Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:00 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She Starts Giggling "Oh My Gosh you Guys, One of you is all Dark, and ges Angry easily and the Other is all Um...Im Really Not Sure what Tye is But this is Just Like This Book Im Reading!"
...insane?
tye tries to figure himself out

"No, Um Calm and Nice, Exept the Both of you always Fight a lot, and I Guess Im the Girl you Both are Friend with!" She said Lauphing
...WE SHOULD ALL GET MATCHING TATTOO'S AND ACT LIKE SOME TYPE OF GANG...wait i already have tattoo's

"Im scared of Tattos!" She continues "But What Really makes Me Mad is that the Girl in there is SO! Blind! She cant even see that Both the Guys LIKE HER! and its like Wow...But she is Always Smileing and is Always Nice and Kind To everyone and She gets Along with EVERYBODY! But shejust Cant see that The Dudes Have a Crush on her" She shakes her head
starts to aket more emo
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:00 am

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
jem its done with ultra violet..i guess its more a splice then a music video

"I Like that Song, Wait Are We watching Ultra Violet the Movie or Listening to the Soundtrack?" Kyo Said Cleaning the Last bit of Gunk on the Floore still Smileing Like always
just the action sequences with 24 by jem played on it

"Oh ok, Well I saw that Movie, The Actress's Characters are Always the Same, But I like the Resident Evil Movies she Play in, The 2nd Movie was So sad...But Oh so Kool" She said SMileing Still
yeah milla jovovich she was good in the fifth element as well

"Oh I Love that Movie! It was Funny at the End the Had Sex in that Tube thing..."

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:02 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She Starts Giggling "Oh My Gosh you Guys, One of you is all Dark, and ges Angry easily and the Other is all Um...Im Really Not Sure what Tye is But this is Just Like This Book Im Reading!"
...insane?

"No, Um Calm and Nice, Exept the Both of you always Fight a lot, and I Guess Im the Girl you Both are Friend with!" She said Lauphing

"You are JUST LIKE THAT DUDE IN MY BOOK!"She Said Giggling and Smiles even More

y are you smieling so much
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:02 am

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

...insane?

...WE SHOULD ALL GET MATCHING TATTOO'S AND ACT LIKE SOME TYPE OF GANG...wait i already have tattoo's

"Im scared of Tattos!" She continues "But What Really makes Me Mad is that the Girl in there is SO! Blind! She cant even see that Both the Guys LIKE HER! and its like Wow...But she is Always Smileing and is Always Nice and Kind To everyone and She gets Along with EVERYBODY! But shejust Cant see that The Dudes Have a Crush on her" She shakes her head
whats it called?
tye picks his back pack up and puts it on

"Fruits Basket, and Yes I know its an OLD BOOK! and Yes I know its a Chick Book, But the Girl makes me Wanna Kill Her Sometimes For not SEEInG THE DUDES LIKE HER!"

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:03 am

Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

...insane?

She looks at the Roof "I dont know! I think Im just hyper and or Happy"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:03 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
jem its done with ultra violet..i guess its more a splice then a music video

"I Like that Song, Wait Are We watching Ultra Violet the Movie or Listening to the Soundtrack?" Kyo Said Cleaning the Last bit of Gunk on the Floore still Smileing Like always

"Oh ok, Well I saw that Movie, The Actress's Characters are Always the Same, But I like the Resident Evil Movies she Play in, The 2nd Movie was So sad...But Oh so Kool" She said SMileing Still

"Oh I Love that Movie! It was Funny at the End the Had Sex in that Tube thing..."
ha i know and then there was that sining fish thing and she was kicking those poop thingss asses

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:04 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

umm why he ses in a sad voce
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:06 am

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

ha i know and then there was that sining fish thing and she was kicking those poop thingss asses

She starts Lauphing "Oh Man I know! Dude Im trying to think But Brain just stoped thinking" She Lauphs

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:07 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

She starts Lauphing "Oh Man I know! Dude Im trying to think But Brain just stoped thinking" She Lauphs
god then he went in her and found rocks
tye walks to the door
well you guys coming
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:07 am

Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Im Not sure...Why are you so Sad?" She looks at him Concerned "Do you need a Hug?"

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:08 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Im Not sure...Why are you so Sad?" She looks at him Concerned "Do you need a Hug?"
tye gives him a thumbs up behind her to him
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:09 am

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

tye walks to the door
well you guys coming

"I Dont Remember that" She Grabs Leons Hand then pulls him up and Pulls him to the Door and Grabs Tyes Hand then Runs out the Door pulling the Both of them "LETS GO!" She said Smileing and Lauphs a bit

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:09 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

no he sead
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:10 am

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

tye walks to the door
well you guys coming

"I Dont Remember that" She Grabs Leons Hand then pulls him up and Pulls him to the Door and Grabs Tyes Hand then Runs out the Door pulling the Both of them "LETS GO!" She said Smileing and Lauphs a bit
tyes runs with her till there is a ripping sound
CRAP MY SHIRT

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:11 am

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tye gives him a thumbs up behind her to him

what do you whant tye
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games