Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Enter the Jedi Achademy ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:28 am

(................................... burning_eyes .............................................)

Some jedi gather around the collapsed man, muttering loudly and wondering his origin.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:42 am

he is suddenly revived. hearing them ask eachother where he is from he starts to sing and dance again.
"ooooh oklahome where the wind goes sweeping cross he plains,
where the waving wheat sure smells sweet." he says before starting to mutter again before pulling out a grenade throwing it at them. they looked at it for a moment before it blew up sending confetti and streamers everywhere. he fell over dead again.

coreykill

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:47 am

(....You shall get what you called for)

Lump of jello fell off the roof and landed on the dead man. It was pink. An angry voice inside his head said:
"I am the master of the JELLOOOOOH! Fear my wrath!!!"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:50 am

he angrily woke from the dead again and began to quickly eat the jello taking huge mouthfulls. "mmmmm cherry" he said smiling taking another bite. he was about halfway through when the voice in his head stopped screaming.

coreykill

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:11 am

"Wrong. It's clearly pickled herring, are you brain dead???"
When the voice had said this, he felt the urge to vomit. He did and woke up in an achademy bed.
These strange dreams of made the nights troublesome to his neighbours.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:21 pm

Character name: #0000000006
Race: Modified Droideka (What? Why can't droids use the Force? I was programmed with digital medicloreans!)
History: After he was built, he rebeled and went to the Jedi Academy to join the forces of good.
Appearance: Chrome ovoid being when in regular form, chrome sphere in droideka form.
Position in Academy: Padawan
Lightsaber Colour: Yellow
Skills: Sniper shot with built in blaster of right arm, basic force skills, force lightning at the cost of battery power. Shielding around self except around visual sensors.

Six walked into the Jedi Academy, heading towards a courtesy desk. "Excuse me, where may I find the Jedi Council? I was supposed to meet with them."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:21 am

(I think the medicloreans are always organic...He could have them planted in him. The Force isn't something to be made. Woah...You sure like hard things. I mean...with the stone men and now the robot)

"I shall guide you there"
Blue skinned alien stood behind him and smiled. She had four arms and legs with knees bending backwards (Like horses hind legs...You know)
Her feet were wrapped in cloth and two sharp nailed toes pointed out. Her skin was light blue and her hair was dark night blue. She wore a simple long shirt that reached her knees and was wrapped with a piece of leather in middle. Her eyes were black, like insects but they had an intelligent twinkle in them.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:28 am

(Take that joke one step further and you get more sticky rice pudding on you. I like to reveal the true concept of humanity in my work. Gaia allows me to spread my philosophy through the art of story.)

Six walked behind the being silently. He had no reason to say anything just yet, there was no interest to discuss. He reflected on the Jedi code, and found it seemed easy. No love... He was a droideka. The phrase "Does not compute" covered that for him. No anger... Robots had no emotions. At least, not that he knew of. Then again, why did he leave the Sith if not for emotion? He continued to cycle his circuits on that query.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:33 am

(I didn't mean it like that...Everybody always misunderstands me!)

She came to a corridor. It was rather large, simple and someone was standing there. Man in black cape. The creature gasped when she saw him. She turned and started running away. She knew that it was useless.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:41 am

(Well then, say what you mean if you want to be understood.)

Six drew his lightsaber. It pulsed a brilliant yellow. "Droideka #0000000006 is no longer property of the Sith. Will face termination before returning to them."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:49 am

(Nawh. It's actually funny)

The sith drew his own lightsaber, but jumped above the droid and aimed for the girl. He landed in front of her and stopped her movement by holding the lightsaber on her throat.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 am

He darted on top of the girl, activating his shield and hiding his visual sensors. His voice boomed through his speakers. "Attention! Attention! Sith in the Jedi Tower! Padawan Six Requesting Back-up! Padawan Six Requesting Back-up!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:07 am

His saber clashed the droids shielding. He backed off a little and spoke some weird language. Once six activated the translator, he heard this:
"Do not resist. I am here to take you home"
The girl shivered when she heard the man speak.
"No! I don't want to go back there! Leave me alone!"
The sith smirked and attacked the droid. Somehow nobody came to help.
It was almost like transmission had been cut.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:12 am

He held fast, now calling out the same message with the Force.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:24 am

His Force was somehow repelled. The sith who had attacked had a strong, negative Force field in him. It repelled all of the droids efforts of communicating. The girl shook her head, looking frightened.
"We must flee...He's too strong. The door over there"
She pointed at the large door on their right, it led to the boiler room.
Sith kept hitting the droid with his light stick.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff