Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! :o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:33 pm
You can flirt with your own relatives when sitting at the table O_OI found that out by mistake once, and my two Sims that were brothers had a crush on each other! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:49 pm
AuroraDreamer
I learned that there is an option somewhere to go and steal back lawn Gnomes and such.
I forgot how I did it, but I thought it was nifty when I found it.

LOL! That is awesome! When I had just the base game I had a sim who got thier gnomes stolen & then they went and stole them right back!

Oh here's one I didn't know about Uni: If you have a high-ranking Sorority/Frat house when a sim goes off the lot they will sometimes buy stuff like pizza or a game system at no cost to you. I thought they were stealing stuff!  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 am
Pixel Mine
I also didn't know you could just drag people's bars up and down (I killed all of my ghosts by dragging their hunger down to 0 and changing their tombstone to fit their stories).

The motive thing only works though if you enter debug mode (the boolproo cheat) when you are in the neighbourhood view. Or if you activate it in a house and then go to the neighbourhood view and back into a house.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:06 pm
Menaceman
Pixel Mine
I also didn't know you could just drag people's bars up and down (I killed all of my ghosts by dragging their hunger down to 0 and changing their tombstone to fit their stories).

The motive thing only works though if you enter debug mode (the boolproo cheat) when you are in the neighbourhood view. Or if you activate it in a house and then go to the neighbourhood view and back into a house.
I wondered why that never worked for me!  

Chikiya

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:06 pm
sweatdrop That the hands on the clocks actauly moved...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:36 pm
That after drinking expresso sims shake for a while  

goddess_oraorchid

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:02 pm
That Witches exist in Sims 2 Apartment Life. There's a screen cap on snootysims.com that shows the Evil witch casting a spell. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:23 pm
LOL

I realized that...

You can have 5 stories.
LOL
and,if you do the create a child thing,you can make it an elder xD

I'm gonna play sims now.

I don't have and expansions.

Edit: DANG IT!!!

I can't find the cd T.T  

Fossil Tape

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:53 pm
goddess_oraorchid
That after drinking expresso sims shake for a while

Really?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:55 am
You can command your dog to go pee. >.<

I didn't know that that was possible. But yea, apparently it is. Haha. I find it pretty funny. Poor puppy... =/ Lol.

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:50 pm
Getting a Servo to rent an apartment is NOT a good idea! If they break down nobody tries to fix them!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:47 pm
i learned that hot tubs can set on fire and the train model table thingy in freetime can be set on fire to. also i learned that a spell that makes a different person dissapear is neutral not evil O_o. and if your friends with someone they can eb your roomate and then after a while you can ask the roomate to move in.  

a forgotten death eater

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:36 pm
a forgotten death eater
i learned that hot tubs can set on fire and the train model table thingy in freetime can be set on fire to. also i learned that a spell that makes a different person dissapear is neutral not evil O_o. and if your friends with someone they can eb your roomate and then after a while you can ask the roomate to move in.

Wow, thanks for telling me. I'll have to remember to put a fire alarm by the hot tub.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:27 pm
I discovered the other day that the lyrics to one of the metal songs are something like 'Dis grou iz froudershay!' and Sims in the Sims 1 used to say that all the time while eating food. I always used to assume it meant 'This food is wonderful!'
If thats the case then I can't imagine the song sold well in the Sims universe.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

AuroraDreamer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:29 pm
I recently found out that you can have up to nine members in a household. My girl had twins and there was already 7 people in the household.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff