Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:03 pm
she slowly stood up, the feeling of her spirit gone "that was strange" she walked back to her apartment and layed down in her bed, she sighs still having the horrible memory, she closes her eyes and gently falls asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:42 am
King Phar
well here is my idea a high school on a location that is not only the high point of a war but also a strong area of magic you can make a profile or not and basic rules apliy am i going to complain if you don't follow them no it is just a idea.

can i kill  

Megamanexe709

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:47 pm
Megamanexe709
King Phar
well here is my idea a high school on a location that is not only the high point of a war but also a strong area of magic you can make a profile or not and basic rules apliy am i going to complain if you don't follow them no it is just a idea.

can i kill
(yes kill lots just put a reason to it like you are one of the enemy troopers and don't kill charactors)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:08 pm
she wakes up, gets dressed and grabbed her backpack, she walked out of her apartment and walked to school  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:11 pm
keal took a taxi to school paying the man he looked at the anceint school.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:13 pm
she sighs "another day" she said quietly, she walked up the steps and walked inside, she looked around at the crowded hallways, she smiled and said hello to some of her friends, she walks to her locker putting her books away  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:15 pm
takeing the stairs to his first class math walking into the class his teacher took him aside to work on the homework he had missed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:17 pm
she walked to her class, sitting way in the back, she sketched listening as they started to go over their homework, she looks up when she thought she heard her name and looked around, she shrugged and went back to sketching  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:19 pm
sitting in a corner keal pulled out the book that he was reading yesterday but it seamed thicker.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:21 pm
she tapped her pen on the desk bored, she sighs and stops, she starts to write a note and passes it to a guy "pass it to jessica" she whispered and he did  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:27 pm
looking in the book images started to apear it was like keal was watching a movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:29 pm
she looked out the window seeing it grow darker, she tilts her head to the side, she looks around the room seeing if anyone else noticed. she stood up and walked over to the teacher, she whispered somthing, he nodded and she walked out of the room  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:39 pm
she walked to her locker and fell to her knees the pain and memories coming back to her, she closed her eyes "no" she whispered covering her ears, trying to block out all of the screaming  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:48 pm
seeing her momorys in his book keal shuts it walks up to the teacher telling him he was sick keal walked out looking for sweet thinking "this is bad a new mage gift."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:49 pm
she screamed silently, rocking herself a little, she kept her eyes closed, her hands covering her ears "make it go away" she whispered  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff