Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto RP: Another World (OPEN and Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Heck yeah!
  Heck nyo!
  I just wanna say Heck!
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:49 am
He smiled. Then he promptly snagged another nearby rabbit and began to eat it, ruining the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:22 am
((LoL YOU RUINED MY MOMENT LoL... LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR))

"Well we'll need a lot of water first of all." he said walking back towards the village. "Then we can be on our way through the desert."

"Why do I feel like I'm suddenly popular..." Xanai said to herself.  

Legandary_Pirate

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:51 am
He had heard the word 'water' before, and he knew they wanted to bring some with them. Thinking quickly, he removed the rabbit's bladder, emptied it, darted into the forest, filled it with water, tied it, and returned, holding it out to the other man. "Water."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:57 am
((... You ruined the Peace of my Mind...))

He reached out and poked the bladder. "I did that once... but it tasted like..." he stopped, thinking about what he was saying. "Very good." he said. "Maybe we should call you Sune-ku or Hebi..." ((Hebi: Snake, Serpent. Sune-ku: Snake))  

Legandary_Pirate

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:06 am
((Takes some Pepto Bismal))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:12 am
"Soo... Sune... Sune-ku... Hebi?" He did not understand. He could speak human tongue, but those words sounded odd to him. He wondered what they could mean.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:19 am
He gave a little grin. "Sune-ku Hebi." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:37 am
He cocked his head quizzically. "Sune-ku Hebi?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:44 am
"Yes yes.. Now you got it! Thats the perfect name for you" he said. He pointed at him, "Sune-ku Hebi."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:52 am
He shook his head. "No. Human." He then pointed to the other man. "Human." Then he pointed to the man. "Human."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:56 am
He slapped his forehead with frustration. "Yes" he said pointing to himself and them him "Human." He then pointed to himself. "Zevarani" then pointed to him. "Sune-ku, That your name." he said, hoping the guy would get it threw his twisted mind that thats what he would call him. He then looked forward. "We're here, now we just need to get a whole lot of water..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:59 am
Sune-Ku repeated the process involving the rabbit bladders 9 more times. Panting, he said., "Water... for Zevarani..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:05 pm
"Ok... We don't need any water..." he said with a raised eyebrow. "Lets just get this over with..." He finished, heading towards the desert.

((I'm going to put Sune-ku for his name now k?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:11 pm
(Look at my post. If I did it, you can do it too.)

Sune-Ku scrambled after him, with an odd sort of gait which mixed human walking with gorilla shuffling. He was semi-upright at all times, occasionally using an arm as a support.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:21 pm
"Theres something we'll have to work on..." Zeverani said to Sune-ku. "How you walk." They were approaching the desert. ((Might as well get the walk through the forest over fast cause otherwise it would get a little annoying, having it dragged on for days on end.))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff