saki. She is my cousin." Guy talked as if he knew more about Kumogakure than he actually did. It wouldn't be hard for Linea to decern this, and could tell he was trying very hard to leave a huge impression.
"So you are here to watch over Saki...Very well, I shall honor you as my guest. Please feel free to use the Ninja Barracks as your home, until such time you decide to leave Kumogakure." Linea replies to Guy. She was a very nice person indeed, and way more attractive than described in writings about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:45 am
Guy bowed to Linea in thanks, then made his exit, heading for the Ninja Barracks first.  

~Aya Goshen~

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:20 pm
Linea had returned to her office and laid on the couch. She was kind of worried about how to do this thing with the new students, and how there were all these transfers. Linea sometimes wished her "father" was still around to guide her in this position.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:47 pm
Kaede knocked softly before entering Linea's office. "Raikage?" She asked looking around.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:53 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede knocked softly before entering Linea's office. "Raikage?" She asked looking around.
Linea turned to Kaede, "What can I do for you Kaede-sensei?" she says with a kitty looking grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:58 pm
Kaede blinked at that interesting look. "Well up Kasumi-chan wants to learn Omote Renge. Which means letting her learn the Hachimon. I figured I had better ask before getting the scroll." She explained to her old friend.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:17 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede blinked at that interesting look. "Well up Kasumi-chan wants to learn Omote Renge. Which means letting her learn the Hachimon. I figured I had better ask before getting the scroll." She explained to her old friend.
"Then teach her. She'll learn more respect for us as we respect her." Linea says to Kaede. "Oh and be sure not to kill her...It will be very stressful training."  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff