Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donithian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:57 pm
Name: Donithian
Species: Red Fox
Fur Color: The natural redish orange of the red fox, blackish brown ears, feet, hands, and tip if the tail. White face, chest, stomach, neck, butt
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'9"
Mate: Body of a Goat with grey fur and the horns, Crow wings on the back and talons of the feet, tail of a snake, and eyes of an Aye-Aye.
Male.
Body Standards: lean, slight muscle, not too manly and boyish looking.
Clothing/Jewelry: A gold stud earing in the middle of the left ear. no clothes, all natural.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Note: This drawing is not done by me, I do not take any credit of it's making.

About me: I'm a simply pleased fox, I love to just lay around and read and keep to myself. However, I often get somewhat of a split personality. I alost love to run around giving gifts and meeting as many people as I can. The beach and my books are my safe havens. Without them I would be lost.
I am an attention whore, snuggle whore, I love to flirt, I love to play, I mean no harm by it, I cannot help who I am. I'm very kind, unless you catch me in an off day, I appologize in advance for seeing me like that.
I'm easy to get a long with and I'm very lonely. I have a mate, although he's not around much -Sigh- I would absolutely love someone to play with, my books, oh how I love them, but they of course cannot kill this empty and lonely feeling I feel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image
Name: Anko The Unleashed
Height: 5' 9”
Race: Demon Neko
Class: Gunner
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Weapons
Hades Pistol: This gun as unusual as it is, has spirit particles which grants its user the limitless ability. Anko was granted this gun once he complete his training at the dojo of the Fierce and well known 10 Demon Lords*-10 demon lords created by Asher night claw-His perseverance an a temper to match. He was well suited to the desires of this Gun. This gun not only drawing its power of its host user, but is amplified due to the ionization in the air molecules. Anko wielding this gun never misses his target.

Destiny Blade: This blade as a birth right artifact once belonging to his deceased father, who was unfortunately killed during Anko’s younger years. This blade with its shining onyx steel is big in mass, but complete destructive in every blow. Utilizing the ions in the air, this place can pierce through anything it comes across, accept for the Hades pistol. Though it may seem that Anko never uses it much, doesn’t mean that he can’t use it.

Artifacts
Mask of Sorrow: This mask only forms when Anko is at his lowest point in energy, or on the verge of near dead. Though this mask harbors a fierce demon within its confinements. It never shall be released until the host is near death or out cold.

Water of the divined: Upon one of his journey’s Anko fell for a young priestess Named Maria. Before he left on his blood driven quest he was bestowed with a vial of water with healing properties. An thus she kissed upon the lips as he left.

Biography
During his earlier years as a adolescent, he was raised by his parents. Who were involved with a band of mobsters, Anko remembers the scent of blood filling the air like a bad aroma. Our young Neko curiously wandered around the corner of the bend watching as his mother was about to be killed, until something caught his eye for only second. He saw a pool of red liquid bright as the crimson moon he gazes at upon the night. Few years later Anko appears to be wandering, wondering where the man who killed his parents. He searches in vengeance to kill that very man, and that is when Revano appeared to him

Abilities
Diablerie: This ability allows Anko to gain the powers of others by drinking their blood. However, if the victim is not completely drained of their blood then the effects of the diablerie will only be temporary, depending on the amount of blood Anko drinks at the time.

Telepathy: With this ability Anko can lift objects with the power of his mind. Small to medium objects, i.e. rocks, boxes, balls, etc. are easily lifted and require very little of his focus. However, larger objects, i.e. large boulders, trees, buildings, etc. are more difficult to lift and require a lot more of his focus, leaving him vulnerable to attacks.

Passive Skills
Demonic Strength: After his decent into damnation, Anko gained many new abilities. One of them was an increase in his physical strength. This ability allows him to crush small rocks with his bare hand or punch a hole in the side of a mountain.

Demonic Aura: Anko learned how to harness his demonic aura during on of his adventures into the dark abyss. This ability has the power to burn any small or medium projectile or absorb a small to medium energy attack that is thrown at him. However, the more Anko uses this ability the weaker he becomes. He is able to use it three times without consequence.

Passive Jumping : This skill allows Anko to Bend space time to go anywhere he wishes by simply imagining the location. This is skill requires a small portion of energy to use. though, Anko's own energy a limited amount unless is seal unleashes.

Elemental Mastery: This skill allows Anko to command the forces of the elements, bending them to his will. By commanding these elements, he can conjure incredible elemental attacks or summons a barrier to counter another's elemental attacks with ease. This ability puts almost no strain on Anko, except for a small amount of energy drain.
{Note: His best elements are Lightning, Fire, Air, Earth, and Darkness.}

Mirror Flux
Mirror Flux is a special type of ability that Anko uses. The name pretty much stats it, but it has a twist in which most of his opponents find out after the reflection of their attack. Almost any sort of mana, weapon, or element attack doesn't just bounce off, but is absorbed, giving some of the power behind the attack to its user. Then, keeping the attack stored in until needed, it builds up or gathers more power, 5-10x more in level of it's original power, and is shot back at the opponent facing off against the one with the Mirror of Touchstone in their possession. The break in power, or the "flux", creates a series of electrical currents to run through the opponent’s body, if or when they are hit. This flux take instant effect, lasting for a short time (2-5 minutes), but doing a good amount of damage to the body. With more enhanced opponents, this will only cause them pain and many a bit of stress, making their movements more sloppy or have a "drunken effect".

Sapphire Rose
This skill is a highly new ability that isn't fully perfected, but can be lethal. Using the beauty of the blue rose, Anko has created a line of attacks, one being Sapphire Thorn Caress where the stem of the rose becomes a whip like weapon, only getting used once. If caught in this whip, it will squeeze tightly, breaking each and every bone in the body until the rival is either seriously wounded or dead. But, with the more enhanced people, the stem lashes out quicker than the eye can see, getting a small drop of blood. Once the blood seeps into the thorns, Anko can use them like heat seeking bullets, the thorns being trained onto the opponent's blood.

Copy Kat
This ability allows the user to see one attack, move, or defense and either, copy it step by step or turn it into something else, making it their own. It also allows the user to make the attack more dangerous to the opponent who came up with it in the first place. Copy Kat can be used also while reading information to the user, allowing them to have a better understanding it. They become something of a bookworm, absorbing the information.

Nero pathway Manipulation
This is one of the hardest and most dangerous abilities that Anko's has. A little bit on the lines of Telepathy, Neuropathy let's him see into people's memories from past and present. He can either use this to help others or do extreme damage to their minds. With this ability he can also place memories or lies inside one's head to get his way with things. The dangerous part is that if he doesn't close off his mind first or shield it in any way, he could be in a "Neuropathy Comma" which means that he is stuck in one's thoughts/memories with little chance of escaping without doing damage to his mind.:

Lighting needle spread: This attack is made using the Hades pistol, His electrical based energy is focused through the guns chamber pressurizing the ionic particles of the bullet causing them to spread after leaving a certain point of execution.

various other abilities lie Dormant within him, you’ll just have to wait and see.
already have this made, heh, and don't have any furry art of self >.<  

Inabikari Anko

Rabbles The Binx

OG Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:22 am
Er... well, I'm not really a fur, per se... more of just a random crazy person who believes the spirit of a three century old wolf demon resides inside him. I have accepted that to the world, this makes me insane, so I live with it. All my nicknames have to do something with either wolf-boy or wolf, or mutt (seriously, does anyone else get annoyed by that last one?) various dog related nicknames that earn my eternal wrath... But I digress, as there are probably about 80 wolves in here, it's probably best if I'm simply referred to as Brian, or Kira. Oh, I suppose some information about myself would be nice, I'm twenty two, straight, I play guitar, and I've done martial arts most of my life, despite not being very good. I suppose I can hold my own in a fight, but it's been so long since I've fought anyone, I'm really not sure. So, yeah, basically, I came here to find a good, enjoyable RP with active members, and my experience with furs has been that they always have awesome RPs  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:43 am
User Image
Vwoot. This thread seems nummy :3

I'm a furry, have been for... I think a year now. Half a year, I forget biggrin

Well, technically I'm a scaly, but I don't like to keep me fully out of the furry movement :3

My name is Cody, I like video games, the color green, and eating pizza I also love classic rock, and usually have a gaming device on me at all times. 3nodding
I'm 14 years old, 5'8", and a green dragon. Wings, scales, horns, and ears, the whole shebang :3
I have a mate (The other person in the picture), her name is Kia, and I love her to death and back to life ^w^

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Name:
Weiss Vicious
Species: White Wolf
Fur Color: Entire pelt is white save for the tips of the tail, fingers, and ears, which are a charchoal color
Eyes: blue
Height: 6'
Mate: Effeminate Burmese Mountain Dog. Male.
Body Standards: Atheletic
Clothing/Jewelry: White button-up shirt, red tie, black vest, black slacks, black shoes, black trench coat. White straight jacket garb with loose brown leather belt restraints, black combat boots with metal pieces attached. Necklace with inverted cross.

About me:
Weiss vicious loves video games, art, manga, and food. Generally a cool and collected type at first, nervous infront of new people so I can be silent. I am a hardcore atheist and satanist (not devil worshipers ><) Listens to all types of music and loves to eat food. Has high metabolism so I always stay thin no matter what junk I consume. Also I am very confident in my appearance and can be cocky and show overconfidence <3

Likes and dislikes: I like girly bois <3 I also love music that has passion (any type of music btw, so Metal, Pop, Country, Classic, Trance, etc.) I also like people with bubbly or exciting personalities and of course the freaks. I like to eat food. I love to draw. I read yaoi manga (favorite being Loveless series <3)

I dislike being yelled at and being lied to (big no no's) and of course the Theistic and Spiritual crazies that come preaching to people (like Jehovah's witnesses when they visit your house) seeing an opressed youth. I dislike people who come and hate or flame furries or gays just to say how much they do hate us.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:06 am
User Image

Name-Aijo Iceblood
Race/species-Polar Bear
Gender-Male
Age-17 (18 in december)
Sexuality-Straight with a Mate (her Name is Ari (she is new to the furry fandom))

(brief bio)The name is Aijo Iceblood. I'm a sweet tempered Polar Bear with a furious wrath if you attempt to harm what i love. I am very affectionate with my mate Ari Swiftpaw. I am a Juggalo Furry (how contradictory is that). My best friend is a Skunk named Xani and my mate is an Otter named Ari. If there is anything else you wanna know, just ask =3.

Aijo_Iceblood

FluffiKitten

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:55 pm
Name: FluffiKitten (call me fluffi or kitten I dunt care)
Species: Snow Leopard
Fur Color: of course the silver gray fur of a snow leopard.
Eyes: brown/hazel eyes, sometimes yellow
Height: 5'4
Mate: Jake Jeckal, a male arctic wolf.
Clothing: bright neon outfits kinda raver style, or lolita/corsets and skirts.
Appearance:
User Image
(yes is my drawing please dont steal.)
About me: http://fluffikitten.deviantart.com/art/Deviant-ID-128802570
that about sums it up...Lets see what els...
My new quote is "i turn strangers into friends" its just how I am I love people, for the most part, I give them a chance.
I love art and hope to get my art out in the world some day mrgreen
So if you want art I do commission and what not.
Um I have basically been a furry all my life heh, but I dont really fallow how other furries are...I just do what I please, I dont go googleing how to be a furry, so dont try to put me in your category of what you consider a furry -__-
Pardon me if I randomly talk in LOL cats...I know how to type...its just funner that way some times...haha
Umm...so ya thats all I got for now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:07 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reserved for when I have time 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kam-pup

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:38 am
Name:Tony, but I'm not picky. Call me whatever you want =P
Species:Horned Owl
feathers:brown, white, and black trickled in
Orientation:Bi/Male preference
Height:Tall-ish
Weight:moderate-chubby
Eye Color:Blue
Hist'ry: Born and raised in Houston. I'm -very- outspoken and I have no reason to live up to "your" morals. Nothing special 'bout me, other than I'm one of the rarer feathered-fursons. Unless you count working in the IT field as special <_<;
Pic: OvO; OvO;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:07 pm
Name: Marcus
Species:polar bear
Orientation:Bi/Female preference
Height:6'6
Weight:280 lbs/ mostly muscle
Eye Color:Blue
History: Born in Antarctica, but moved to new york at age 13, has lost most of his fat insulation, so his musculature stands out. He's a very kind individual, never mean to anyone unless the give him a reason to be..
Pic: none, sorry.  

malekai gedri

abkvs

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Name: Erin, or Abby. You choose.
Birthdate: Sept 9
Species: Rabbit
Fur Colour: White, with light brown spots
Height: 5-3
Eye Colour: Yellow/Gold-ish (fursona) Brown (IRL)
Orientation: Bisexual, male preference.
Reference: First Outfit

Questing [Nothing] : ?k/?k

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:51 pm
i'm ekim flow as it says on my con badge from anthrocon and i work when i'm there in per-reg. and the art gallery,i'm friends with many of the artist in the fandom and i'm on many furry sites so if you look for me you will find me under either ekim flow or ekimflow as some sites make you form it as one word.if you want to contact me on other sites let me know and i'll give you the contact info as i'm on over 100 different sites and that's too many to list here,most of them are furry furiendly but some are normal human sites like myspace and facebook but i have many furry furiends there.i posted my pictures on flickr from ac-09 and am posting on other sites too.if you want to know about a great site for furries i'll send you the info.i have furry videos on you tube too.i would like to get to know and meet more furries here and i don't care about what your lifestyle is just that your a friendly furry and would like to have a new friend.and if you just need somebody to talk with i'll be here to listen and be a friend.  

ekimflow

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces