Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Stronghold Legends (officially open!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:18 am
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
[you have no idea what you are talking about... well well, the obelisk isnt just some container, it is a megical device that devours the soul of the ones that are inside it, and your 'master' is empty when he comes out razz ... must have some twist :3 .--- as in he dont have any memories :3]
(he will be weak (like a baby witch he will be) for i'm the only one who beeles in him but as he gains beelef in him his powers will sore to new hights i'll play him if you don't mind.)

[hey, why not just make him have no memories with the same amount of power? -.- believe in him and he gain power what is that? ... i dont believe in meself but i gain power all the time when im jogging razz ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:22 am
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
[you have no idea what you are talking about... well well, the obelisk isnt just some container, it is a megical device that devours the soul of the ones that are inside it, and your 'master' is empty when he comes out razz ... must have some twist :3 .--- as in he dont have any memories :3]
(he will be weak (like a baby witch he will be) for i'm the only one who beeles in him but as he gains beelef in him his powers will sore to new hights i'll play him if you don't mind.)

[hey, why not just make him have no memories with the same amount of power? -.- believe in him and he gain power what is that? ... i dont believe in meself but i gain power all the time when im jogging razz ]
(yes but he to is a demon and that is the way i like demons to gain power it is just so cool and chaotic.)  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:27 am
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

(yes but he to is a demon and that is the way i like demons to gain power it is just so cool and chaotic.)

[you can gain power in other ways than just through 'believing in it' ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:31 am
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

[you can gain power in other ways than just through 'believing in it' ]
(yes but that is the way demons exsist like if no one beleeved in my charactor i'd die.)  

King Phar

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:35 am
Kimi made the ground to ice. "that will help the ice castle!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:14 pm
finishing the spell killgor fadded out of existance and as he left a baby maby 1 1/2 apeared on the blood soked ground the baby let out a cry.

(fine than he wont remember who he is)  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:21 pm
King Phar
finishing the spell killgor fadded out of existance and as he left a baby maby 1 1/2 apeared on the blood soked ground the baby let out a cry.

*Logen heard the screams of a child she walked towards it, she saw it, it was a demon boy she wondered if the obelisk was that powerfull?, that it would make someone younger?*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:25 pm
she flew down and landed besides Logen. "who's that?"
she pointed at the baby.  

Evy-Chan1337

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:28 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

*Logen heard the screams of a child she walked towards it, she saw it, it was a demon boy she wondered if the obelisk was that powerfull?, that it would make someone younger?*
(the child looks normal but he has verry spikey hair) the baby seeing her cryed out agen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:31 pm
"Let me out!" Whisper shouted from inside her barrier.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:34 pm
Krusadin

[the barrier was already formed as a big wall razz ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:35 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

(the child looks normal but he has verry spikey hair) the baby seeing her cryed out agen.
baby crys agen holding out its arms.  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:35 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

*Logen picked him up and looked at him, she tought that this had to be the master the foolish deamon had been wanting to free*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:38 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

*Logen picked him up and looked at him, she tought that this had to be the master the foolish deamon had been wanting to free*
the baby stops crying.  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:46 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin

[the barrier was already formed as a big wall razz ]

((The name doesent really matter, shes still trapped inside isn't she?))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff