Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Life Of Emotional Therepy RP ( not that you really need it) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:24 pm

(ok then chik flik it is *prepares himself mentally to be bored out of his mind* j/k)
he grins as he finds the screen and opens the door immideatly feeling the always too cold air conditioning of the theater hit him full blast making him shiver a little. he walks slowly down the isles looking for seats. "can you see anywhere to sit?" he asked her softly.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:26 pm

( hey! romances can be for boys too you know! *she said smileing sticking her tongue at you a bit*) shivers. " i hate that coldness thing...." she looks around. " there are two over there!" she said quietly pointing to two seats in the front in the middle.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:37 pm

(i was joking...there are a few i saw that were ok..)
he smiles at her not realising it was lost in the dark and quickly moved to the seats sitting down and watching the mind numbling ads flash across the screen.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:38 pm

( oh ok)
she sits down in a chair next to him and smiles. " thanks again for bringing me here!" she said smileing.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:42 pm

"no problem at all" he said happily before laughing a little at the irony. "it cant be much of an outing i mean you work here" he said chuckling again.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:44 pm

she laughs. " well...ive never really seen a movie here before..." she said biteing her lip.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:16 pm

he stares at her a moment. "never?" he askes before the lights suddenly go out and the previews start playing.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:19 pm

" never...." she whispered and then was quiet when the previews were on.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:39 pm

he sighed a little watching the previews. and relaxed a little when the movie began. as hard as he tried he could barely follow the plot and keep the names right and it was only 5 minuites in, he looked over pleased to see that it seemed she was enjoying it.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:42 pm

she looked at the screen happy watching the movie. she laughed. she bit her lip a bit smileing whall watching the movie.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:04 pm

he held back a yawn. apparently some goofy looking guy had screwed up big and was chasing this girl that had gotten away from him. he sighed again softly before smiling. grinning he let the yawn go stretching and letting one of his arms fall "casulally" fall around her neck onto her shoulder. (he he the move cool )
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:09 pm

( lol i cant help but laugh when i read that!)
she smiled and put her head on his shoulder while watching the movie and laughing.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:14 pm

(.......oh be quiet you....it is a little funny eh?)
he smiles to himself still trying to understand whats going on with the movie but he keeps getting distracted by her.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:17 pm

( yes it is )
she acts as if she's watching the movie but she's really thinking about him and how good he was to her.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:24 pm

he smiles a little to himself absently running his fingers up and down the side of her neck. he smiles at the screen the movie coming to a part he can finally come to terms with...the sex...of course it not with the girl the guy actually wants of course that will come later after he finally convinces her that he is right for her. he rolled his eyes a little its always the same old cliche in thease movies.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff