Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:17 pm
"yes i thought it was to"
pushes her thought the wall into the shop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:21 pm
grips his wrist harder, digging her nails into him  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:25 pm
tosses her aside
"you dont wanna do this again cause it will end way differently"
raises hand up to ditigalize a great sword  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:29 pm
she slides across the ground "im sure it will" she stands up  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:39 pm
stabs it into the ground
"make a move then"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:48 pm
[New Player Sign In]
"Hmmm..... My friend said this place was interesting...I like my character she gave me... Hmm... I guess I could try it..."

Gaia Name: Kokoro Mitsurugi
UserName: Emiko
Character's Real Name: Erisa Takaishi
Character Type: Unknown
Natural Traits: Shy and kind, Doesn't speak much
Appearance: User Image
Bio(optional): Erisa Is shy in real life, but speaks her mind when alone. A "friend" e-mailed the profile to her and said "Take Care of it well" She hasn't heard from the "Friend" since. a year later she decides to try it. When she got her profile, it said Character Type: Unknown. She thought nothing of it and now decides to try .:The World:. This is where her real story begins.......

[User Log In]
UserName: Emiko
Password: *******
Class: Unknown

. razz rocessing:.

The World Finally Logged in, Erisa smiled, but her eyes soon widened in surprise at the fact she was in a dome. "Eh..??" She looked around then ducked quickly as a dagger went flying by. She decided the best Idea was NOT to stand in the middle of big domes, and looked around to see two people.hmm...  

Ahiru Takashi

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:28 pm
"Yo Angel! Sorry im late! I was busy getting in my X Form in a quest! Now i have super cool armor and i can use a scythe! So? What am i missing here?" Haseo said, grinning and stopping the fight. 4laugh ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:33 pm
she throws a knife at king "i hate you" she said standing up  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:35 pm
"King? Uhh i hope thats not me, i wanna help!" Haseo said pushing them both back with a confusion spell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:41 pm
(dont know his name XDD) she looks at them "fine"  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:42 pm
"We should hold off this fight for now and prepare for our matches.... That is until someone decides to hurt."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:48 pm
Emiko watches with an interested look on her face (Emiko=Mi chara name ^^ I made a new forum for those interested) She walks up and shyly taps Haseo's shoulder. "A-Ano....H-hello...I'm E-Er--I mean Emiko.... I'm n-new...." Her level didn't show it though. She was level 9 and she didn't even know it! "C-Can you help me....pl-please...??" She had a shy look on her face. She never really talks to guys.  

Ahiru Takashi

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:49 pm
"alright fine" she crosses her arms  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:52 pm
Slowly swinging his head around, Haseo exclaims, "Yo! Im Haseo, need help with anything?" Haseo handed her the basic level 10 weapon (whatever your class used 4laugh )  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
(lol she's a level 9) "Umm...." She seemed at a loss of words. She gets that way when she talks to people. "I don't know where I am...my friend gave me this profile..so I'm unsure of what I'm doing..." (btw, she's not a mage, but her type uses staffs)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff