Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:59 pm
she undresses and steps in, she finishes and steps out, she wraps herself in a towel and walks out of the bathroom  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:01 pm
(remember, the passage goes ALL around the mansion. Every floor, every wall.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:04 pm
(lolz yes i know gtg 4 a bit, bye)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:10 pm
(Ok. By the way, no, He didn't. He went and started making himself a home next to the class room entrance.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:33 am
(lolz, wont b on till later cuz got grounded, but going to dads house and he lets me on so yea) she brushes her hair and gets dressed, she sits by the window and looks out  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:44 am
After he was done with taking the bat cave out of the wall, he started to walk around the passage. He found her room. He listened to her through the wall. "I poorly made walls."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:48 am
she sings a soft tune while brushing her long black hair, she looks out into the garden, watching the butterflies fly past her window  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:50 am
A very loud thump comes from the wall.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:51 am
she jumps her brush falling out of her hands and sliding under her bed, she stands up "what was that?" she looks around  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:42 pm
he yawns to himself noticing she was out of the shower. "i supose i ought to have one as well" he mutterd and went in the bathroom. he frowned a little. "figures she used all the hot water." he mumbled grumbling as he begins to take a cold shower.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:49 pm
she crawls under her bed and grabs the brush, she stands back up and sits in the middle of her bed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:00 pm
he climbs out shivering a little as he toweled off and began to get dressed again. he yawned and opened the door humming a little.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:01 pm
she brushes her hair singing a soft tune, she looks out the window, watching the sun set  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:06 pm
he yawns closing his eyes heading down the hall. after a few moments he starts grumbling and looking around "oh come on, i cant be lost now!!" he yells running therough the halls just becomeing more lost.  

coreykill

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:08 pm
Note laid in the teachers desk. It said that Armi would be gone for a while because she had to go save several kittens from various trees.
"Meanwhile, study these words!"

No=Ei
Yes=Kyllä
Yeah=Joo
Want=Haluta
I want= Minä haluan
Take=Ottaa
I take= Minä otan

What=Mitä
Which (in question)=Kumpi
Why=Miksi
When=Milloin