Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
knigh RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:26 pm
turning around he waved his hand after a huge bird with all types of blades and armours "will this do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:43 pm
She picked up a studded leather armor from there and strapped it on her.
"Where's my sword, Logen?"  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:53 pm
King Phar
"logen now you are verry quiet but i'm verry good at hearing and i heard your conversation now please speak up."

*Logen smiled, she touched his ears lightly, and said*

"you have good ears! friend of my friend!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:55 pm
"thanks logen you 're the one from the inn that was staking her weren't you what happened with that?"  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:58 am
Krusadin
She picked up a studded leather armor from there and strapped it on her.
"Where's my sword, Logen?"

*The earth behind her shaked a bit, and her sword was almost floating up intoo Eliza's hands, Logen then turned to the man and said:*

"well, she is the one in my dreams, when i was in the inn i had found her, compleatly randomly i found the one in my dreams, i cant trust anyone but her to what the contents of the dream is!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:56 am
Eliza picked a shelth that her sword fit into and she attached the shelt to her waist.
"I don't think we should go back to the town. The knight I was with is clearly strong and he could be bothered for that kind of useless worrying.
Princess Logensrath and sir Keal, will you follow me to the west, where the Necromancer dominates?"  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:12 am
"i would love to my lady." turning back to logen "ok i'll take that as an answer but i would like to hear the contents of this dream you had are."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:20 am
King Phar
"i would love to my lady." turning back to logen "ok i'll take that as an answer but i would like to hear the contents of this dream you had are."

*Logen said simply to him*

"you seem like a kind man, but i said, the contents of my dreams, are only for me and eliza"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:41 pm
Eliza climbed carefully down the tree and landed beside the fire. She put it out by kicking some dirt on it and then she gestured others to follow her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:43 pm
following her "i'll wate then but i do want to hear them but when your ready."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:47 pm
Krusadin
Eliza climbed carefully down the tree and landed beside the fire. She put it out by kicking some dirt on it and then she gestured others to follow her.

*Logen followed her*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:54 pm
The dawn broke as they came out of the oter side of the forest.
Eliza led them to an old looking road.  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:01 pm
"you have this all memorised?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items