Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maximillion Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:56 pm
Now the real question is, do I immediately go back to art-whoring (with only 1910 gold) or do I seel my frost gauntlet and/or go 'OMG T3H S3XX0R!' in the chatterbox for three hours?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:58 pm
Eddily
Maximillion Maxwell
Eddily
I remember him. xp

EDDILY! *POUNCE* I remember you too!

Yay, I'm remembered! whee

stare  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:59 pm
Maximillion Maxwell
Now the real question is, do I immediately go back to art-whoring (with only 1910 gold) or do I seel my frost gauntlet and/or go 'OMG T3H S3XX0R!' in the chatterbox for three hours?

Donate to mee!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:06 pm
Vashyyk
Maximillion Maxwell

Donate to mee!!!! crying

but I just met you!  

Maximillion Maxwell

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:09 pm
Maximillion Maxwell
Vashyyk
Maximillion Maxwell

Donate to mee!!!! crying

but I just met you!

So? Doesn't mean you can't be nice crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:01 pm
Eddily
Maximillion Maxwell
Eddily
I remember him. xp

EDDILY! *POUNCE* I remember you too!

Yay, I'm remembered! whee
Ed is hot as a girl. xD  

TheDisreputableDog

Maximillion Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:04 pm
Vashyyk
Maximillion Maxwell
Vashyyk
Maximillion Maxwell

Donate to mee!!!! crying

but I just met you!

and then I donate to everyone who says that in the first 20 minutes of my return to gaia and then I am naked and homeless...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:06 pm
Maximillion Maxwell
Vashyyk
Maximillion Maxwell
Vashyyk
Maximillion Maxwell

Donate to mee!!!! crying

but I just met you!

and then I donate to everyone who says that in the first 20 minutes of my return to gaia and then I am naked and homeless...

Nuu, just to me. XD  

Zanzarus

Maximillion Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:20 pm
But I already went and fed the halloween contest which I won't win!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:21 pm
Maximillion Maxwell
But I already went and fed the halloween contest which I won't win!

But I get al of 25g from that... XD Oh well.  

Zanzarus

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:43 am
Time to vent...

I'm so ******** sick of school right now I have physically made myself ill. I haven't been able to get warm in the last three days and have been a shivering heap of skin and bones suffering from lack of sleep and depression. I'm so sick and tired of teachers piling up busy work because they think their god forsaken class is the most important thing in the universe. I'm tired of teachers that expect me to work on papers for weeks and spend hours upon hours studying for tests, and it takes them over four weeks to even get up enough energy to grade them. I'm sick of being the only ******** person in my art class who actually tries to challenge myself with the project versus turning in half piddled upon slop. I'm tired of teachers screwing up my hard work because they don't know the hell what their doing, and then expect me to pick up the slack for them. I'm so tired all I want to do is sleep, but I cant because I don't have time.

End vent...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:25 am
Krissim Klaw
Time to vent...

I'm so ******** sick of school right now I have physically made myself ill. I haven't been able to get warm in the last three days and have been a shivering heap of skin and bones suffering from lack of sleep and depression. I'm so sick and tired of teachers piling up busy work because they think their god forsaken class is the most important thing in the universe. I'm tired of teachers that expect me to work on papers for weeks and spend hours upon hours studying for tests, and it takes them over four weeks to even get up enough energy to grade them. I'm sick of being the only ******** person in my art class who actually tries to challenge myself with the project versus turning in half piddled upon slop. I'm tired of teachers screwing up my hard work because they don't know the hell what their doing, and then expect me to pick up the slack for them. I'm so tired all I want to do is sleep, but I cant because I don't have time.

End vent...

It's kinda the opposite for me. I'm so incredibly sick of my teachers being on strike... I just wanna go back to school and not fail the classes I have right now, because the ones I'm currently in I need to get into a techinical school... I mean, how else am I supposed to pass physics if I can't ask a teacher? It's not like my parents are rocket scientists or anything. I know most of it's just formulas and crap, but the way the textbook words formulas and explains things isnt as blunt as I'd like it to be. Like, wtf is a net value? They explain it by giving you a formula that you have to ecode and then show you how to calculate it. But inthe problems they give you at the end, it seems like there isn't enough information and grr! My teacher never set up her email account so we could talkt o her and stuff... Stupid b***h. They say this strike is going to help us, but how? They lost the right to fight for class sizes in 2002... 35-40 kids per class is just nuts in my opinion. Nothing I can do about it though. Stupid selfish goveronment being narrow minded...  

Zanzarus

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:56 pm
Engacho, Se ENGACHO! domokun

KITA!

Also, why has Fog been so alienated lately? I'm worried about him. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:12 am
Ever live in a house that's hosting a party with the "No bullshit" rule, then have the party start at 6 (with you already having pre-gamed (pre-drank)) and then you go to bed at 10:30, wake up at 5:30 to silence and have their be discarded cans, bottles, cups, and a beirut table that looks like it could've killed an elephant full of crap, and immediately say "I am NOT cleaning that up"?  

Maximillion Maxwell

Kuri Tanuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:36 am
Maximillion Maxwell
Ever live in a house that's hosting a party with the "No bullshit" rule, then have the party start at 6 (with you already having pre-gamed (pre-drank)) and then you go to bed at 10:30, wake up at 5:30 to silence and have their be discarded cans, bottles, cups, and a beirut table that looks like it could've killed an elephant full of crap, and immediately say "I am NOT cleaning that up"?

No, but I had a houseguest from Hell once. He would not take a ******** hint. Just stayed, and stayed, and stayed....bugged the s**t out of me. He was a little thief, too. That f-ing b***h. mad  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games