Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:34 pm
"Not a what? I'd love you no matter what you are. Even if you were a man, I'd love you. Even if you were a demon, I'd love you. Why does it matter? Even if you aren't worthy of me..." He struggled again, sending a wave of twitches throughout his body.

"...Even if you aren't worthy... Why don't you make yourself worthy? Earn me. Set aside your doubts and stand by my side, and earn my affection."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:04 am
((Hey guys I'm gonna be gone for a couple days on vacation, so don't think I've dropped out of the rp. I'll try to be on before I leave, but in case I can't, just warning you all))  

Vampchick6

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:45 am
uuuhm, ok, im gonna join in at this point as well...

Name: King, Johnsonmire
Race: Immortal, tetra elemental.
Bio: He was one of the first people, to be introduced, into heaven, but due to there being a major uprising, of sinners, on the earth, and ungodly creations, being made, he was sent, to destroy them... He looks, like... my Avi  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:55 am
i am currently, in the dimentional rist, watching the souls, of those whom are dead, roam, and from here, i can see the events, happening on earth, and am chossing to ignore them atm... but maybe somebody, can do somethihng interesting, to make me, pay more attention, and aid the world, once again!  

Ledgendary Hero

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:36 am
((Welcome Hero-sama.^^))

"Yoshi....." She looked pained, "find someone else...please..." At that, she sat down, she looked to be in deep thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:17 am
His face seemed to be in two halves at that moment; the mana-induced addiction and the lovelorn warrior, each one taking up half of the face. A manic stare and a crying eye shared the same face; a twisted grin blended into a frown of despair. With these two contrasts, only one thing remained the same...

The two halves spoke in unison, saying the same thing, but meaning it in different ways.

"I MUST HAVE YOU!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:28 am
she sighed, "yoshi.." she turned her head away. waiting for nymm to return.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:42 am
He struggled violently in his bindings, writhing and squirming like a worm in the rain. A great battle was going on inside himself; the sincere, loving self was pitted against the magic-crazed addict. He cried out in pain several times, and it was not clear which side had spoken those cries. He rolled this way and that, almost ending up in the fire at one point.

Inside his head, the two were fighting fiercely. Each had two swords drawn, and had them against each other. The two ground against each other, turning red-hot with the friction.

"I'll never forgive you! You made me into a monster!!! You made me hurt Amu!!!"

"I must have her! I can't live without her! She feels so good!!!"

"I can't live without her either! That's why I won't let you have her"

The two raged on, until finally, both their swords snapped. The addict rushed forward, ready to punch, kick, and bite if need be. Yoshitsune froze.

"I don't know how to fight with my hands... But I must win!!! I must prove myself worthy of Amu!!!"

Just then, a bright light appeared in his hands, forming into a sword. In the real world, his Amahagane was glowing fiercely. With a great roar, he charged, slicing the addict in half.

"Haa... haa... haa... It's over..."

In both worlds, Yoshitsune passed out... The Amahagane ceased glowing.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:49 am
her eyes looked sorrowed. She put her coat under his head, and kissed him. She then turned to Nena, "we have done enough damage here. Lets go." Sh etook her daughters hand and walked out of the cave. Saying her goodbyes to everyone else. She stepped out onto a meddow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:53 am
(*sighs* Women always have to make things difficult, don't they? What about Nena? Doesn't she have an opinion???)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:32 am
"Are...you...nuts??" Nymm hissed as she lunged, grabbing Amu's other hand and pulling her back. "Don't even think of going out there with those things, especially with your daughter! As for damage, you haven't done any. At least not any that can't be recovered from. Don't leave, Amu." She winced as she pulled them back to where the others sat, feeling her disease boiling within her guts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:37 am
((Yes, yes we do. Havn't you ever seen chololate, with Jonny Depp? Nena doesn't have a say.))

"Mama...I wanna stay with Mr. Mina-"

"No, Nena." She sighed. "We'll be fine. Its time to go."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:40 am
(No, I have not. And Nena does too have a say! She's a vampiress! She could put up one hell of a fight, even against her own mom! She could even turn Yoshi-niisan, as an excuse to keep him around! Nena has a lot more power than you think she does!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:43 am
((*sigh* Mobi-sama. She's very obidiant to her mother. I should think you found that out by now. And you need to watch it.))

She continued, Nena followed, looking back at the sleeping form of Yoshitsune.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:47 am
(I shall only watch it on the condition that you watch it with me.)

When he woke up, they were gone. "Where are Amu and Nena? Where have they gone?" Terror filled his gaze.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games