Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:34 am
shmitty heird today that there was a fight at an arena, so after finding and eating his breakfast, feeling saticefied with his meal. he made his way to the arena, in his white robes and straw hat cast a funny looking shadow as his tall frame made it way to the arena. he didnt like to be botherd by strangers so he decided to watch the fight from up high. he had a smile playing across his face as he saw the fight was about to begin. wondering who was going to win, both of them looked very skilled. "I cant vote for both of them"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:14 am
Epotheros noticed that Ezorin was not going to make the first move so he started his turn. "They always want to counter," he sighed as he darted forward. Epotheros stopped about five feet from where Ezorin stood and swung the sword in his right hand diagonaly to try and force Ezorin's spear skywards. During the same lapse of time, he had also swung the sword in his left diagonaly downwards to almost force Ezorin to move the staff in the way Epotheros wanted him too; parralell to the body. It was aimed that if Ezorin tried to move the staff in a way to free it from the right sword, he would suffer a cleaving blow in his side from his left.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:46 pm
Shmitty had tunnle vision now as he was consentrating on the match, watching as the first strike was given. "hmmm how would i counter that move" he had a hundred thoughts racing through his head, "who is going to win this i wonder, it looks well placed" he was also wondering how the other was going to counter  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:55 pm
Sitting in the stands Clover watched as Epotheros fought against Ezorin. The fight was quite entertaining and well matched so far. There was no doubt in Clover's mind that Epotheros would leave victorious, but maybe that was just because she put so much faith in him. As she gazed down at the match , her mind began to wander and yet somehow she kept track of what was going on. She knew that the Archery event would commence after this one and she was a tad bit nervous. Ever since Tramer mentioned that he had placed bets favoring everyone he knew, Clover felt obligated to win, and yet she conflicted. She could easy leave the winner if she elicited her powers, but she wanted play fair. So she finally concluded in her mind that she would just have to shoot her best without the wind's help.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:59 pm
Tramer laughed as Asgarth fled, Tramer quickly returned to Larien’s side seeing the conflict had ended. Tramer enjoyed the food but was a bit disappointed they weren’t told why they were asked to come her, Tramer wasn’t looking forward to the upcoming meeting thou at the same time he was egger to find out what was going on. After dinner Tramer led Larien to the room they had been allocated, Tramer let a long sigh as he closed the door behind him “it seems we will have the pleasure of yet another gathering with the nobles” Tramer said sarcastically as he lined is staff near the door, Tramer mumbled several words as took his hand off the staff. Tramer didn’t sleep well that night his dreams invaded by visions of dark mages the group had encountered so long ago, when Tramer awoke he pondered his dreams for a long wile trying to figure out what the dreams could possible mean, not being able to figure anything out Tramer pushed the subject aside getting up and getting ready to view Epotheros and Clover’s matches. As Tramer and Larien made there way to there private box Tramer took note of a strange extremely tall demon sitting high in the stands, one question instantly popped into Tramer’s mind “how tall is he?” Tramer thought to himself quickly returning his attention to the ground in front of him, as soon as Tramer and Larien entered the private box Tramer noticed the same man as before whetting inside.

“my lord” the man said making a bowing motion, “more gifts from my master” the man said gesturing his hands toward a table informs of several chars set for viewing the battle, the table was covered in a huge verity fruits and wines.

“and what dose your master want in return?” Tramer asked bluntly not trusting the man for a moment.

“he only wishes to know he will have the support of the council when worse comes to worse” the man said approaching Tramer as he heading for the exit.

“I represent the council but I do not speak for them” Tramer replied “and what do you mean by worse coming to worse anyway?” Tramer asked as the man approached.

“that will be told later tonight, but I will tell you it involves a group and dark magic, that is all I can say” the man said just before making his way out of the private box.

The mans response left Tramer with more questions than answers as most questions Tramer asked did, Tramer pushed the subject to the back of his mind so as he could enjoy the upcoming fight. After having seen Ezorin fight Tramer new it was going to be an interesting match, thou Epotheros was far stronger and faster Ezorin’s form was perfect not to mention he had a natural advantage with his preferred weapon, if used correctly he would be able to keep out of Epotheros’s reach wile still being able to strike himself. Tramer gave a slight chuckle as Epotheros made the first move, “never were very patient were you” Tramer thought out loud as he wondered how Ezorin would react to Epotheros’s attack, Tramer out of shear habit still warring his hood.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:50 pm
Ezorin waited for the right moment and just as Epotheros was mid swing, Ezorin got the lower end of the staff under sword coming from the bottom and quickly jerked up that end so he could bring the higher end down to block the other sword.  

Bortelex

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:50 am
As the fight progressed Tramer found himself drinking from a glass of wine almost out of habit, thou Tramer would never openly admit it he had a bit of a drinking problem. Before long several pitchers of wines laid empty as Tramer drank from his cup, Tramer shouted Epotheros’s and Ezorin's name cheering them on thou his words were slurred. Tramer soon found his cup empty he reached over to the table grabbing a pitcher refilling his cup yet again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:43 am
Shmitty watched the fight "nice counter" he said to himself. he took a quik look around the croud and made note of the wizerd, "looks like a party down in that booth..." laughing a little he goes back to watching the fight  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:53 am
Alatariel took a big bite out of her bread. "Well, I suppose it is high time to go.....Nobody here wants me, and if I stay, I am sure to get into even more trouble then I already am." She muttered, following up her thoughts with a sip of her wine. She walked around. "I'm so silly, for getting my hopes up. I knew none of them nobles would want a street rat 'thief' following them around all the time." She muttered, looking at the many different stores.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:33 am
As soon as Ezorin touched the top of Epotheros' left sword he imediatly turned it so that the false edge was facing upward. He then slid the sword up the side of the pole arm while Ezorin borught it down, giving him a very high chance of nicking Ezorin's fingers since they were less than a foot away and he was still moving downwards while Epotheros slid swiftly upwards. As the sword in his left hand slid up wards, Epotheros pivoted on the balls of his feet to increase the speed as well as begin to turn. He swung the sword in his right hand around to aim at Ezorin's ungaurded left shoulder.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:03 am
The moment Epotheros removed one sword from the staff, Ezorin pushed the staff forward and withdrew suddenly to break contact with the other. Then Ezorin jumped back to get out of Empotheros' weapon range. Ezorin repositioned the staff to the way one would hold a spear. It was pointed directly at Epotheros, at his heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:58 am
When Epotheros came out of his swing he brought the right sword in so the guard was directly in the center of his chest. His left hand was now thrust forward with blade pointed at the left of Ezorin's chest. With the way Ezorin was holding his spear, leading with the left, Epotheros would surely be able to hit his mark on Ezorin's chest as he dove forward upon Ezorin's attack aiming the tip of his saber like sword angled so it would pierce the left pectoral and exit through the right scapula if it was real. With his right hand he used the guard to push the tip of the staff to the left and down so it would exit harmlessly below his left arm pit.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:52 pm
At the last possible moment, Ezorin shifted his stance. He brought the staff to his left and held it with one hand while drawing the short sword with his right. As Epotheros came in further to strike, Ezorin went to deflect the extended sword upwards with the short sword by coming from beneath. At the same time he drove the staff towards the center of the right half of Epotheros' chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:49 pm
"No problem," Epotheros thought when Ezorin shot to the rightside instead of the left, because the way he had the sword positioned he could just as easily move it to the right causing the sprear to glide over his right shoulder as he guided it with the back side of the sword before twisting it so that the blade was now on the inside of Ezorin's staff aligned at the same angle as well allowing Epotheros to slide the sword down the length of the staff without any interference. Epotheros also turned the handle of the sword in his right hand inwards and continued pushing Ezoring's shortsword up so that he would not be able to free his right arm without dislocatong his shoulder. Free of both of Ezorin's weapons The tip of the sword begain its one foot desent towards Ezorn's chest, the guard and Epotheros' right arm forcing the staff to the side as well as the blade running along side of it making any attemp of Ezorin withdrawing his spear back for another effective attack impossible. Epotheros kept constant pressure on ezorin so the if he moved Epotheros would follow making escape bleak.

((Just to make it clear, Epotheros is forcing your right arm back to where you can not move it back any farther,, as well as move it up or down. Your elbow can still move but it would not be an effective way to free that arm. The saber is currently position so the tip is pointing at you and the blade follows the spears shaft and the handle it pointed towards the spear tip. the length of the blade also creates a distance to where you can not pull your spear far enough to reposition for another strike due to the length of the spear. Also note that the tip of the swordt is probably less than 6 inches away. This is just to make sure the attack wasn't confusing like the first one.))  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:03 pm
"They always did say I had my head in the clouds." She tried to convince herself that earlier she was being silly, and that this was better. It wasn't going so well for her.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff