Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:27 pm
Neira smiled sadly and looked up to see Kaiya walk over and lay down next to her on the other side of Dark. She watched the little pup dancing around with the tip of her tail in her mouth. Dark pulled a little too hard on her Neira's tail so she reached back and gently nipped Dark's ear in return. 'I guess it's nothing, just memories bugging me again.... I'll be fine.' Neira got up and Dark looked up at her with a little smirk on her lip, then the pup jumped up and poked Neira's nose, running off down to where the waves gently lapped at the beach. As a wave went back out Dark approached the wet sand and foam left behind, sniffing it quizzically. Just then a slightly larger wave came up and splashed down just in front of the pup, she yelped and scooted back from the already receding water. 'What's the matter, never seen waves before? That's the best part about the ocean, you can race the waves up the beach!' Neira's spirit had alighted again as the pup's playful nature rubbed off on her. The beach was a place to play, not mope about the past. Neira picked up a strand of large seaweed that had large tubules growing oddly out of it, seaweed was the strangest thing. She tossed the wet plant at Dark and it landed on the pup's head.
((Hehe, my seaweed description is of the wierd seaweed I found on a beach in San Diego, it smelled really bad so I didn't go near it. Whenever I accidently stepped on it when I was wandering on the beach it felt all squishy and nasty, ewww!))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Meena turned into her wolf form and ran to the waters edge and ran into the water splashing everyone  

Free_E-3_Spirit

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:45 pm
Dark looked at the plant and sniffed it,then shook her fur,to get dry and ran to Neira,and pawed at her snout,as she wagged her tail in enjoyment,of the ocean,she ran to a wave and slashed at it,a fish layed dead in front of her,she brought the fishy to Kaiy and nudge it closer to her then sat at Neiras side and looked at her as she cocked her head and looked in all directions and whined happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:00 pm
"Whoa cool howed you do that I can't catch fish like that."she whimpered  

Free_E-3_Spirit

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:44 pm
Dark flicked her ears as in to say i dont know,as she yawned and snuggled into Neira,thinking she was he mommy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:58 pm
Meena smiled and layed down and closed her eyes and thought of her mom and dad.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

applz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:12 pm
FallenAngelShishiro
Jinn looked up and watched in horror as Kalten was swept about by the sea. He jumped to his feet and nimbly make his way to were he had surfaced. "A-are you alright?" he called and made his way closer "I-I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, I'm so sorry" he stated. He looked at the other male with his one red and one white eye's. He stood on the shore, watching to make sure he made it back alright.

A strong wave caught Kalten by surprise and carried him to shore, but not before tossing him about and throwing him quite painfully against the sand. Kalten's ears were clogged with water, and the voice he heard was faint to him. He attempted to rise himself with his front paws, and he remained in that position- his front legs supporting the weight of his upper body while his hind legs continued to lay in the water that seemed to be attempting to bring him back in. He coughed up a good amount of salt water, disgusted by the taste of it, and looked up wearily at the wolf that stood before him. His sight was a bit hazy and his eyes stung slightly. Kalten was barely able to make out the presence of the gray wolf with the red and white eyes that stood before him. He squinted his eyes at the wolf and then looked down at the sand, hoping to regain some of his vision.
'Its.. alright' he responded, coughing out some more salt water and gasping for air.
He had a sudden urge to abandon the little strength he had left within him and simply fall asleep, allowing the sea to take him.. but he knew he mustn't. His forelegs trembled slightly with the weight of his body, and he did his best not to lose strength.. especially in front of this wolf whom he was not familiar with.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:53 pm
After waking up, Cuan realized that he was all alone for the time being. 'how long was I out for' he wondered as he looked around for other wolves. He saw new wolves that he did not recognize. He looked around for Meena or Neira, or a familiar face. He saw Neira play with a new wolf. 'Maybe throwing seaweed is the new playing' he thought with a smile. Looking for Kaiya or anyone of that, Cuan got up and started to walk around.  

Lone Wolf Pack

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:55 pm
Meena crept up behind Cuan and jumped on him"Gotcha"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:19 pm
Dark looked at the male wolf and whined,then went towards him and put her paw on his snout and punched him gently and playfuly,she wagged her tail and jumped on Meena.  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:55 am
Meena let out and oof and landed full force on Cuan.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:11 pm
"Oh no, im getting beaten up!" Cuan said jokingly. Right before he thought up his escape plan, Meena fell on him with full force. With Xs in his eyes and his tongue sticking out, he said, "Sorry, couldn't hold you!" Cuan looked up at Dark and smiled. "I havent see you around, the names Cuan, whts yours? he said with a tail wag.  

Lone Wolf Pack

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:34 am
Meena smiled and got off him and siad "sorry oh yea this is Dark my new puppy pal"she waged tail  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:25 pm
Dark wagged her tail as she panted with her tongue out,and sniffed at the big male wolf,she pawed at his snout and smiled.  

darkblaze14

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:54 pm
Cuan got up when Meena moved. Cuan looked at Dark and said, "Nice to meet you!" while getting pawed by the female wolf. Cuan then smiled and let out a frienly bark, "OK what do you both have planned? I'm getting bored standing."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff