Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Rotating Dream Avi's- #6 finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute?
  +1
View Results

Aurabelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:47 am

Good to see you to. I was wondering baout the doantion you sent me. Was it for the giveaway, just me, or the ~Pheonix~Princess~ and I? Thankyou for the donation. I hope to see you in my thread. I'm opening an avitar contest. Well, I have to go answer a pm. See ya later.

<3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:26 pm
Oh Raven...of course I knew! Yeah... if wings fail, I still have legs...YAY...  

Black Hale

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:00 am
Legs are good. Preferably two.... Although 4 seems to work well for a large number of species on our planet.... and you never see a cat with knee problems or back trouble, so maybe they've got a better idea. smile Holli, I can always tell it's you even when you change your name, cuz you're the Golden Girl of Gaia. smile The donation was a donation to you and pheonix, split it up however you choose. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:38 am
So, is anyone else going to enter the lottos?  

Ravenlady13

Rahka Ablem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:44 pm
I'll help keep this thread noticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:56 pm
Thanks, roka. I just got my Shadow Spirit, so dream avi #1 is FINISHED! Yay! Now to finish #2!  

Ravenlady13

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 pm
I've added a third dream avi. (I can't stop myself!) And I'll be pulling the ink lotto in 3 days. So get your entries in, folks!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:55 pm
Ok, I've gotten a bit out of control with the dream avis, so I've shifted all but what I'm currently working on over to my journal (now that I started one,) so if you want to look at what else I have in mind, go check there. smile  

Ravenlady13

Black Hale

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:29 am
Aww...they look so cute...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:58 am
Heh- I guess I don't do the creepy-avi thing as well as dronze, do i? By the way, does anyone know- if you get a new hairstyle, do you keep the old one for later use, or do you have to get it re-done again and pay for it again?  

Ravenlady13

Black Hale

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:25 pm
Creepy avi thing? When you start calling his shadow spirit Binky and Marshmallow... you figure that hey, maybe he doesn't do the creepy avi thing all that well either.  
Kisuke Urahara1 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 1, 9, 8, 1, 10, 4, 8, 9, 5 Total: 64 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:25 am
hey^^  

Kisuke Urahara1

Kisuke Urahara1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:26 am
Ravenlady13
Heh- I guess I don't do the creepy-avi thing as well as dronze, do i? By the way, does anyone know- if you get a new hairstyle, do you keep the old one for later use, or do you have to get it re-done again and pay for it again?

no you losse it then you have to pay for it again...yea it sucks lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:02 pm
hair salon thing exactly like real life... you cut it, you change it, you pay for it and then when you want to change it back, you pay for it again.  

Black Hale

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:28 pm
Ah, well. I'll have to have frequently changing hair on here, just like in real life, I guess (It's currently greenish, which was blue but is fading out). I got contacts today. Does anyone else out there wear them? Cuz I'm kind of having issues- they tested my vision with the contacts in, and it's 20/20- but I can hardly see. What I mean is this: My vision is fine, but blurry. Like, you know how when your eyes tear up with looks like everything has fog around it? It's a lot like that. I'm afraid to try driving with them in, frankly. Plus I can only wear them for, like, 2 hours at a time before they start driving me nuts.  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff