Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to The Legion Of Helpers, Bar and Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:27 pm
the girl in the white, having heard the voice again whatched the man walk acrost the room to the chuckling girl. filling that she had not made that voice, the girl in the white dress rose leaveing the bag were it was and walked acrost the room and sat down at the bar. looking under chairs and tables as she went, all four corners were empty, nothing. (were is that voice coming from) she thought to her self.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:46 pm
walks into the bar and sees a group of people inside "this seem like a nice looking place"  

Kiyato Sekto

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:10 pm
You girl in the white dress ((He walks over to the girl in the white dress)) You heard the voice to dident you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:45 pm
"Oh my god! You are paranoid aren't you!" She chuckles some more.  

otterpop1993

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:52 pm
((looks at the girl who is chuckling)) "Am I supposed to be parnoid I just want to see where that voice is coming from" ((starts to search the room))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:21 pm
"Yes i heard it too,.. I'm not paranoid.. just want to know whats going on and whos doing it....its pretty cool." says the girl in the white dress as she whatches the man search the room. she then sees somthing move out of the corner of her eye.  

darkstar_life

AnonymousChild54

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:42 pm
*slaps himself* he is currently drunk " Hey there pupils... take time for a ghost Ha@' chuckles at his joke and every1 stares at him looks and says "Why are you staring at me?" walks to his room and shouts out "No stupid is gonna happen out there like breaking my toes and feet hahaha" laughs drunkly and his laughing fades as he goes down the hall  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:29 pm
A young half-fox walks into the bar and looks around the room. She flips her long red hair over her shoulder and swishes her fluffy red tail. Thirsty, she sits at the bar and asks for a water, twirling her hair as she waits.  

DemonicMistress3

AnonymousChild54

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:51 am
comes out of the room less drunk and gets her a cup of water and goes back into his room and speaks out " If you need me I'll be in my room okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:07 pm
reeches over the bar and grabs a beer for herself so not to disturbe the man. the girl then sits back down on the stool whatching everyony through the miror proped up behind the bar  

darkstar_life

DemonicMistress3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:19 pm
Looks to the girl sitting beside her and nods a hello sipping her water, then compliments the woman on her attire, "Very beautiful". She smiles.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:22 pm
looks at the girl sitting next to here."thank you," says the girl in the white dress looking at the girls long red hair," i like your hair" she says with a smile. the girl pops open the beer and takes a drink .  

darkstar_life

DemonicMistress3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:29 pm
She smiles, "Thank you," and automatically touches her hair, "My name's Miko, what's yours?" She asks as she holds out her hand to the girl in the white.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:08 am
the girl takes Miko by the hand," I'm lumaria," she says with a smill  

darkstar_life

DemonicMistress3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:11 pm
She smiles thinking what a kool name, sipping her water.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff