Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:24 pm
Unable to resist, Kaiya laughed at Dark's childish actions. "Gawd you're just so adorable!" Kaiya exclaimed with a smile. She couldn't help but love the pup.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:34 pm
Dark wagged her tail and whinned happily,and sat next to the adult fea,and snuggled into her curling into a ball and started to sleep.  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:28 am
Meena watched and yawned she layed down and curled into a ball, wagging her tail.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:38 am
Nuzzling the pup, Kaiya smiled as she began to fall asleep. "Sleep well little one."  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 am
Wandering around the lagoon, Slighter yawned once, the water hitting the rocks splashing over his fur.
"Nice day." Slighter mumbled. Even though it was cloudy out and and wet, having dark black fur slighter enjoyed this kind of weather, the heat didn't bother him much.
Seeing other wolves around, Slighter sighed and turned hs back to them, Uhm, I guess I could go to them, but I came here to be alone," he though to himself. His fur hanging freely on his body leaving the wind to blow it around gently has he started to walk away from them and towards an area of the lagoon where all he would see is the ocean and of course he would be alone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:55 pm
Neira got out of the water and shook herself vigorously. She lifted her muzzle and breathed deeply. She looked around and saw Slighter walking off to a more remote area of the lagoon. He seemed to want to be alone, but Neira couldn't help but pester him. She glanced back and saw that Kaiya and Dark were cuddling on a sunny rock and Meena was entertaining herself in the waves, so she trotted after the dark brute.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:56 pm
Kaiya watched as she recognized the leader of the pack standing a distance away. She wanted to call out to him and invite him over, but something in her mind told her not to. Should I follow him? It was then he began to walk away, and she looked after him. Curious, she wanted to follow Slighter, but she didn't want Dark to wake up and find her gone. Kaiya had slowlybecame attached and protective of the pup. But still her eyes strayed to the retreating back of the pack leader.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:23 pm
nightmare entered the lagoon, and found 2 wolves sleeping together, she sniffed the two, then left them alone, she saw a wolf at the front and silently follow him.  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:00 pm
Dark wokeup and saw a male wolf and ran after him. She sniffed at his tail and batted at it rolling around. She was fasinated by the fluffyness of the wolfs tail,she batted at it more. Dark then blinked at the male and wagged her tail,runin off and coming back brining him a fishy. She nudged it towards him and tilted her head in a cute curious puppy way. Dark stretched and whinned cutely laying at the males paws on her back and flaying her paws at his tail. She played with it and jumped on the males back and sniffed him,she then jumped down and brought a leaf twice her size and put it on his back and poked him in the side with her small paw.

(sorry slighter,but dark is like the tragic child who ends up being playful but has a demon in her that awakens when felt threatened,youll notice if i make her bug you enough XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:43 am
Kaiya watched as Dark stood and walked over to Slighter. Bringing herself to stand, she followed after the curious pup. A smile came to her lips when Dark brought the pack leader a fish to eat, and was playing with him. Kaiya sat a few feet away from the packs leader and smiled at him, then looked over noticing Neira was there also. Her eyes sought out te pup and she continued to watch Dark, otherwise leaving Slighter to his thoughts, not really wanting to bother him, but wanting to still keep an eye on Dark.

((ooc: by the way...Dark...your siggy pet I think was dead so I fed and revived 'em...he's cute also!))  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:23 am
Slighter looked around for a short moment, seeing all the wolves appearing out of nowheres.
Wow.... what am I.... the alpha? He though in his head with a sigh on his face has he looked at the 4 wolves, Oh.... Right... he though to himself again.
Slighter wasn't in the mood to be with other people, Seeing Neira following behind him, Slighter sigh once before he looked around. He had came here to be alone so he could relax a little but then shook his head and smiled looking at the pup.
"Having fun there little one?" Slighter said has he wagged his tail when the pup was playing with it and rolling around.
Looking at the fish She brought him, Slighter nudged it back towards the Pup and smiled, "I just ate, You keep it." He said with an honest smile on his face. Seeing how the pup either wanted to impress the Alpha or play with him.
Slighter let the pup play with him seeing in how she only wanted to have fun. Smiling at her when she brought him a leaf twice her size and putting it on his back. Twitching a little when he was poked in the side, Slighter smiled but then got used to it. Being has ticklish has he was it made it hard for him to hide it.
Seeing Kaiya behind Dark near him, Slighter smiled back at her before returning his hand to the rocks below it and closing his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:53 am
Kaiya began to relax alot more, once she saw that Sighter didn't much mind the playful antics of the pup adn smiled at the others and herself. Deciding to relax herself, she layed down and curled herself up, her eyes held a spark of laughter as she watched Dark.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:10 pm
Dark looked at the male and whinned,as she snuggled into him. The feeel of him was different to her then the others. She found him to be nice and took the fish to Neira. Dark barked at Slighter and took the leaf pulling it to the tree by them. She brought a little kitten she found and put it on the leaf as she curled up by it. Protecting it.

(O my siggy is what dark looks like cept more babish,with red ears and fur.and its a she,her name is shadowblaze)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:16 pm
Nightmare watched them, the little one playing, but she remembered that she has no bussiness with them, but she couldn't help see the young one playing around, she approached slowly, catiously...  

lezgal

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:27 pm
Kaiya saw that Dark had found a stray kitten and had curled herself around the small animal. She knew that look. Dark had found something to protect and it made her happy to know that. Remembering Nighmare was there, Kaiya looked for the wolf. When she spotted the new wolf, she walked over and sat beside her. "So what are you thinking about?" She asked, keeping her eyes on Dark.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games