Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Off-Topic Discussion's! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:59 pm
Whoo, mind is working again. I think something happened today. neutral

Anyways, sorry, you're totally right. I don't know what got into me. This isn't right, I'm supposed to snap in real life BEFORE I snap in the Internet. This is troubling...

Journal entries are deletable, right? Lol, anyways, this forum needs a save point about two days back. (Cookie to whoever gets the reference)

Trust me, the ban hammer is poised above me. You're still a bit down on the un-production line.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:15 pm
Akegura Hirou
I hope that some of the higher up members of this guild see how immaturely and maliciously you've acted.

I will be honest, I kinda laughed here for two reasons. None of them were that you were taking it too far; on the contrary, that was a very appropriate comment, as I would be willing to argue with you, Fig. First reason I laughed: I knew I was in deep 5#17 (leetspeak FTW). Second: You didn't have to hope, its probably already noticed.  

The_Great_Hero

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-don't do it-
Let's try to keep the bashing to a minimum. Good thing this is in the off-topic discussion.

I will make a little comment. Don't bump a topic by saying "bump." There is a clever way of doing that such as posting something that is relevant to the thread.

I do not mind revival of old topic as long as whatever is being contributed is pertinent to the topic. I don't know about other moderators' thoughts on this.

Respect Makoto Shinkai...Do yourself a favor, watch his films.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:18 pm
SamuraiHuynh
-don't do it-
Let's try to keep the bashing to a minimum. Good thing this is in the off-topic discussion.

I will make a little comment. Don't bump a topic by saying "bump." There is a clever way of doing that such as posting something that is relevant to the thread.

I do not mind revival of old topic as long as whatever is being contributed is pertinent to the topic. I don't know about other moderators' thoughts on this.

I know it might start sounding pathetic, me defending myself, but I hadn't bumped once.

(Not sure if this still pertains to me.)  

Akegura Hirou

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:40 pm
Akegura Hirou
SamuraiHuynh
-don't do it-

I know it might start sounding pathetic, me defending myself, but I hadn't bumped once.

-don't do it-

It was useful information for all members.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:44 pm
The_Great_Hero
as I would be willing to argue with you, Fig.

fisticuffs.  

aughgh
Crew

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:04 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Akegura Hirou
SamuraiHuynh
-don't do it-

-don't do it-

It was useful information for all members.

Yeah, I kinda figured so.

Well, I hope I can continue to have fun and hang/talk with you guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:44 pm
Akegura Hirou

no one said you couldn't. you seem like you could be cool. i assume.

User Image  

aughgh
Crew

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:10 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou

User Image

Could? Everyone COULD, but through further analysis I myself have totally bumped up his rating to cool. Period.

Yeah, sorry again there. Turns out I got pissed off in another forum. Don't you hate how bad days totally screw you over?

Bring it on, Fig, bring it on.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:14 pm
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou

User Image

Could? Everyone COULD, but through further analysis I myself have totally bumped up his rating to cool. Period.

Yeah, sorry again there. Turns out I got pissed off in another forum. Don't you hate how bad days totally screw you over?

aye, sir.

User Image
today is an image-heavy day.  

aughgh
Crew

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:29 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou

User Image

aye, sir.

User Image

Totally. I use my esper powers to construct a small ball of pure energy in the form of fire, and cast it at you. I then use my esper powers to do my homework. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:46 pm
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou

User Image

aye, sir.

User Image

Totally. I use my esper powers to construct a small ball of pure energy in the form of fire, and cast it at you. I then use my esper powers to do my homework. XD

i take out an M4A1, fire, direct hit.
you die.

/thread  

aughgh
Crew

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:56 pm
[thread]

Well, many coolies then.
Herm, yeah, my 4 year old neice just saw the picture of the happy elder, and said, "Is that ME??!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou

User Image

aye, sir.

User Image

you die.

/thread

Hax. I use a save point and respec my attack. I now cast a defensive barrier made of ethereal energy, thus making it virtually impenetrable except against ethereal attacks. I now attack you with an ethereal energy blast. Then I go /wrists. :p  

The_Great_Hero

aughgh
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:13 pm
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
The_Great_Hero

aye, sir.

User Image

you die.

/thread

Hax. I use a save point and respec my attack. I now cast a defensive barrier made of ethereal energy, thus making it virtually impenetrable except against ethereal attacks. I now attack you with an ethereal energy blast. Then I go /wrists. :p

wut  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces