Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Samurai RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:15 pm
"Your words are unholy and foul, for raising the dead is the greatest sin on earth! Who do you speak of?" Rohzen rose up and grasped the handle of his club.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:19 pm
"shut your mouth! don' you think I know that!? I'm holding my ears open and whispering this cause if somebody should hear this I could get punished, so shut up and let him answer the question" *looks at King phar* "so are you willing to offer a thing from you, to make your family live?"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:20 pm
"Do not listen to him"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:24 pm
"would you shut up?" *throwsa glowing globe to you* "now look in that, and you can see a place with only the darkest creatures, in there is a woman who can make the dead live again, as they where before, I'm not talking about zombies, but real living people, now if you doub tme then go see for yourself, my journey is going to that place anyway so follow if you ain't a coward"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:25 pm
Ghost Patriot
"shut your mouth! don' you think I know that!? I'm holding my ears open and whispering this cause if somebody should hear this I could get punished, so shut up and let him answer the question" *looks at King phar* "so are you willing to offer a thing from you, to make your family live?"
"what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:26 pm
Ghost Patriot
"would you shut up?" *throwsa glowing globe to you* "now look in that, and you can see a place with only the darkest creatures, in there is a woman who can make the dead live again, as they where before, I'm not talking about zombies, but real living people, now if you doub tme then go see for yourself, my journey is going to that place anyway so follow if you ain't a coward"

Blocks the globe with a club.  

Krusadin

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:28 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
"what do you want?"

"its not me who want a thing, its the woman in that place" *points at glowing globe* "and I don't know what she wants, you will first know that when we get to her, but its dangerus, she will maybe play a game on ife and death with you, are you willing to do that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:29 pm
Ghost Patriot

*Logen looked at the man who was asking the question, nor really remembering his name, but she said*

"you will get punished, becouse the last time someone offered that to one of my comrades he raised them, yes! but they wasnt themselves, they was hollow, nothing inside, becouse their soul had already gone to another place!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:30 pm
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
"what do you want?"

"its not me who want a thing, its the woman in that place" *points at glowing globe* "and I don't know what she wants, you will first know that when we get to her, but its dangerus, she will maybe play a game on ife and death with you, are you willing to do that?"
"yes for if i die i am still happy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:30 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot

*Logen looked at the man who was asking the question, nor really remembering his name, but she said*

"you will get punished, becouse the last time someone offered that to one of my comrades he raised them, yes! but they wasnt themselves, they was hollow, nothing inside, becouse their soul had already gone to another place!"

"silly woman" *my eyes begins to glow red and fangs gets out ni my mouth* "you don't even know who you are talking with here"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:34 pm
Rohzen stepped in front of Logen and looked furiously to the man wose eyes had turned red.
"Just think about hurting one of my comrades..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:34 pm
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
King Phar
Ghost Patriot
"what do you want?"

"yes for if i die i am still happy."

"okay my friend, then follow me, this may be ou rlast journey, I have something to say to that woman too, so we will walk to her this morning"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:36 pm
Krusadin
Rohzen stepped in front of Logen and looked furiously to the man wose eyes had turned red.
"Just think about hurting one of my comrades..."

*my voice begins to get darker* "well my little friend what are you going to do?" *but suddenly somethings happens, I begin to fight myself and punch myself while yelling to you all* PUNCH ME! GET ME TO FAINT!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:38 pm
Something clears inside Rohzens mind and he jumps behind the man and kicks his head.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:38 pm
Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot

"silly woman" *my eyes begins to glow red and fangs gets out ni my mouth* "you don't even know who you are talking with here"

*Logen didnt like the man and it was showing in her eyes, that if she saw that man again she was going to hurt him badly! she heard what he said and tossed a rock intoo his head*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff