Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:54 am
Rosalie laughed and began to run Saria and Emmett following closely. As Saria reached the mansion she gasped. "Welcome to our home," Rosalie said smiling brightly. "As you can no doubt see, we've got great coverage by the forest, and.. come now, I think it's about time you meet the rest of the family," Rosalie smiled, leading Saria towards the front door, with Emmett following.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:11 pm
Cally woke once during the night, sure she could hear noises in the town outside her window. "Forks is supposed to be a safe place," she thought in annoyance as she turned over and worked the kinks out of her neck. Sleeping on a couch was uncomfortable. At another loud crack, Cally's head whipped towards her back door. Her eyes were already perfectly adjusted to the darkness, and she squinted so that if it was just some innocent creature sneaking around her home, they wouldn't get caught in the full path of her stare. If it wasn't - if there was some prowler outside - Callax couldn't guarantee what would happen to them...

"It could be the house settling, and creaking, I suppose," she said after a while to herself. She could sense no further movement. Uneasily, she went back to bed.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:35 pm
"Wonderful!" Said Saria with a laugh. "So the rest of you are couples as well?" She asked with curiousity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:50 pm
"I must say we are," Rosalie smiled taking Emmett's hand in her's. "Emmett and I are together, Jasper and Alice are, and... Esme and Carlisle, and Edward and Bella. And," Rosalie leaned forward whispering, "If you ever need to find Bella or Edward, they're most likely together," she giggled and was greeted by the familiar scent of home. "Well I must say, let's go talk to Carlisle, me and you will go since we're better acquainted then Emmett and you," Rosalie smiled. She led the way up the stairs and knocked on Carlisle's door. "Daddy?" Rosalie asked in her sweetest voice. "Yes, come in Rose," his voice said from inside his study. "Well, Daddy this is Saria and... she wishes to join our family..." Rosalie said smiling and motioning for Saria to step forward.  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:08 pm
Saria shyly came forward, glancing around the study. "Hello Carlisle." She said with a shy grin. "I've heard a lot about you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:39 am
Carlisle smiled warmly at her and beckoned her to come closer. "Please, have a seat, we have much to talk about I am sure," Carlisle motioned for Rosalie to come closer as well, "You sit too my dear, we have much to discuss."  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:30 am
When Elli became conscious, she noticed it was dark. Damnit, I am so dead!!! Elli thought, I never should have come into this forest. how am going to explain this to Katie? Elli opened her eyes. From what she could tell, nobody was there. Hopefully. Elli moaned. Evereything that had happened before flew back into her memory. Elli could barely see, so she crawled around, feeling for her bag. "Gotcha", she exclaimed when she finally felt it. She reached into her bag and fumbled around for her cell phone. When she opened it, the glow blinded her for a moment. She looked at the time on the screen. 7:57pm. Crap Elli said under her breath. She texted Katie, saying that she was staying over at a friend's house. Hopefully, Katie would accept that little lie and tell her parents that, so that Elli would get busted for sleeping in the woods. Then again, Elli thought, technically, the forest is kind of like my friend... Elli took her bag in the crook of her arm, and tried to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:33 am
((Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Things were getting a litlle confusing...))

Blake was sitting on the ground near Elli when she began to wake up. He hadn't moved her only because he wouldn't know where to take her. While he had been sitting, he had been replaying the days events in his head. He still couldn;t get over the fact that so many...creatures...Hae been in the forest today. He had heard of the Voltari, a group of vampires living together, but they were well organized and hidden. Why were so many coming to Forks all of a sudden? Was it simply a coincident or something more?
When Elli woke up, she turned her back to him, looking at something in her hands. After a while he said quietly and slowly, as not to scare her, "I'm glad you're awake. Are you okay Miss Elli Masse?"

ohemgee x meow

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:50 pm
((No worries, just glad to have ya back!!!))
Blake's voice came out behind Elli. Elli jumped immeadiately away from the voice, forgetting that there was a tree behind her, and hit her head. "Ow!!! .....crap", Elli said, "you scared me." She turned around, and could see the faint silhouette of Blake from the spackled moonlight through the trees. "Wait, why didn't you leave? THEY could have come back, you could have been killed-" Elli stopped herself. "-and um... thanks... you know... for, defending me... but, there's one thing I don't understand. How do you know that I'm not....... human?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:11 pm
Will-Run-For-Chocolate
Quote:
(BTW, when i use italics, my character is thinking, unless otherwise stated.))

((Woops... redface sorry sweatdrop ))

((^.^ no problem. i guess i could have said "he thought."))

**and SORRY GUYS! for my dissappearance (sp?) My dad took away my internet until i got a job - as motivation, you know. I hope to be back as a regular real soon!!**

complex_ity_
Gosh, I go away for a week and everything's happened so fast! I'll try my best to make my next post not clash with anyone else's.

I do have a question and a request though: firstly, Emmett doesn't have any abilities besides strength. So I'm a bit confused by some of hambzkt's posts. Secondly, could everyone keep their posting style, text, colour, font, etc. consistent for all their posts please?

(( ^_^ i was wondering if i got emmett and jasper mixed up. now i feel like a fool. *goes red* ))  

hambzkt

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:23 pm
(( lol well we've moved along quite far without you hambzkt, so catch up soon! lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:30 pm
KuchikixxRukia
(( lol well we've moved along quite far without you hambzkt, so catch up soon! lol))

((haha. yes, i noticed. i just finished reading. and it looks like i dont need to post anything, now that ive just followed you to the cullen "mansion."))  

hambzkt

Nekairu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:34 pm

((Yeah, sorry I've been away too. Been busy busy busy! x3 I've read all the posts, though. 3nodding ))

Bellmi stared at the ground. She thought Dante was her closest friend... that they could share everything with each other. You know, drink from the same glass, stay home watching movies... Yet he knew something, that she didn't.

She was childish, really. All this jealousy she felt, who was it for? Nobody but Dante? Was she really jealous that Dante had known something, that she didn't?

"Really," Bellmi fumed, ready to explode. "I thought you would have at least been able to tell me. I really hope you can get it through your head, or should I say, tete, in honour of your stupidity--I trusted you, Dante. I guess trust just isn't in your vocabulary."

---

Dante stood, bewildered that Bellmi had gone off saying all of that nonsense on a simple feeling. He could feel a small flame of anger growing inside of him.

"Trust?" Dante asked, sarcastically. "Oh, don't worry. I know what it means , m'lady. Of course, I needed to learn it when I couldn't find the word to describe what you don't have. How can you just start thinking things at one small sign of secrecy? You know, I wasn't hiding anything from you. I was going to tell you before you started off."

Dante turned around, so as not to show her that he was weakening. "Good night Bellmi. See you at school."

And he disappeared back into the forest, not knowing the path back down the right road.

---

Bellmi and Dante had always had fights. That's just how close they were. Hopefully, the next day, it wouldn't have ruined anything. Bellmi couldn't tell if it was any worse than their usual fights, but she knew she was sorry.

She sighed, and ran back into the forest after him. She knew he wouldn't be able to find his way--other than him being a genie, he was only human.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:19 pm
Blake tried not to laugh when he saw Elli hit her head. "I was trying to to scare you. I guess it didn't work. Sorry."
Blake's face suddenly became serious. A normal hunam wouldn't have been able to sence the difference between humans and non-humans, she it looked like he would have to tell her the truth. If she decided to tell anyone, he could try a memory charm on her.
"Well, you see, I'm not exactally human either," Blake started to say. He avoided eye contact by playing with a peice of grass on the ground. "I actually decend from witches and wizards. I'm learning magic from my grandfather right now. You see, humans give out certain 'waves'. It's hard to explain to someone who's not a witch or wizard. But, basically, you don't give you the same 'waves' that a human would. Although, I have been trained to reconize vampire waves, i can't reconize your's. Which makes me wonder, if you don't mind me asking, what are you, Miss Elli Masse?"
He finally looked at her, making eye contact again.

ohemgee x meow

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces