Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Tell Us About You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qurho

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:48 pm
Name: Miki
What kind of art you do: Graphics, photography, anime and realistic drawings. I'll be doing digital art as soon as I get a tablet. <3
ETC: I started doing graphics and photomanips as soon as I got my own computer and photoshop cs3. I'm better digitally than traditionally. 8D I get to study new media at uni. next year, yey!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:17 pm
« [ z e r o ] »
User Image

// » [ Name: Zero
What kind of art you do: I just edit photos that I take from a camera, or try to make gaia signatures on photoshop, not that good sad I would love help though
ETC: I love world of warcraft. ]

x- The I N S A N E -x

Fashionable Noob

Shireo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:16 pm
Name: Shireo
What kind of art you do: Graphic Design/Traditional/Photography/Culinary/Digital/Web-design...etc
ETC: I want a sandwich. >:[  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:51 am
Shireo
What kind of art you do: Graphic Design/Traditional/Photography/Culinary/Digital/Web-design...etc

OH HEY! <3

Kaleta

Fashionable Genius

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:19 am
SoyMilkAddict
Name: Miki
What kind of art you do: Graphics, photography, anime and realistic drawings. I'll be doing digital art as soon as I get a tablet. <3
ETC: I started doing graphics and photomanips as soon as I got my own computer and photoshop cs3. I'm better digitally than traditionally. 8D I get to study new media at uni. next year, yey!

Hey there Miki x3 Well, you could try to begin with getting the hang of it with the mouse, or Pen Tool, it really helps a lot =]
Oh, photomanips? ^__^ Want to show? =33

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:21 am
z e r o i s c r u n k
« [ z e r o ] »
User Image

// » [ Name: Zero
What kind of art you do: I just edit photos that I take from a camera, or try to make gaia signatures on photoshop, not that good sad I would love help though
ETC: I love world of warcraft. ]

Hi zero ^_^ Lol, don't we all? xD I for one used to play like crazy all day a few years ago rofl

Well, what can be better than you roam around for some good tuts, they always help, ne ^_^

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:23 am
Shireo

And Shireo xD
Hmm...well, welcome, but as I only have white chocolate over here...*hands over some choco x3* Want some? =3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:19 pm

Name: Kazue
What kind of art you do: Graphic, Scrapbooking, Photography
ETC: My family loves to use chopsticks. I stick to my sporks. xDD
Or rather, forks. I love Fiji Water even though it's contributing to global warming. I love to recycle and can't stand littering. xDD And no, I'm not that severe a tree-hugger.
I love to write and hang out in front of the computer. Oh and before I forget, I'm an extreme procrastinator.

Kazue-Hime

Valentera

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:08 pm
Name: Valentera (or Tera)
What kind of art you do: Drawing/Painting, Photography, Attempting Graphic Design.
Etc: I'm very open to everyone so feel free to PM me if you're bored and just want to chat. I'm also open to any criticism about my art, and would almost also encourage people to so since that's the only way I could get better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:09 am
Name: Cam, or Milkfish
What kind of art you do: Mostly webdesign and graphics.
ETC: I get discouraged rather easily, but I try hard to improve my skills in making graphics. so if anyone here has any critique and advice for me, please post it in my profile. I'll really appreciate it heart
oh, and about the discouraged part, I get discouraged when I see someone better than me at the same/close age xD not sure why though >.>  

Milkfish

Colibee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:51 pm
Name: Coli
What kind of art you do: Animated graphics on Gaia. Off-site, I do CG art, web design and forum skins.
ETC: I have the munchies.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:14 pm
Name: Nova
What kind of art you do: Draw, sketching, color with color pencils and markers
ETC: My tummy hurts and I hate it when people ask me to draw them and don't give me gold. It's a whole other thing if I draw you for free.

NovaTesha

Sexy Lamps

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:51 pm
Name:Alex
What kind of art you do: profiles
ETC: LULZ.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:21 pm
GERARDS LAYOUTS
Name:Alex
What kind of art you do: profiles
ETC: LULZ.

Hello Alex, and welcome to the guild! Is your other account GerardisMine?  

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas