Welcome to Gaia! ::

H.O.P.E.S - Heaven's Only Poll-Enchanted Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

Another of the GREAT hang out spots on Gaia for anyone and everyone! 

Reply HOPES - Heaven's Only Poll-Enchanted Sanctuary General Discussion Forum
HOPES Extended Friends List: "Introduce yourself here!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like pie?
  I like pie!
View Results

xemnas-phandom

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:20 pm
Welcome all to HOPES. Enjoy your stay and try the cookie!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Hello Everyone!! I am Blnditalian88. You can call me Blondie or Italian, or Lacus. I think I am the newest member to this guild. I was invited because of my RPing skills. Haha and they where when I was being lazy.

Aright, now I should probably talk about me.
`I am sixteen, going to be seventeen next month ((WooWho))
`I am a generally nice person until you get onto my bad side. Then I am like the spawn of the devil. So just dont get me mad.
`I love anime and manga.
`I love to RP, I will do almost any type of theme, except extreme romance, since I have a man ((RussianSkater))
`If you ever want to join a RP I will, I can control up to five characters and I am semi-lit to literate. My normal posts are around 5 paragraphs with around ten sentences or more. All depends on what I am replying too. Although, I do not do private rps, I get bored easily with those, I like to RP with alot of people.
`If your ever bored i'll talk to you XD
`Im really into video games too. I like everything except war ones were you have to aim the gun and shoot.
`I love going to the mall, partying and hanging with friends.
`I am currently questing two items for my avi, then my dream avi will be complete and I will enter it in the avi arena.
`I love avi art!!!!
`I draw avi art but I am not that good >.<
`I can be random at times.
`I love the color blue.
`I like Rock and metal music.
`I LOVE HUGS!!!
` Rite 2 me liek dis <----- And I will shoot you.

Hmm, I cant think of anything else.

Oh, I get this question alot: The 'blnd' in my username does not mean 'blind' it means 'blonde' because of my hair color. I thought it was obvious but alot of people think it is blind. Just wanted to clear that up.

User Image

blnditalian88

xemnas-phandom

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:48 pm
I love your avatar art in your sig  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:55 pm
Hey I'm Raiger. I was also invited to this guild because of my rp skills. I'm 16 going to be a junior in high school when my school year starts back up again. I use to watch anime and stuff, but ever since I started working I haven't had all that much time to anymore. I'm really laid back, don't like bossing people around I'm also able to play the piano and violin guess thats about it for me wanna know more just ask.  

Raiger

Ame Za Rain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:57 pm
-ahem- Hello everyone the name is Ame! <3 I was invited by Haze <3

This is always the toughest part because there is so much I want to say about me but it probably isnt necessary to list EVERYTHING so here are the basics!

I am 19 years of age. Im really a kind person, and really really hates drama. Im a big fan of all kinds of different anime and manga...im sure if you refer it to me ill look into it. I love comic books and im in love with Iron Man or... Tony Stark.

Im not really that great at RP but will attempt, but my spelling isnt usually the best...but if you can bear that then lets roleplay!

I love to draw if you'd like some visit my art shop~
I love purple, I love all music except random weird rap and jazz.

Uhh I should stop there...if you want to know about me more just check out my profile...or PM me!! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:04 pm
I'm Thomas, my B-day is the twelfth of March, and thats as much as I'm telling you!  

Self-Retribution

Zephym

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:57 am
As far as posting goes, I'm a bit shy, but I'm working to change all that.

My real name is Kayla, though good friends on gaia also call me "Zeph" due to my username.

I am 16 going on 17, with a birthday in October. Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year.

Many people see me as light, kind, generous, and determined. When I join a cause, I'm willing to go far for that cause, and when it comes to listening to and identifying a problem, I like to consider myself capable of doing just that. I strive to get along with every one, and those I can not get along with, I try to.

I enjoy listening to other people's problems and giving them honest advice

I am very good at writing

I love to draw just as much as I lov
e to read and to cook.

I also love it when every one gets along and they resolve their issues peacefully, and respectfully.

I am a nice person, and it is not often that I get upset, if I get upset at all.

Politics are something I like to speak about, but do not always understand.

I go out of my way to make every one feel comfortable in every situation.

I love music of any genre.

I am open about all religious matters, but I would much prefer not to get into a discussion about it.

I respect everyone, however, I expect to also receive the same amount of respect I administer.

I can take text message talk, but I do not approve of it. Also, if you want me to answer something quickly, do not expect it using this type of speech.

I don't like hypocrisy at all, nor arrogance.

I can't hate anyone.

I'm not much for role play, sorry. ^^'

I hope I didn't sound too rude, or blunt.

If you want to know more about me, all you have to do is pm. I don't bite. smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:22 am
Aloha =O

My real name is Victoria, but everyone here just calls me Godess and if you add two 'd''s to that I'll smack you. Come on now, you don't spell my real name 'Viktoria' or 'Vittoria', it's Victoria. Go against the red underline of doom from spell check and LEAVE IT.

I am 14 years old, going on 15 in August, and live in Canada. No, we do not live in igloos. No, we do not ride polar bears or dogsleds to school. No, we do not have snow year round. No, the people with the funny hats on horses aren't everywhere(for future reference...the RCMP >>). And no, we don't tag 'Eh' on the end of everything we say.

I have been on Gaia since 2004, which yes technically would have made me an underage user at the time. But I'm not now so you can't do much about it can you~? ;'D But that was before the big crackdown of the rule, and funny part is I had just turned 13 when they did that.

I'm a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to forums. I roleplay, debate, discuss, have light chat, the whole nine yards. But I'm very particular with roleplays, I can never find any that suit me so I end up creating my own instead xD. Ah yes, and as you just witnessed I'm a text-smilie junkie. Live with it. XP

If you look at the Year of the Rooster description, that's me. I am practical, resourceful, observant, analytical, straightforward, trusting, honest, perfectionists, neat and conservative. However, contrary to the rest of the description I am not boastful and have no problem making friends.

I enjoy anime/manga, yaoi, music, computers/internet, and reading. I dislike pairings that do not work, bullies, people who think they are better then everyone else(etc. etc.), alot of meats, being the center of attention.

Random tidbits taken from my profile:
~If I don't like you, you'll know it.
~It doesn't matter if you don't want my opinion, you'll get it anyways
~Why yes, I am quite large. Thanks for noticing. <- Point: Say what you want, but I don't care.
~If you want to chat, go ahead and drop me a line, I don't bite
~My friends are my life and if you mess with them you're messing with me.
~I may fangirl over characters, but that doesn't mean they can't be coupled. But over 50% of the time unless they're already in the series, they don't work. Eg. IshiHime, SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS PHENOMENON TO ME! I thought she was in love with Ichigo
~I am an Anime/Manga addict and if you don't like it, I suggest you leave now. But if you have no opinion on it, that's fine. =)
~Everyone has the right to marry, have their own beliefs, and live their life how they wish. I am not a bible-thumping Christian. Don't put us all in a box, because that's a way to get me angry real quick.
~Lables are for soup cans.
~I hate cats. But I love big dogs.
~I could kick your a** at video games
~Gay is not a synonym for stupid
~Yaoi is awesome and you know it. You know resistance is futile~ ;D

Holy cow that was long o.o;;  

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300

[Vicki_chan]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:22 am
Hey everyone!

Let's see...I guess I should start with my name. xD My name is Victoria as well. -pokes Godess up above me xD- Many people though use my nickname, Vicki. It's weird actually, when I was little I hated the nickname but then one of my friends in middle school started to use it and then more people started to call me that. I guess it's easier than saying 'Victoria'. -shrugs-

I'm 17 years old (born January 12) and in the fall I'll be an official highschool senior. -dances- I live in Indiana where the weather can be really unpredictable sometimes. We usually have really hot summers. @_@

I'm usually a nice person to talk to so don't be afraid to contact me. I don't bite...much..just kidding. Unless you're rude to me, then I'll be rude back. Sorry, I just had to get that point across. Anyways, I have a lot of interests so check my profile for more information. Oh, and don't be afraid to ask if I like anything else that's not on my profile, you might be surprised.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:29 am
Nickname/Real name
Mizu or Misu
Sex
my brother would kill me! nah, i'm female
reading and writing and arithmatic...really. but i like anime/manga, drawing...many things
Dislikes
people who f***ing curse...heh-but seriously, very vulgar things annoy me. but i really don't dislike anyth-COCA-COLA!...just looked out my window and saw the billboard...i dun like coca-cola, makes me feel sick... xD
Dream Job
forensic scientist or work with computer/electronics
Most Favorite Color
uh, tie between green, royal purple, and crimson
Most Favorite Movie
uhhh...i think Spirited Away, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and the first Poke'mon movie...and a few other poke'mon movies... ^^;;
Least Favorite Color
yellow!
Least Favorite Movie
iunno...
Top 2 Favorite Gaia Forums
Barton towns and chatterbox...dun go to the chatterbox much though
What You Want/Expect From This Guild
i really dunno ^^;;

Misuzu715

Alluring Alice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:07 pm
Nickname/Real name: People usually call me Jenn or X
Sex: female lol
Likes: Black , red, guitar, rock band, wii, gaia online, runescape, talkin on the phone lol and um idk what else razz video games legend of zelda final fantasy tales of symphonia tales of the world radiant mythology avi art
Dislikes: pink
Dream Job: actress or singer =]
Most Favorite Color: um um red or black... IDK ahhhh
Most Favorite Movie: Jumper
Least Favorite Color: pink ahhhhh
Least Favorite Movie: um um um i dont relaly know. um um charlie and the chocolate factory? lol idk
Top 2 Favorite Gaia Forums: Chatterbox and Questions and assistance mostly
What You Want/Expect From This Guild:friendly people biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:19 am

*Wiggles about*

User Image

Reticence

Sen ^_^ ica

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:12 pm
Nickname/Real name: Sen/Senica
Sex: Only with you =D (Female)
Dislikes: No Whip Cream
Dream Job: I have so many lol
Most Favorite Color: Blue/Green (Black but its a shade not a color)
Most Favorite Movie: Aladdin (Robin Williams FTW)
Least Favorite Color: Pink
Least Favorite Movie: ...I dunno.
Top 2 Favorite Gaia Forums: Rain's Art Thread
~Blind Date Avatar Art~ (Couple's Art Exchange)
What You Want/Expect From This Guild: Uh, Free Cookies!

I am currently keeping up with the Bleach and Naruto episodes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:50 am
Nickname/Real name: Lil P
Sex: female
Dislikes: spiders
Dream Job: author
Most Favorite Color: black
Most Favorite Movie: Beowulf
Least Favorite Color: pink
Least Favorite Movie: Blades of Glory

if u must know more, talk to me, otherwise this is all ur getting.  

Lil xXpunk_rockerXx

HOPES - Heaven's Only Poll-Enchanted Sanctuary General Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces