Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
Open for Requests... [Closed Temporarily][Updated! 02/04/08] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Give it a go?
  Yes!
  No!
View Results

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:39 am
Hee hee, I understand. I just think that my work isn't worth the metaphorical A. It may not even pass...
b  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:01 pm
If you're serious about your homework, you do it well, true? Looking into the book for answers, taking notes during class to study later... In drawing, it's not so different. By looking around and practicing, one builds up one's confidence and finally feels qualified to think, "My work is worth something!" Of course, one's work is always worth something, but having the confidence to say it and to believe it wholeheartedly adds to its value.

I think your art is perfectly lovely, Bella... and I'm sure that Koro, Len and the others will agree with me when I say it deserves the "A". 3nodding  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:38 pm
whee heart whee
You flatter me entirely, Miss Kyangfan!

Thank you so very, very much.
b  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:46 am
kyangfan
I think your art is perfectly lovely, Bella... and I'm sure that Koro, Len and the others will agree with me when I say it deserves the "A". 3nodding

User Image

Yup yup! 3nodding Everyone has their own unique style of drawing. So even if you don't think yours will pass as an A, others might think differently whee

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:22 am
koromyst
kyangfan

User Image

Yup yup! 3nodding Everyone has their own unique style of drawing. So even if you don't think yours will pass as an A, others might think differently whee

I must agree with everybody. Ur art is nice and I like it and I do think it deserves an "A"

actually, ur drawings remind me of the drawings of my older sister, I have envied her drawings for years......but because she is working now she has no time for it. and saying this, I must thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:57 pm
Bellabie
Hee hee, I understand. I just think that my work isn't worth the metaphorical A. It may not even pass...
b

Your right its not an A its a A+++ I looked at your other drawings they are all great!  

EMO_Tony_Fox

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:07 pm
You flatter me entirely, sir. I do not deserve such praise.
Many, many apologies for the delay. I am stuck within finals, but I shall try to scan things tonight if I've the time.
Your avatar continues to change, so if some things look a bit, er, last-moment, this is why.
I shall do my humble best.
I thank you your compliments. I am afraid that the artwork I've shown misleads or will outshine this.
I dearly hope not to disappoint.
b  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:30 pm
Bellabie
You flatter me entirely, sir. I do not deserve such praise.
Many, many apologies for the delay. I am stuck within finals, but I shall try to scan things tonight if I've the time.
Your avatar continues to change, so if some things look a bit, er, last-moment, this is why.
I shall do my humble best.
I thank you your compliments. I am afraid that the artwork I've shown misleads or will outshine this.
I dearly hope not to disappoint.
b

darn did I change again I'm very sorry I've made things hard for you.
I shall not change from this though.
Again I really am sorry I have changed at all......  

EMO_Tony_Fox

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:11 pm
You ought not feel sorry.
I am at fault for having so many difficulties in fulfilling your wishes.
I feel guilty that you have changed your thread's title. I think you would receive much better art anyhow, if you opened for others to...
b  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:27 pm
Well if you want me to get more I art I'll get it but really yours will be the best.(No offense to other artists reading this)
The reason it will be so great is not only for how it looks but also because it came from such a great person.
My wishes right now is that you are happy thats all. ^^  

EMO_Tony_Fox

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:49 am
I'm terribly sorry for the wait.
Truly.
If you wish any item in exchange or any such thing, I shall do my best to pay it to you.
Apologies.
b  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoa xD
You're really into drawing tony xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:02 pm
sweatdrop
I was supposed to submit a long time ago, but he kept changing and it never looked good enough to show, so I redrew it many times.
heart
b  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:42 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoa xD

That sounded a little strange..... sweatdrop  

EMO_Tony_Fox

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:52 pm
Tony Dark The Vampire
koromyst

Whoa xD

That sounded a little strange..... sweatdrop

(I thought so, also...)
sweatdrop redface sweatdrop
b  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games