Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:12 pm
Username:Kechero
Roleplayname:Korika
Type:Human/nobody
Keyblade/Powers:FireBlade
ht:5.7
slender,long blond hair with a spyky twist style and small skiney braids hanging down,aquamarene jems hanging from ears and on necklace,long black dress witha tight and reasonably uncomfortable corset,celestial eyes

Riku!!!!!!!!! stand aside or be brutily defeated by a woman!!!!! i'll never betray sora to your impudence!!!!!!*lifts keyblade with wicked flames coming from it to fight to the death!*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:23 pm
leon sees her and runs over to her. "if you are with sora....then i'm sorry to do this.....but we need you too...." he picks her up and runs to the house. "i'm sorry about this"  

The_Last_Avenger

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:39 pm
"i swear if i ever find that pirate im gonna slit his throat and set him on fire." he starts walking in the direction he heard footsteps and stopped in front of the house they were hiding in, then he changed forms into his angel form with a sora like hairdo. "this will make them come running out after him. i hope. now where are they?" he heard a noise come from a house across the street and he broke down the door and started looking for them. "damn, noone here. *sigh* this just doesnt get any easier does it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:04 pm
"put me down!!!!!!!!!!*she kicks him repetedly*you pscycopath! let urr GO!!!*finally kicks hard enough and he lets go* "what are you playing at eneyway? i thought you where on the GOOD side" *she starts breathing heavily and rases her sword* "if you EVER try that again i will personally unman you...." *she sees angel looking sora out the window* "well i suppose you where just trying to help me...*blushes in emberrassment* "okey then thank you.....now about that guy... i highly don't think itssora so what should we do?" redface  

Kechero

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:30 pm
the man looks around and thinks a moment. "ah ha. i got it." he pulls out his book and starts casting destruction spells around town until they come out hoping to either find sora or them. "COME OUT AND FIGHT ME!" the man changes forms again but this time into his reaper form.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:28 pm
leono pens a hatch to a gummi ship. "get to sora first....come on......"  

The_Last_Avenger

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:03 pm
he hears a hatch open in the distance and he runs straight for a ship. "what the hell is that?" he walks up to the seemingly empty looking ship. "might be valuable in my search for sora." he takes a tracer and places it on the ship where noone can get it but him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:13 pm
She starts to walk into the ship, then she hears a noise from the oposite diretion of the ship. "Leon did you hear that?" *sigh* "it was probibly nothing..........probibly." She steps into the ship and closes the door they take of.  

Kechero

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:52 pm
"hmm the tracer is moving." he changes into his energy form and follows the ship with the tracer on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:23 pm
*Inside the ship*
she looke over at a pierate looking guy seamingly picking his nose."so what is your mission here?" she frowns, he doesn't seame to hear her.
she turns to Leon in the piolets seat, "He doesn't seame to like me, do i look scary or something?"  

Kechero

cloud13456

1,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:33 pm
name: cloud strife
weapon:lkeyblade/oathkeeper
power:lighting
race:nobody/human

not really much to say you all know him and what he's like  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:46 pm
Korika sees Cloud Down below "Leon look!!!!!!!! down there go down there!! he's on our side we need his help"  

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:27 pm
this is the closesed i can get to how i look!!!!!User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:34 pm
(nice pic)

the man stops behind them and looks at the blonde haired kid and then he grabs onto the ship and hides until they land.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:56 pm
(thanx..... i didn't do it but i was looking on photobucket.com for an image that looked how i discribed myself and thats the best i could do so ya!)

they land the plain. "cloud! over here!!! come on we need your help Sora needs us a........." she sees the cloaked man and draws her sword,"leave now and i won't hurt you" he just stairs at her and draws his own weapon.
"fine.....then i'll defend Sora to the death!" they rush at eachother in combate.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff