Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:24 am
(really cool)
he smiled kising back easing up a bit he was much more gentle now as he slowly put an arm around her pulling her closer to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:30 am
She slowly broke the kiss, and froze. She felt...different. In a way she couldn;t describe. She looked deeply into his eyes, hoping maybe his eyes would have some answers. "I...feel strange..." she whispered, her hand now resting lightly at the back of his neck. A gnawing in the back of her mind was whispering warnings. If this continued, and with her apartment right there, something might happen...a part of her didn't care, but another part was too confused with these new feelings to really know what to do.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:37 am
"how so?" he asked her when she didnt say anything
he noticed her hesitation and looked down at her smiling. "i guess i should go then" he said stil smiling and turned to leave taking a deep drink from his flask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:40 am
She gently reached out and took his hand. Waiting until he faced her, she looked into his eyes wordlessly. Kissing him again would be too hard....so she brought his knuckle to her lips and kissed them lightly. Not waiting to see his face, she quickly turned and disappeared into her apartment.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:44 am
he stood there smiling for a few moments before lightly laughing and rubbing his knuckle. he shrugged a little and took out a business card with his number on it and slid it under her door. he then turned and started home. once there he took a quick shower then went to bed sleeping soundlessly for the first time in what seemed like forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:49 am
A week went by. Rasha went to school, went to work, and then would come home and day dream. It was most unusual for her...over a dozen times, she would start to dial his number, only to hang up after the first 3 digits. Finally, after 8 days, she dialed his number at 8:45 PM.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:54 am
he had not been having a very good day at the store. and as if only to annoy him the moment he walked in the phone rang. he thopught about letting it go but decided against it. he was expecting a call for an important sale. he picked up the phone "hello?" he said listening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:00 am
"Is this Vasily?" Rasha asked into the phone. "It's...Rasha...remember, the girl you save a week ago?" She timidly twirled the wire around her finger.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:03 am
he smiled on his end of the phone. "oh course rasha, how could i forget you?" he smiled wider he wasnt sure if hed ever hear from her again.
"how have you been? its been a while hasnt it?" he said a bit jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:04 am
"I've been alright...a little tired and lonely, but all good. How about you? I was a jerk for not calling you earlier. I'm sorry," she apologized. It was nice just to hear his voice.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:09 am
he smiles a little. "no no its all right" he said sitting down on his couch. "why are you tired?" he asked purposely not mentioning the lonely thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:12 am
"I've been working double shifts....and taking karate classes." The last part she lied about. She looked at her tattoo at the back of her hand and mentally sighed.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:14 am
he smiles a little. into the phone. "karate huh?" he askes smiling and shaking his head slightly. "and double shifts wow" he mumbled in amazement. "when was the last time you just i dunno did nothing? just relaxed and did whatever you feel like?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:17 am
"Hmmmm...a year or so ago?" She said the last part seriously. "I haven't even been on a date. Moxi says I should get out more..." She sighed quietly.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:23 am
"a year" he said almost dropping the phone. "well we gotta do something about that. "i dont know who moxi is but she says you should get out eh? so why dont you go out with me sometime?" he smiled to himself a little.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff