Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
(Naruto Rping)HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE(setting:squad making room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
*a pupped appeared where Sasuke had been, what he had been fighting all the time, was a puppet, that Logen had created, and sasuke had been watching from behind her, Logen had him now, if Zaizen would be as stupid as trying to use the cursed mark on her, their master would die, becouse he would get to much chakra fedt to him, and this would be a nice place to start showing off, as the others had done... *

(OMG I LOVE THOSE PICTURES OF UR AVI! so cute ur friend made em?)

[i Love them both too --- see in my profile for other,,, the first one i had was made by Krusadin and the one i have in my signature now is made by Kyangfan! ;D]
(I saw both of Em so KOOL ^^ I would absolutly love it if someone made somthing like tht for me, I would love the person who made it more XD)

[i bet she would do that ;3 ... im sure she would do it for some tribute and a hug razz ]

(I dont know what the first part was XD but I can do a Hug ^^ :3)

[well then you should be nice, becouse she colours it if you give some tribute biggrin --- ill send you link to her thread biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:14 pm
Mobius Nightshade
The armour absorbed the brunt of the burden, shattering. "Hegh... Hegh... You're strong..." A swarm of snakes rushed out from both arms at her, biting her arms. "But my venom is stronger. No need to fear... It's a nerve poison which will result in semi-permanent paralysis. Besides, I don't want to have to deal with you just yet..." He tossed her with the snakes in the direction of the real Sasuke. "By the way, Logen-sensei, my chakra signal only responds to a pre-planted curse mark within a five mile radius. Sasuke's chakra is still going to Father as we speak. As soon as he says, "I give up", I'll stop the chakra siphon. That puppet, on the bright side, is perfectly fine. HeheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

(No affence but...tht made no sense what so ever!! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!)  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:17 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[i Love them both too --- see in my profile for other,,, the first one i had was made by Krusadin and the one i have in my signature now is made by Kyangfan! ;D]
(I saw both of Em so KOOL ^^ I would absolutly love it if someone made somthing like tht for me, I would love the person who made it more XD)

[i bet she would do that ;3 ... im sure she would do it for some tribute and a hug razz ]

(I dont know what the first part was XD but I can do a Hug ^^ :3)

[well then you should be nice, becouse she colours it if you give some tribute biggrin --- ill send you link to her thread biggrin ]

(Tribute? I forgot what tht means >< Ive been away from school to long T~T, and thankiewoooooooooooo)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:26 pm
[something for what she had done!!.-- and if you give her lesser than you promise, you will have with me to deal with evil becouse i hate it when someone promise something and doesent give the right amount... that is just f*ucked up! ... i mean, she once had one person who said he would give 1000 for a drawing of his avatar... and then he said that he didnt have more than 200... scumbag... !!! razz --- though i dont believe that you would be that crewil or would you razz ]

*Logen said:*

"You will regret that you underestimated my power, brat!... you didnt notice?..."

*everything gets black, and everyone that had been involved had becomed puppets, even kakashi's char razz --- and she said:*

"you even failed to notice it,... either am i to good for you, or you are rather dumbvitted.... and i thought that orochimaru's child would be powerfull and wise..."  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:34 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
[something for what she had done!!.-- and if you give her lesser than you promise, you will have with me to deal with evil becouse i hate it when someone promise something and doesent give the right amount... that is just f*ucked up! ... i mean, she once had one person who said he would give 1000 for a drawing of his avatar... and then he said that he didnt have more than 200... scumbag... !!! razz --- though i dont believe that you would be that crewil or would you razz ]

"You will regret that you underestimated my power, brat!... you didnt notice?..."

*everything gets black, and everyone that had been involved had becomed puppets, even kakashi's char razz --- and she said:*

"you even failed to notice it,... either am i to good for you, or you are rather dumbvitted.... and i thought that orochimaru's child would be powerfull and wise..."

[I would never do tht, So it costs 1000 gold? okay ^^]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:40 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[no you should ask her smile i would rather say that you should give her tribute after you get it, makes her feel better smile --- though if you give a crap amount like ... 100 ... ill kick your a** >< and i mean it >< razz -jk but you shouldnt give her to low amount! razz ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:41 pm
"Father and I don't spend much time together... He thinks of me as a servant, not a son... If you kill me, I'll just be happy the old fart had a wrench thrown in his plans. He tought me nothing whatsoever..." He looked up, serpentine eyes filled with rage. "However, I will still try to earn his admiration! Custom Style: Cryogen Seal Jutsu!" Zaizen's body froze over with a black ice-like substance. He appeared to be sleeping. A box-like purple barrier like that which surrounded the Third and Orochimaru in their climactic battle surrounded the frozen body. A note lay attached to his frozen surface:

IF YOU FIND SOME WAY TO UNDO THIS, I'LL PLAY YOUR LITTLE GAME... FOR AWHILE, ANYWAY. IF NOT, AT LEAST I CAN'T BE HURT. AND YOU WILL TRY TO UNDO THIS JUTSU, THAT'S A GUARANTEE. THE HOKAGE WILL WANT TO ADD THIS JUTSU TO THE ARCHIVES, MEANING THE JUTSU HAS TO BE DISSECTED FOR INFORMATION. I MAY NOT HAVE WON, BUT I HAVEN'T LOST YET!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:42 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[no you should ask her smile i would rather say that you should give her tribute after you get it, makes her feel better smile --- though if you give a crap amount like ... 100 ... ill kick your a** >< and i mean it >< razz -jk but you shouldnt give her to low amount! razz ]

[I think 1000 would be good wouldnt it?]  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:52 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[i dont know, ask her razz --- i dont know if she likes to price her art... she told me so, but i think what you should do is when she is done, ask how long she has worked on it, evaluate how good it is and give her more razz --- and you could say that 1000 is a at least price smile ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:03 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[i dont know, ask her razz --- i dont know if she likes to price her art... she told me so, but i think what you should do is when she is done, ask how long she has worked on it, evaluate how good it is and give her more razz --- and you could say that 1000 is a at least price smile ]

[Um okay lol, What you pay for your's :3)  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:06 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"Father and I don't spend much time together... He thinks of me as a servant, not a son... If you kill me, I'll just be happy the old fart had a wrench thrown in his plans. He tought me nothing whatsoever..." He looked up, serpentine eyes filled with rage. "However, I will still try to earn his admiration! Custom Style: Cryogen Seal Jutsu!" Zaizen's body froze over with a black ice-like substance. He appeared to be sleeping. A box-like purple barrier like that which surrounded the Third and Orochimaru in their climactic battle surrounded the frozen body. A note lay attached to his frozen surface:

IF YOU FIND SOME WAY TO UNDO THIS, I'LL PLAY YOUR LITTLE GAME... FOR AWHILE, ANYWAY. IF NOT, AT LEAST I CAN'T BE HURT. AND YOU WILL TRY TO UNDO THIS JUTSU, THAT'S A GUARANTEE. THE HOKAGE WILL WANT TO ADD THIS JUTSU TO THE ARCHIVES, MEANING THE JUTSU HAS TO BE DISSECTED FOR INFORMATION. I MAY NOT HAVE WON, BUT I HAVEN'T LOST YET!

*Logen smiled and was standing behind him inside his mind she then said:*

"you cant get away from me, you should understand that you are trying to get acknowledged by the wrong people, your father is a bad guy, come with me, dont do as he expect you to do!... Think, and learn to think for yourself!... that is all you need to do, as long as he is keeping you under his controll you will never be free!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:09 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

{[nothing really yet, but i have promised that she wouldnt regret it, and i will help her with her goal to get a katana, :3 --- after im done with three items that i want first wink --- the Gift of the goddess, and mech thingyy, and Spirit hawlk smile --- then ill start sending her money each end of the week smile and if she feels bad that im paying so much she could make more art for me ;P ... biggrin ]}  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:27 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

{[nothing really yet, but i have promised that she wouldnt regret it, and i will help her with her goal to get a katana, :3 --- after im done with three items that i want first wink --- the Gift of the goddess, and mech thingyy, and Spirit hawlk smile --- then ill start sending her money each end of the week smile and if she feels bad that im paying so much she could make more art for me ;P ... biggrin ]}

Oh koolness mrgreen Ill have to do somthing rlly nice like tht too ^^ :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:54 am
sasuke walks up to the purple wall and looks at it with his sharingan "custom style cryogen bubble jutsu!" creates a purple bubble around him and walks into the barrier. "hello snake boy. i took that jutsu and made my own. i shrunk it down and made it surround me." the barrier around him disappears and he is behind him now "night night" knocks snake boy out.  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:40 pm
Though unconscious, his mind still functioned, and he continued to speak with Logen. "You don't understand! He may be evil, but he's still my father, damnit! *Starts crying* You don't know what it's like to have no parents! He always away trying to kill someone, and Kabuto would chuck me off a cliff if given the chance! What else can I do! Nobody would adopt the son of Orochimaru!" He then hissed in disgust. "To think I know how that brat Naruto feels! This is a new low, even for my family..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff