Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
x.___________Introduction Board Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1

View Results

minnie_miranda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:16 pm
Name: minnie_miranda
Favorite kind of ice cream: ooh.. hard one...i love mint chocolate chip and cookies and cream tho!!!
A random fact about yourself: i still act like a kid. and i am who i am. so dont try and change me. i really dont need you if you dont like me...but most people do. i have only found one person who doesnt like me so far...

oh and just to let you know i LOVE sports! they are most of my life!!!...i play vball and softball...and manage wrestling..and water girl for football!! ♥♥ i do not like being stuck inside!! i am pretty much a tomboy..i love to be outside. camping.4-wheeling, riding bikes, trampoline, playing in the back yard, climbing trees and so much more are what i love. well there is WAY more to me!!..but i dont feel like typing more!!! =]]

i LOVE football, real wrestling, SOFTBALL!!! and volleyball..and almost all other sports!!!!

oh and people say that i am like a 3 yr. old because i cant sit still for long..and i am always moving when i am sitting!!! ♥ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:38 pm
Name: Hugh. HA! Surprise? eh...yeah.
Birthday: January 10th
Dislikes: Breathing, having to depend on other people or things, stupid people, not feeling accepted because I'm a little different. :[
Favorite Music Groups: Queen, Placebo, Siouxsie and the banshees, the cure, Depeche Mode, Silverchair... I seriously can go on forever doing this so I'll stop right here. xP
Favorite Colour: Orange, Blue and Red
Favorite Food(s): Lasagna :]
Favorite Drink(s): Orange Soda!
Other info wish to share: I have a song for every moment in life so far.

x_Mean People S-u-c-k

Angel Spirit Girl

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:04 pm
Hello biggrin

Name: Diane

Birthday: March 17th

Favorite food: Popcorn

Favirite cocolr: Pink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:13 am
Name: Chelsea or Olive Socrates

Birthday: December 7th

Likes: Reading, sleeping, eating, drawing, writing, listening to music, being on my computer for insane amounts of time, procrastinating.

Favorite shows: The Golden Girls, House, M.D., Rescue Me, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, anything on Animal Planet, The Food Network, or Bravo

Favorite Music Groups: A Perfect Circle, Linkin Park

Favorite Colour: Dark Blue

Favorite Food(s): Chicken 'n biscuits

Favorite Drink(s): Pepsi, likewhoa.

Other info I wish to share: I am the most boring rebel you'll ever meet.

olivesocrates

Saruwatari Nanami

Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:40 pm
Name: Saruwatari
Like: My computer time, reading, drawing, writing, eatting, playing video games
Dislikes: hmmm i dont really know
Favorite shows: hmm house,avatar the last airbender,supernatural,etc
Most of this info is on my profile so im going to stop here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:37 am
Name: Rose
Birthday: June

Likes: I love to read, anything to do with unicorns, doing puzzles, and spending time with my kids. I love watching football, and just taking it easy and relaxing.

I'm a pretty easy going person, rather shy and quiet until I get to know people better. I'm more of a listener than a talker.  

Unikorn63Magic

Metroid_Hybrid

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:56 pm
Name: Erik
Birthday: August 15
Dislikes: Lazy people, country & most pop music, shallow thinkers
Favorite Shows: I don't watch much TV anymore but I'm a old fan of Ren & Stimpy!
Favorite Music Groups: Hard to say confused I'll say KMFDM, but my taste varies across several genres including Metal, Industrial, to old fashioned video game tunes smile
Favorite Colors: Black, Red, Army Green
Favorite Foods: Mmm Food! domokun I love food, especially anything spicy! twisted
Favorite Drinks: Cherry coke (SO-DA!!!! domokun ), Java Monster, and Ancient Chinese Strong Brew mrgreen
Other info: ninja !  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:29 pm
Name: Celidonia
Birthday: September 16
Dislikes: ignorant racist people
Other info: just ask and maybe i'll tell you  

Celidonia

Bordism Queen

Dangerous Pyromaniac

11,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:23 am
Name: Anikka
Birthday: Jan 26
Likes: Anime, music, games, computers, Gaia and being very random
Dislikes: roaches *gets sick*
Favourite colour: blue ( xd it pwns!)

Was invited by Wormmom.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:10 pm
Bordism Queen
Name: Anikka
Birthday: Jan 26
Likes: Anime, music, games, computers, Gaia and being very random
Dislikes: roaches *gets sick*
Favourite colour: blue ( xd it pwns!)

Was invited by Wormmom.

This is my main account and B.Queen is my mule.

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Miss [Malicious]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:57 pm
Name: Squee
Birthday: 10 July
Likes: Music [minus most rap and hip-hop], videogames [RPGs, like the Final Fantasy games and Kingdom Hearts], reading, drawing, writing, anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, individuality/originality, eating [I'll admit it xD], singing, playing dress-up, and sleeping.
Dislikes: Anything that buzzes and can potentially bite/sting me [really can't explain why I'm so afraid of bees and wasps; almost cry if they won't get away from me], haunted novelties like cornfields where "monsters" with de-chained chainsaws chase you, compulsive whiners, hypocrisy, conformity, posers, and people who call me goth when I'm clearly not.
Favorite shows: Furuba, Family Guy, Drake and Josh, CSI:Miami, The Sauce, Pants Off Dance Off, Trinity Blood, Metalocalypse, Monty Python's Flying Circus, and Futurama.
Favorite Music Groups: Evanescence, the Beatles, The Academy Is..., Three Days Grace, Led Zeppelin, Billy Idol is a recent craze, classic rock in general... My Chemical Romance, Hawthorne Heights, and classic Disney.
Favorite Colour: Any kind of purple, and neon colors with black.
Favorite Food(s): Steak, spaghetti and meatballs, grilled cheese, and macaroni and cheese.
Favorite Drink(s): Dr. Pepper, Sunkist, Cherry Coke, and water.
Other info wish to share: I am prone to mood swings and I have been called a Grammar Nazi. Deal with it. ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:37 pm

Name: Rain
Birthday: June 6th
Likes: Fantasty/sci-fi novels, anything Studio Ghibli, drawing, reading, writing, watching anime, video games [Most storts but faves are Rpgs like Jade Empire and KotOR and First person shooters like Halo], sugar, storms, horror movie bad-guys, armored vehicles, old samurai movies, classic Godzilla and stuffed animals.
Dislikes: Maturity, spiders, butterflies and yappy dogs.
Favorite shows: Furuba, Last exile, Inspector Rex, Top gear, Cowboy bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Good game, Avatar the last airbender, Rock quiz and Firefly.
Favorite Music Groups: Gorillaz, Ramstein, Rolling Stones, Beatles. Do Bach and Chopin count?
Favorite Colour: Blues and greyish purple.
Favorite Food(s): Sweet pork buns, Chips and gravy and choc chip mint icecream.
Favorite Drink(s): Coke and Earl grey tea.
Other info wish to share: Rain is nuts, speaks in third person and will make up word and phrases at the drop of the hat. Oh, and she is Australian.

User Image  

Rainen

Distinct Lunatic

sherbet sammie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:49 pm
Hello... I already posted in different threads before I saw this one, sorry smile

Name: Sam
Likes: painting, drawing, music, cats, writing and sunshine
Dislikes: spiders, teeth and the cold
Favourite music: Giant Drag, Avenged Sevenfold, Placebo and Paramore are my favourites but I like lots of different stuff
Favourite colour: purple, black, red, gold and blue colours
Favourite food: mango sorbet
Favourite drink: a Mohito whee
Other stuff: I'm hyper sometimes and quiet others

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:24 am
Name: x-Rayann-x
Birthday: June 18
Likes: Music, Video Games, Computers, Movies, Reading, Adult swim, people who are themselves, dark angels, rubber ducky, and happy bunny.
Dislikes: Screamers, Court, Bosses, fake people, rude people, well maybe most people IRL in general, lol.
Favorite shows: Sailor Moon, Family Guy, Full Metal Alchemist, South park, Aquateens Hunger Force, Simpsons.
Favorite Music Groups: System of a Down, Rammstein, Jack off Jill, Marilyn Manson, Ozzy, Black Sabbatttth, Sublime.
Favorite Colour: Orange, Red, Black, and Green.
Favorite Food(s): Pizza, Nachos, Seafood, and Junk food, lol.
Favorite Drink(s): Coffee, Dr. Pepper, Life Water, Turkey hill teas.
Other info wish to share: I'm a mommy! Whooot, best thing ever.

Vampire Tyna

Turioko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:16 pm
Turioko:

I live in Ontario. . .

I'm Thirteen.

My hobbys are: Role playing, DnD, Paintball, RC, Tubing, Boating, Reading, Nerf, Videogames, and Bugging people on there Grammar!

My Favorite shows are Drive, because I dont really like to watch mutch T.V.

My Favorite books are Darren Shan saga, L.O.T.R.

And I love it when people comment on my Avi or writing.  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff