Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:10 am
She blinked, looking up at him with wide innocent eyes. She quickly glanced around, but saw no other way out. She looked back up at him, seeming to be frozen to the spot, staring into his beautiful red eyes...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:11 am
he slowly moved his hand noticing how red she was. he licked his lips absentmindedly. he smiled putting his face in her neck breathing deeply and feeling her hot skin on his. he grips her tighter. it dosent really matter what she did now anyway she wasnt going anywhere.  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:14 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She blinked, looking up at him with wide innocent eyes. She quickly glanced around, but saw no other way out. She looked back up at him, seeming to be frozen to the spot, staring into his beautiful red eyes...

he stood there looking at her while he blocked the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:15 am
she blushes feeling his hot breath on her neck, she felt his grip tighten, she looks away, exposing more of her neck by accident, she closes her eyes, her heart beating quickly by how close he was, she bites her bottom lip  

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:16 am
She looked stubbornly off to the side. "...Are you going to keep me prisoner here? Be your maid or sex slave or whatever?" The last part was sarcastic, but her arms were crossed stubburnly across her chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:18 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She looked stubbornly off to the side. "...Are you going to keep me prisoner here? Be your maid or sex slave or whatever?" The last part was sarcastic, but her arms were crossed stubburnly across her chest.

looks at her and sees her soft neck..so close and yet he must wait. "why would you want to leave me? i have offered you a place to stay. i have offered you friendship. what more do you want?"  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:19 am
She looked up into his face, studying his features. "...Freedom," she said quietly. "To find my true love and all that jazz." She took a step back from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:20 am
he smiles into her neck moving up rubbing his cheek against hers. "dont worry it dosent hurt" he said "and i wont take much your too pretty too kill." he said grinning into her neck moving down and licking it slightly tasting the remnents of swet before slowly dragging his fangs over he skin softly scratching it before moving down and gently biting into her neck trying to make it as painless as possible.  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:22 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She looked up into his face, studying his features. "...Freedom," she said quietly. "To find my true love and all that jazz." She took a step back from him.

he looked at her. he wanted to make her stay. but he also thought of letting her go...what should he do? "well...i insist you at least stay the night. the wolves are out at night. it isnt safe for you right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:23 am
He had a point. "..Fine." She stomped over and laid down on her back on the cot, closing her eyes and pulling the thin blanket over her, mumbling around stubborn men.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:25 am
she felt his fangs peirce her skin, she gave a soft whimper, she grips his arms, soon after her grip loosens and she goes limp, she closes her eyes, her breathing going back to normal, she sighs  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:26 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
He had a point. "..Fine." She stomped over and laid down on her back on the cot, closing her eyes and pulling the thin blanket over her, mumbling around stubborn men.

he looked over at her. making sure she couldnt open the door until he opened it for her. "i'm...sorry if i did anything wrong....." he said as he layed down on the floor.  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:28 am
"..." She was silent, her eyes still closed. Her voice wafted around the room, soft and gentle. "I'm afraid to fall in love with you," she murmured. She was afraid to be close to someone for too long..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:28 am
he drank slowly careful not to take too much just enough to hold him over until he could find somebody he didnt care for and suck them dry. he shiverd in pleasure a little the blood flowing into him. after he had enough and she looked a little pale he moved his tounge over the wound making it instantly vanish. he stepped back from her with the faintests hint of sorrow in his eyes and helped her to the bed to sit her down.  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:30 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
"..." She was silent, her eyes still closed. Her voice wafted around the room, soft and gentle. "I'm afraid to fall in love with you," she murmured. She was afraid to be close to someone for too long..

i've been afraid all my life....its part of life...you just have to deal with it i guess.." he said quietly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff