Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:22 am

sasuke caught a bandit with the hilt of his sword from behind and knocked him out.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:25 am

Harken started a duel with another man. A few qiuick parries before Harken slashed his sword arm and then stabbed him in the chest before he went down.

irishdawg69

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:51 pm

Elisa knocked off the bandit with her swords back side and another took a hold of her neck from behind. She growled a little and tried to stomp on his foot but the bandit didn't falter.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:44 pm

Harken saw the bandit attacking Elisa and spun his shield, hitting him in the head just above the ear. He quickly rushed towards her.

irishdawg69

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:29 pm

Elisa almost collided with Harken as she pierced her sword past him trough a bandit that had followed.
"Are you unharmed? I think they're giving up soon..."
Then out of nowhere, someone threw a stone at her and it hit her head.
The bandits had backup outside...She blinked once and collapsed.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:42 pm

sasuke ran in to help more. "sorry i didnt come in sooner" he said defending elisa. "move her to safety....i'll take care of them" he said knocking a bunch of them into a wall.

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:54 am

Harken nodded as he caught her body. He lifted it as he took off into the tavern bedrooms. He lay her down on a bed and closed the door shut. He cleaned up her wounds a bit, eyeing the door every so often, before pulling up a chair just in front of the door.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:05 am

They weren't followed but the door started feeling warmer all of a sudden.
Harken could smell smoke...

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:57 am

Harken looked to see a red glow under the door. "That's not good." He looked to see an open window above them. He climbed on a table and broke it open. He got back down as he grabbed Elisa and they went through it. It hadn't been a long drop but Harken stumbled and fell, as Elisa's body landed a little higher than he was he crashed down below. "Ugh."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:17 am

She woke up and moaned a little.
"Where am I?"
Flames were coming out of the lower windows, people panicked and ran around the tavern.

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:20 am

Harken got up, pain in his side. He moved towards Elisa. "Hey your awake...you missed it...I took out like 20 bandits." He said sarcastically and laughed.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:31 am

"You did? What happened to me?"
She smiled faintly and discovered blood in her hair as she rubbed the back of her head.

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:33 am

Harken smiled. "No...I just tried to make it look like I actually did something. Bandits, caused a fire."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:57 am

"We should go report this to the officials..."
Elisa stood up and moved a hair off her face. She looked around.
"Where's Sasuke?"

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:36 am

Harken looked back. "I don't know...I think he's still in there.."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items