Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:18 pm
Polio looked at him and listened as he spoke. She couldn't help but laugh at some parts before nodding, trying to look serious "Favorite student, why would I be a favorite?" She paused, "Intellgence yes, but whats intellgence without strength. Like they teach, you can't have heaven without earth! And I have been trying to improve, yes I haven't left my losing streak yet. So I suppose I could ask you if you can train me?"

She then moved around so she was in front of him. "And I ask that you save a spot on that for me for when I become stronger!" Resting her hands in front of her plams together she watched him. Resorted to begging now, she couldn't help but grin mentally, "Please and I can tell you what I've been doing, and I can promise its not goofing off. I've been in more then four sparring battles already since you left."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:23 pm
*walks in* heyo people..i haven't been in here for a long time.. xp  

cherryblossom_chan

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:14 pm
smiles and turns around, facing Polio

Your my favorite because you are the one student who actually possesses the capabilities of becoming a great ninja one day. Sure the others are strong, but they lack the ability to understand what it truely means to be a ninja.

stairs up at the ceiling for a minute before looking back at Polio

It's true that you lack strength, and without both strength and intelligence you will never become a great ninja. This is why I'm willing to train you. You already have the intelligence which is the hardest of the two to develope. Anyone can develope strength through training, but intelligence is something you're born with. Your setback in strength is only minor. I accept you as my pupil and in return when the time comes I want you to be on my team for the battle system.

sits back in the chair and smirks while looking at Polio

Tell me then, what have you been up to while I've been gone?

glances over at Cherry and waves

Hello Cherry! Good to see you again smile

turns back to Polio and awaits her answer  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:34 pm
"Thank you alot Raven-sensei!" She gave Raven a slight bow then glanced over at Cherry and smiled, with a wave, "Oi Cherry. Glad to see you've finally decided to pop in."

Looking back at Raven she blinked. "Well, I've been training, yes. Sparred with Panda and a few of the new students who decided to join along with training them. But more then that I've been dealing with new flirty students most of the time Mini had taken over. Just two but they seemed to have stopped after I turned both of them down. I'm glad and I hope no more show up. Other then that, I've been keeping up with my training and studying when I get the chance."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:21 pm
smirking

Students flirting with you huh? That's not good; especially when it got in the way of your training. Are they still members of the academy? I'm glad that they stopped bothering you . . . now you can focus on your training again.

stands up and pulls out a scroll, unrolling it on a desk. It's a calendar

So when are you available to train? Seeing as things in the academy are a bit slower than when I left it'd be best to actually set a time and date to meet so that we're sure to catch each other.

looks up at Polio

So have you learned any new moves? Last time I remember you didn't have any special abilities or moves ... you just relied strictly on strategy. If you haven't learned any then that might be a good place to start in our training. Having specialty moves can come in handy when you're in a tough spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:03 pm
Polio nodded, "Mhmm, more training. And yes they are still memebers of the academy." She walked over and looked at the calendar quietly. "Well I'm mostly free any weekend. Or if you want it to be a weekday; early evening is when I'm most free. You can choose the day, It don't really matter to me. I'll be able to make it."

She shrugged then looked back at Raven. Shaking her head she sighed, "Sadly to say, nope, I don't have any. Nor have I thought of learning any specialty abilities since I never figured I would be fighting a whole lot. I have been looking up on other moves and such, never really made plans to learn any of them though. So It seems we will start my training there, then?"  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:46 pm
((I'm on central time zone, so just figure off of that))

Tomorrow night at 7 PM I'll be free. Let's meet then.

leans back up against the desk and stares at the ground

Well, I suppose that would be a good place for us to start.

looks back up at Polio

Learning a new move would not only expand your abilities but it would increase your strength since the moves I plan on teaching you require good physical conditioning. Be prepared for the worst tomorrow. I'm going home to get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow Polio.

turns and walks out the door throwing his hand up in the air and waving goodbye  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:01 pm
(( Same here. ))

" 7pm tomorrow, Alright works for me. Be prepared for the worst." She mumbled then nodded in agreement and watched him leave. "I look forward to it. Good night Raven-sensei." Looking back at the desk she stood there for a few more minutes, lost in her thoughts, before turning and walking out a few minutes later.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:14 pm
Polio hurried into the academy and slid to a stop. She was 11 minutes or so late. "Sorry I'm late!" She stopped and blinked looking around. "...And Raven-sensei's not here...so I'm not late." Scratching her head she let out a sigh taking a seat in a chair and rested her hands behind her head locking her fingers together. Wait is what she would do for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:35 pm
Endless bursts into the academy and trips and falls. Endless slips into unconciousness.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:35 pm
running at full speed, he slides to a halt in front of the academy door spraying dust everywhere. He walks into the academy dusting himself off then looks up and notices Polio playing with her thumbs in boredom while sitting in a desk

My apologies for being late. There was something I had to take care of that couldn't wait unfortunately. I'm here now though xd . Follow me.

Raven turns and goes back out the door jumping into the trees. He arrives by a small pond in a clearing where he leans against a tree waiting for Polio to arrive.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:43 pm
Polio stood quickly at seeing him enter, almost knocking out her chair. "Of course you did." She replied as he turned walking out then quietly followed him. She landed in the clearing a few minutes later and looked around then at the pond. Her hands were in her pockets again as she stared at the water before looking at Raven against the tree.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:58 pm
The move I'm going to show you is incredibly hard to master, but once you do it will greatly improve your all around skills.

Raven smirks then holds our his hand as if holding something. A rod made completely out of chakra forms

This is the energy rod. It's made completely out of chakra, but it is tougher than steel. Watch.

Raven strikes a rock with it, shattering the rock

Not only is this rod a convienent weapon during battle, it is made of your chakra so once you master it you can make the rod change shapes to fulfill any need you might have at a time.

Raven swings the rod at a branch and it changes into a wip, wrapping around the branch. He then releases it and it dissapears.

Obviously, to do such a move requires incredible concentration and skill. This is not something you can just learn over night. You know the Rasengen I'm sure . . . well this takes the Rasengen to a whole new level.

walks up to Polio and has her put her right hand out, palm up. He then begins to touch the center of her palm

There's a huge tenketsu right here in the middle of your palm. You need to use it to provide the large amount of chakra needed for this. The first thing you do is make the Rasengen ball, but the speed has to be 10 times the speed of an actual Rasengen. Then you must concentrate and literally stretch the chakra to form the rod AND manage to hold it in that shape without actually thinking about it. The secret of the rods strength is the incredibly fast spinning chakra. When you take the Rasengen ball . . . then condense and stretch its mass, the spinning chakra is more tightly woven, thus making it incredibly strong.

Raven looks up at Polio and notices the odd look on her face

Are you still with me?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:16 pm
((I've gotta go. I'll be back in about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.))  

RavenCpu

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:21 pm
Polio had watched him closely, a small frown apperaing on her face for a few seconds. She was thinking about the technique and its usefulness as kinda trailed off. Blinking a little at his voice She nodded quickly, "Ah....Mmm. I am. But thats alot of information and sounds kinda hard...and would take a long long time to learn. How long did it take you to make or learn this technique?"

She looked down at her palm quietly. Her brow furrowing slightly as she let the rest of the information sink in before saying anything else."So basicly this deals with learning how to do the Rasengan and speeding up the chakra's speed before I can start making the rod and other items... If I am correct..."

She paused looking back at him. "Its a wonderful technique, but are you sure I can even do this Raven-sensei? I was never really good with chakra controlling for big techniques like these..."

(( Okay. -Nods.- I dunno If I'll still be up. I got school in the morning...If I'm not, Post and I'll reply when I get home around 4-5pm...-___-;; ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff