Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:07 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"nice to meet you Toboe" she reaches out and touches the rose "wow"
the only people in the world who have that mark are part of the wolfstan family sadly its goten too the point few members of the family are left alive
"thats sad, im sorry to hear that" she looks up from the rose, she reaches up and touches his ears, she smiles
toboe's ear flicks back for a second as it gets tickled
why were you screaming earlier?
she giggles at his ears the sighs "i had a nightmare" she said looking down "about my dad, he didnt want me so.....he hurt me" she hugs herself "and so did the rest of my family"
i had to live in a orphanege for most of my life with evil sister hagitha she hit every one daily for doing anything she doesnt like
toboe sits down on the ground and puts his paw on his ear trying to scratch it
"ouch" she sighs "people are so cruel" she reaches over and scratches his ear "there" she said smiling softly
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:09 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"thats sad, im sorry to hear that" she looks up from the rose, she reaches up and touches his ears, she smiles
she giggles at his ears the sighs "i had a nightmare" she said looking down "about my dad, he didnt want me so.....he hurt me" she hugs herself "and so did the rest of my family"
i had to live in a orphanege for most of my life with evil sister hagitha she hit every one daily for doing anything she doesnt like
"ouch" she sighs "people are so cruel" she reaches over and scratches his ear "there" she said smiling softly
thanks...but there not all bad i guess
toboe lowers his paw to the ground

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:11 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(brb kk) she shruggs "i guess"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:14 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe sits down on the ground
so why did they hate you so much?
(kk)

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:17 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(kk)
"my family think that im worthless, just because im younger than everyone and the only girl, they hate me" she shruggs "i wasnt even suppose to be born" she sighs and hugs herself
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:22 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(kk)
"my family think that im worthless, just because im younger than everyone and the only girl, they hate me" she shruggs "i wasnt even suppose to be born" she sighs and hugs herself
every one has a reason to be born every life is meant to be lived
toboe looks out side the cave

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:24 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(kk)
every one has a reason to be born every life is meant to be born
she shruggs "i guess" she looks at him "are you just a wolf?" (holy shoot, if i dont answer its because we are under a tornado watch, so we might get hit T T im scared)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:26 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(kk)
she shruggs "i guess" she looks at him "are you just a wolf?" (holy shoot, if i dont answer its because we are under a tornado watch, so we might get hit T T im scared)
no im not just a wolf
(lol i went through one of those and nothing happend except this cool water spout, dont worry its easy going through those i have to live through huricanes yearly and there like week long tornadoes}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:47 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(kk)
no im not just a wolf
(lol i went through one of those and nothing happend except this cool water spout, dont worry its easy going through those i have to live through huricanes yearly and there like week long tornadoes}
(lol my cousin looks like shes about to cry XDDD and yikes) she tilts her head to the side "have we met before?" she asked curiously "and are you human?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:51 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
no im not just a wolf
(lol my cousin looks like shes about to cry XDDD and yikes) she tilts her head to the side "have we met before?" she asked curiously "and are you human?"
yes and more wolf then human

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:53 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
no im not just a wolf
she thinks "well i dont remember you" she sits cross legged "what do you look like and when did we meet?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:55 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
no im not just a wolf
she thinks "well i dont remember you" she sits cross legged "what do you look like and when did we meet?"
earlier today
toboe picks his head off the ground

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:57 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
no im not just a wolf
earlier today
she thinks back but only remembered seeing the wolf that attacked her and the guy she met when she was in the forest, she plays with the hem of her skirt
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:59 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
earlier today
she thinks back but only remembered seeing the wolf that attacked her and the guy she met when she was in the forest, she plays with the hem of her skirt
heres a hint
the wolf shakes the three rings around its right paw making them clank

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:00 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
earlier today
heres a hint
the wolf shakes the three rings around its right paw making them clank
she sits up "ive heard that before" she looks at the wolf "your that one guy that helped me with that wolf" she gasp, her eyes went wide
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff