Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaotic Mana

Conservative Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:47 pm
Hi there.
I'm new here, you can just call me Mana. I'm afraid I don't have a fursona right now, but I have a feeling the more I learn, the more likely I'll be making one. I define myself as an artist and I love sketching up other people's requests, but I am by no means professional in my talents.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:24 pm
Chaotic Mana
Hi there.
I'm new here, you can just call me Mana. I'm afraid I don't have a fursona right now, but I have a feeling the more I learn, the more likely I'll be making one. I define myself as an artist and I love sketching up other people's requests, but I am by no means professional in my talents.
Welcome! Don't worry your fursona will come to ya soon enough  

Irika

Vizionar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:03 am
Hi all..... My real name is Josip, furname is Iridysot but you can call me whatever you want... I don't care.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:26 am
Hullo, hullo. I'm Kali. I'd type more, but Clue is playing, and I'm very distracted. >>;

KalitrimaSarea

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:09 am
More new people, welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:12 pm
Hello my name is Amy i am from Cbus-Ohio i am 20 years old and i work at a pet store, i am also a veg. I got in to furrys last year oh anime punch when i heard about a girl getting made fun of because she was a furry and i had no idea what that was "she got chased with a cattle prod" i started doing research on furrys and all i could think of was wow there out fits where amazing.

I cant wait to meet new people on this guild and get to know you all. heart  

whatername

Velvet204

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:53 am
Hello everyone. ^^ I'm Nicky....I'm from California...Never lived anywhere else, actually. xd I actually realized I was a furry about a month ago, tops...I know I've been one my whole life without realizing it, and now I feel so strongly about it..I probably would end up defending furries with my life. 3nodding Currently I'm a student in highschool and I'm actually seriously thinking about trying out to be the mascott so I can wear the fursuit for awhile... xd 3nodding

Well, that's enough babbling about me...As you can probably tell I didn't quite know what to say on this...Anyway, I'm glad to be in the guild! Thanks for accepting me! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:52 am
Hello hello. Imma new here. ^.^ Duh... xD heart

Not much for intros, really, but I am 22 and in college right now. I love wolves the best, but cats as well. My fursona is non-existant right now, but i have many characters. =P

Other than that, not much to say. ^ ^;;  

Fiona Miakoda

Carbon deCeti

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:21 pm
Hail Friends!
As implied by my posting here, I am new here. Thus making that sentence redundant. (Oh my!)

I guess I'm twenty-one. I'm trying to go to college. What else? I guess I do some stuff, and junk. Feel free to ask any questions you may or may not have about me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:57 pm
Greetings newbies.  

Selene Aries

synnestry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:05 pm
Hello, I'm new to the guild (obviously). My fursonia is a lyger, names Autumn. Meeeooowwww biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:59 am
Hello all. Name's Houshou. You can call me Shou if you wish.

I'm still searching for my Fursonia. I feel as though I've been part of the Furry Fandom for years, in the fact that I am a major fan of many anthro-comics. I've modeled dozens of Dungeons & Dragons chars based on anthropomorphic characters, and I do draw a bit. Though I'm not as good as my sister (Fox Lightstep), I can color.
I'm hoping that I can meet friendly and mature people within the fandom itself to show me the ropes.  

Houshou

Senorita_Hex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:09 pm
Hi my name is Senorita_Hex but everyone can just call me Hex. I am 20 and go to college in Pittsburgh. I am a cute bunny with long floppy ears I am as friendly as can be but I am on the timd side when I am face with a problem at times. I hate agruing so I usally defalted with humor or affection make every thing butter agian. I have a thing for big tee shrits, tights, and boots. I really like someone do my fursona but since I am new I don't have enough gold "Waves then smiles gently"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:22 am
Another Pittsburgher! Welcome! ::hugs Hex:: heart  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

TrueWolves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:53 pm
My name is Drake... and as for my fursonia, its kind of Rinith, but hes more of a roleplay character then my fursonna, I am still a bit young and have not really developed a fursonia yet, I live in Minnesota... nice to meet you all. When I was only 9, long before I had internet, I made my own furrie like races for many games I made or played, when I learned more about furries, its amazing how close they were to the real thing so I have been a fan for quite some time I guess  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff