Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
~A Naruto RP~OPEN & really needs people! (made-ups allowed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catbutalso

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:54 pm
Sakura sat down a tree and wrapped her leg better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:58 pm
"well i need to find more ninjas to come with us and thats where you come in Kiba. Can you and your team come with us on our mission?"

"yes lady Tsunade. they came out of no where and attacked sakura and not Naruto nor sasuke. I'm thinking orochimaru has a plan with Sakura so thats why she has to be ready and i was thinking you could train her. We shall start our mission in a week from now so everyone can get ready."  

Satoshi Arashi

Catbutalso

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:04 am
Sakura was out of the door that lady Tsuande was talking with Kakashi-Sensei and heard all the above just of curiosity.
She looked shocked away.
''Me?Why me?I am not important,pretty useless,why they would want to attack me?I think it's just a coincidence.''Sakura thought and walked away.

(Sakura is supposed to be used as a bait to drag Sasuke and Naturo to a big trap,or that's what i suggest,you choose.Well,they will kidnap her later on and when they'll go rescue her,an army of ninjas will be waiting for them,lol.What do you say?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:33 am
A important misson?! ok i'll get them, Kiba said running of, i'll sand them to tusunde! come on Akamaru!
"Arf!"

hmm, well make shure they all are alert, i don't want a hostage situation, she said looking worried.  

Sarcastic Squirrel

Sarcastic Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:42 am
Kiba bumped into shino,
ah! there you are, quick come with me!

...why? shino said not moving

a mission just come, he said grabbing his sleeve and running to the hyuuga house,

Hinata!

yes? she said turning around,

we need to see tusunde-sama, about a mission,

oh... ok, she said following the other two

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:53 am
team 8 burst through the door, Here! what's the mission? said kiba panting a little,
"Arf!"

Tusende looked at the three, we need somebody to patroll outside the village, so were sending two teams, by the looks of it 7 and 8.

...why?, said shino couriously,

Orochimaru...., said tusende looking annoyed

when do we leave?,

well as soon as naruto and sakura come back with sasuke., she said sitting down  

Sarcastic Squirrel

Catbutalso

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:55 am
Sakura heard also the stuff above as she was near the door accidentally,so she went to inform the others.
She walked over Naturo and Sasuke.
''Hey,guys,time to go.Lady Tsunade wants to talk to us.''she said and started walking back towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:21 am
"huh oh ok come on Sasuke we need to see grandma Tsunade. Naruto ran into the room with Tsunade and squad 8 in it "i'm here old lady Tsunade. Are we leaving yet?"

"oh Naruto you are always in a hurry. We aren't leaving until a week so everyone here can prepare for it. We dont want anyone to get hurt now do we?"  

Satoshi Arashi

Catbutalso

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:32 am
Sakura nodded to Lady Tsunade as she followed Naturo.
''Naturo-chan,rush,as always.''she giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:45 am
"huh Sakura your coming with me cause I was going to look for the pervy sage to train with him some more. I dont think you would wanna be there."  

Satoshi Arashi

Catbutalso

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:16 am
''Oh,i see.''Sakura said.
''Uhm,you're right but i'll make an exception,today.I seriously need training.''Sakura said sighing lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:12 pm
You know....*Saskue walks up to his group*...Naruto could always need some more training.... stare  

Sintheantihero13

Catbutalso

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:23 pm
Sakura laughed at Sasuke's comment.
She wondered if he knew she had feelings for him but shooed that thought of her mind and turned happy again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:30 pm
*Smiles*Hmm....training might be fun.... rolleyes  

Sintheantihero13

Catbutalso

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:34 pm
''Yeah...''Sakura said wondering why he had always that bad mood.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff