Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:31 am
*gets out of the car*umm... Young Miss...*sees Mobius* Where is..he going..? I thought we were going somewhere...*innocent look of confusion on her face*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:34 am
*Logen said really nicely to be sure that they underdstood:*

"to be honest, it will be some pain to train her to not making the stone dry out, though she will get alot of power from it, she will allso gain it for her whole life, you need to think, if she has good enough control of her mind she would not make it go out of control... "

*Logen had planted a microscopic speaker device in Mobius'es ear, he could hear her fineeven when he had gone some hundreds of meters away*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:37 am
Mobius sensed the microphone/speaker. He had his eye look inside his head for it, and caused it to explode. It stung like hell, but Mobius didn't care. He healed up anyway... He continued walking, saying under his breath "Not listening."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:38 am
*Logen then said:*

"well if you dont want her to learn Alchemy, YOU SHOULD HELP HER WITH ME MOBIUS(thats the name of your char right Mobuis?)!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:38 am
...?? *Walks up to Logen* Who are you talking to...?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:40 am
Kokoro Mitsurugi
...?? *Walks up to Logen* Who are you talking to...?

*Logen said:*

"the person who just left..., you know, the tall guy razz "  

Wacram Glaziuz

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:44 am
um...alright...*Has no idea how she could talk to him when he is far away and still use a normal voice, but then again, she didn't get any of this stuff so she just smiled and played along*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:47 am
(It is Mobius, just like in Comatose Demoness. Except this one's gritty, realistic, and very in-your-face. Not exactly what I'm used to.)

Mobius was too far for mere shouting to work. His face was one of grim determination, but the exploding cars on either side of him told a very different tale. A hobo asked him for spare change. Mobius glared at the man, and blew him up from the inside. "Enjoy heaven. That's better than any damn change I can give you." He walked on. He pulled the car keys out of his pocket, and tossed them into a nearby storm drain.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:53 am
*Logen still speaked so that Mobius could hear it knowingly, though it was to Shinu:*

"well, it seems that he is one of theese we call quitters, well, you should at least learn how to defend yourself if some idiot is trying to get you, Marital art, that is something your o'dear! mr. Elric said that you could learn and use?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:54 am
(Equivalent exchange. I'd hate to try to pronounce what you wrote! xd )  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:55 am
Mr. Elric didn't say I couldn't use martial arts in his will..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:57 am
Mobius Nightshade
(Equivalent exchange. I'd hate to try to pronounce what you wrote! xd )

[im tired okay? :A]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:59 am
Mobius heard it clearly. He didn't care. He was too pissed to think rationally for the time being. He didn't care if her voice hounded him to the ends of the earth. His mind kept chanting the same mantra over and over again: b***h,b***h,she'sabitch..." Mobius sat in an alley, and fell asleep. It would help him make sense of things, at any rate. He sat behind a couple of crates, so he felt he wouldn't be easily spotted if they walked by.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:59 am
(lol she said that a LONG way back lmao)  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:00 am
(Alright. Everyone needs sleep. Though Velander gets way too much of it, it seems. xd Later, Logen.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff