Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:05 am
Toi watched a big map on his wall. It was hos cloud village. A yellow mark where Oni had been spotted. Also a few lines to mark his possible movement. He had many files over Oni on his work table. Behind him was another map. Marked with red dots for killed enemies and at this moment there was only one yellow on it's map. Toi had a reputation of a cold killer and it was very, very true.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:28 am
After the talks that were done, Linea went to her living space. She wasn't sure what she was going to do about Oni, but she did know that she didn't want him dead; at least not yet. Linea had a lot of thinking to do about the current situation, not only with Oni, but with the students of the village.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:31 pm
Oni puts on his coat fully and starts to walk away. He took off a part of his hair and could see it harden within is hands. "Hae Mizu Hare!" He said as he stabbed himself. He walked closer to the village and when he was in range for the raikages house, he tossed the neelde. It was a calling card she should understand. After all she had tought him this very technuiqe. Next time he would be ready to talk, yet she had to find him first. "If you intend to kill me Onee-chan, you've got to give all." then he walked away. He needed to meet up with the Aoigetsu, he had located a target. Kaede-sama.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:58 pm
Linea found the hair needle in the wall next to the kitchen. "Hmm?" She pulled it from the wall, then looked toward the window. The window was on the east wall of the house, which was the direction of the Forest of Ordeals. Looking back at the needle she thought back to when she taught Oni how to use the Kekki Genki. It was before she found out he was her brother and not just a Branch Clan member.

flashback
Linea: "So you really want to know whats special about the Hana Clan do you? Well if you think you can scratch me from a distance, go for it. I will warn you though, I'm not gonna hold back."

Oni: "Uh huh."

The two ran around the forest. Linea dodged everything Oni threw at her, with ease.

Oni: *huff huff*

Linea: "Getting tired? Come on surely one of the Hana Clan can do something. Use what you have."

Oni: *huff huff* "I...I don't have anything left to fight with."

Kneeling down near him, Linea spoke in his ear. "You have your hair."

Oni: "huh?"

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:51 pm
"Ok, thank you, Lady Raikage. I'll see you later, ma'am." Yoh ran off, in search of Kasumi, but still worried about the Lady Raikage. She didn't look all to good. But he knew better than to poke hi head into her problems without permission.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:18 am
Matsukai entered the dojo and looked around for Kaede. "Kaede-sensei.... Are you here, Kaede-sensei?" He asked out into the room as he entered. When he didn't get a reply he desided to stay in the dojo to wait on her.  

Kahatir

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:11 pm
Kaede made her way into the Dojo looking for either Linea or the genin Toi told her about.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:16 pm
Matsukai saw the young woman enter the dojo. "Excuse me... Do you know where I can find a Kaede?" He asked her not thinking that his sensei might be this woman.  

Kahatir

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:19 pm
Kaede looked the boy over skeptically. "Yes." She said simply taking this opportunity to evaluate the kid.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:44 am
"Would you mind telling me where I might find her?" He asked Kaede, still not knowing that the person he was looking for was the same person that he was talking to.  

Kahatir

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:26 pm
Kaede looked around and sighed. "Follow me." She told the boy and walked out of the Dojo. Running across the roofs she headed for the village square.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:30 pm
Matsukai followed her over the rooftops. "Hey, wait up. You never told me your name..." He said to her as they got closer to the square.  

Kahatir

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:32 pm
Keitama had gotten used to the surroundings of the village as he had taken it upon himself to at the very least train while he was awaiting confirmation of someone to take him under their wing while he was visiting the village.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:38 pm
Kasumi had left the hospital and went to the Dojo for a little bit. When she arrived she noticed that kid that was visiting the village. "Hey new kid? You seem pretty comfortable around here now. What's the deal with you anyway?" Kasumi says to him. She was quite curious who this person that spent sometime in her quarters is.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:01 pm
Keitama looked over at Kasumi. "I guess I'm getting the hang of this place. There are still some questions left unanswered... but I'm working on those," he said as he stood up and bowed. "I'm sorry to have intruded, I was just working on some new katas I think i may have found. They're probably false leads, but it never hurts to experiment," he added with a slight smile.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff