Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:10 pm
"What in the world was that!" Rex exclaimed as he tried to settle his horse down after it just barely escaped the jaws of that monster. He then looked around despertly trying to locate Trina, "Trina!? Trina are you okay?" he yelled out to her, before noticing the small little monsters that seemed to pop out of the ground. Rex sent of few quick slashes at the ones that were nearing his horse, dispatching them rather quickly, but numerous more seemed to pop up.

This was when he noticed that they were not entering the circle of flattened grass that the other people were standing in. It could be a trap, but right now they did not have much of a choice. "We ned to get to that circle, there's too many of them!" he shouted to Trina and he set his horse into a full gallop towards the circle, stabbing and slashing the odd little creatures as he approached them to clear a path for him and his team mate.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:47 pm
Tramer started to hear some major commotion out in the darkness “Ryu lend me your eyes” Tramer said over there mental link

Ryu closed her eyes for a moment before looking in the direction of all the sounds, she saw two humons mountent on horses fighting some creachers she had never seen before

Tramer saw what Ryu saw “well I think we should had made a run for it earlier when we had the chance” Tramer said out loud as he un-strapped his sword from his back and ran out of the circle toward the two humans. As soon as Tramer left the safty of the light he was attacked by the same shadow creatures, Tramer cut them down making wide swings with his sword “over here!” Tramer yelled as he saw the humans on horse back being overwhelmed, Tramer motioned with his free hand toward the small clearing, Tramer did everything he could to try and clear a way for the two but was quickly being overwhelmed himself, Tramer saw one of the two charging toward the small clearing making a path for the secant human, seeing this Tramer quickly made it back into the clearing but still keep a close eye just in case the two didn’t make it.  

Tramer
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:40 pm
Everything happened quickly: the shouting, the earth changing shape, and the creatures attacking. Forgetting formalities Trina answered Rex, “I’m alright, just kept going!” Behind him she had already freed her halberd and was swinging it at various attackers that trailed behind the path that the Captain was creating. Her horse was fickle with its steps, but kept a steady pace towards the clearing as its rider slashed about.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:52 pm
Upon reaching the zone the guy with the large sword created Rex jumped off his horse allowing it to enter the circle, while he drew his other saber and went off to help fight the monsters that were still chasing Trina. When she had passed him and had entered the circle he let out a giant wave pf energy by crossing his swords down to their hilt and then slashing them forward. This finished many of them that were closing in on them and allowed him and the man with the big sword to get back safely into the circle.

When inside the circle, he begain to gather his thought and in the dim glow of the stone he was able to see the face of the man who helped them, "You!" he shouted out at Tramer in suprise.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:38 pm
Tramer laughed slightly to himself as he realized he recognized the two humans as they entered the circle, “its good to see ya again” Tramer said almost laughing “I’ll assume your as clueless on what’s going on her as the rest of us” Tramer said his voice now cool and calm. Tramer looked around the circle as he noticed it had gotten considerably bigger “what in the world is going on here?” Tramer said as he strapped his sword back onto his back, Tramer’s cap blew in an ominous wind “why don’t they attack?” Tramer said out loud to no one in particular as he looked out into the darkness

Ryu crawled up Tramer’s leg and up his back soon coming to rest on Tramer’s shoulder “its not that there is a lot of them, but they seem to appear and disappear at whim, its impossible to get a count on them” Ryu said irritably

Tramer made no reply, a solder, a former prisoner, a thief, a wondering mage, and a woman I know nothing about…but the fact is why has someone taken the time to gather all these people together… Tramer thought to himself as he stared out into the darkness  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:49 pm
As the people walked into the clearing, Rosette jumped up, daggers in hand, poised and ready to flee. "You let us go." she said slowly backing away from the light,"Why are you here?"  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:56 pm
Tramer approached Rosette and placed his hand on the blunt of one of her daggers “for some resin I don’t think there here on are account” Tramer said in a calm voice “but the matter stands, why are any of us here?” Tramer asked looking around at everybody

Ryu wisent paying attention to what Tramer or any of the others were saying but was keeping a close eye on the groups surroundings just incase the creatures got a bit bolder and ventured into the circle  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:58 pm
As soon as all five people were within the boundaries of the clearing, the activity outside halted, the sounds went silent. The only clues of any struggle were left in the minds of the people who had been apart of it.  

TY Charns
Crew

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:00 pm
"We're here to investigate the murders of some bounty hunters," Rex blurted out noticing that Tramer was trying to change the conversation as if he had something to hide, "You wouln't know anything about it would you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:07 pm
Entering the clearing after a bit of effort Trina dismounted and flung her halberd backwards and latched it to the strap on her back armor. The threat had subsided for now. Immediately she recognized the boy she had seen in prison before she was released. She rolled her eyes at the girl who shouted at the Captain and herself. Like they were trapping these people here. If anything the Rex and herself had the right to ask questions. Where these people linked to the attacks or were they future victims? She smirked at the boy’s method of calming the anxious girl. “He’s right. We have nothing to do with those things,” she said wryly. She then went silent and let her superior speak for the two of them.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:08 pm
"Umm...what is that about bounty hunters?How long have they been gonig on?" Rosette asked as she halted, his hand still on her dagger.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:14 pm
"Found a group up the road, they were just killed less than an hour ago," he said motioning with his thumb in the direction where they had found the bodies, "Know anything about it?" The Captain then eyed both of them waiting for a response.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:20 pm
At the mention of the bounty hunters Tramer remembered the hunters that had been perusing Ryu “I will not lie, by blade has ended many lives, but only to defend ether myself or others that could not fight themselves” Tramer said as he approached the man “pulse I think we have more pressing issues, such as being trapped in the grasslands by some unknown shadow creatures” Tramer said a hint of force behind his voice

“you don’t think the bounty hunters he was speaking of were the hunters we killed earlier do you?” Ryu said over the two’s mental link

“I don’t know nor do I want to find out, pulse we didn’t murder them per say” Tramer replied over the link  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:26 pm
((Ok Real quick what time era are we in what time of day and what is going on??))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers