Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:16 am
Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Ancient Spark
Link to Teepee: Here

If all of your luck suddenly ran out, what would you do?:
I would just keep on living, luck would be nice but sometimes its not enough to survive.

All Soquili have the following stats: strength, courage, speed, intelligence, luck and stamina. Which of these do you think most affects luck? It could be in a positive or negative way.:
Hmmm, well I would have to say any and none just to confuse you. No, honestly luck can effect any of those stats, take for example strength. Could be considered lucky that you pushed something at the right angle at the right time.

What is something in your life that you consider yourself lucky to have?:
Well, I never really thought of this before now, but I would have to say a place to live and the food around my home is pretty decent as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:05 am
Bonus questions for November are closed. Bonus questions for December will be opened sometime after I get back from class.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:37 pm
Bonus questions for December are now open!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:01 pm
Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: She-Ra
Link to Teepee: Teepee

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: "What the hell is a clock? I'll ignore than a simply tell you this, my Master is a purewalker and if I want to stay on his good side I need to haul a** as much as I can."

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: "You think I would run away from a bunch of geese? What kind of an idiot are you? I would kill the geese and present their carcasses as a gift to my Master."

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: "The thrill of the hunt. I don't run away from things, I run after things. So if I am chasing something faster than I ever have before I will feel the lust for the kill and that will propel me even faster."  

She-Ra of Etheria

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:34 pm
Owner's Name: Marzipanz
Participating Soquili: Dallon

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?:
"... fear," contemplates this answer for a moment before nodding his head and repeating the word more confidently. "Fear."

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?:
"An entire flock?" ponders long and hard before giving a wicked smirk. "I believe so... I would certainly be startled enough to sprint my tail out of there."

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?:
"Lightheaded. Surreal. As if I were in a dream," he gives a faint smile at the thought of accomplishments and achieving goals.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:50 pm
Owner's Name: Roniel Targaryen
Participating Soquili: Aquilina

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: I'm actually capable of motivating myself to get moving. *slightly smug* I have an excellent inner sense of timing. It comes from doing the ceremonial battles. If you don't stay on beat with the music, you're lost.

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: ... Angry geese? *skeptical* I'd have to say, stamina. Geese are one of the most stubborn of birds and they would just keep coming back. I saw a foal once who got too close to a nest and got swarmed by the pecking little monsters. I think being cornered by geese would be very... trying.

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: It feels simply wonderful. I can almost feel the spirits of my sisters before me running alongside. It makes me feel like I'm connected to the world, as if I was a breath of wind myself.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:14 am
Owner's Name: LOLTERNATIVE
Participating Soquili: Erynion
Link to Teepee:x

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: Erynion's lips pursed for a moment and he tilted his head. "If someone I love or cared for was in danger, that would be the thing that would get me moving the most. Or if a skinwalker was after me."

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: "I wouldn't be able to outrun them but I'd be able to outfly them. I'm pretty fast."

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: "Excitement. Adrenaline. Maybe a bit of fear. What if I can't stop and I just keep running forever?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:06 am
Owner's Name: SylverStar
Participating Soquili: Actias Luna
Link to Teepee: xXx

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: "My friend has a clock, but she would never set it on fire and I don't think I would either or my tail."

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: "I dunno...I would try I love to fly as fast as I can, but I definitely wouldn't want to be eaten by angry geese. But maybe they are angry for a reason and I just need to use my courage to face them and figure it out."

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: "My heart beats faster and I feel like I could win any race. I also feel like nothing else matters in the world. It is very bubbly making."  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:22 am
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Terra Stryker

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: "The instinct to hunt. Or maybe the threat from parents if I try to get too close to the young ones."

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: Terra looks rather uninterested by the question. "I'd most likely be flying around at a time when those creatures would be sleeping. But I'd be able to outmaneuver them in my bat form. If I couldn't I'd use strength and attack first. Kill ... rip ... tear. No more geese."

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: "I feel the wind beneath my wings giving me lift and propelling me forward in a freedom that I seldom experienced when I was held against my will," Terra smirks before walking away. "If you'll excuse me I have things I need to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:35 pm
Owner's Name: Kesmi
Participating Soquili: Nightling
Link to Teepee: Here it be

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: "That would all depend on what I was racing this 'clock' for." Looks mildly amused. "But if anything, it would be the uncertainty of getting to whatever destination or problem."

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: "Geese are rarely angered unless their nesting grounds have been invaded by a foe that deserves to be chased away to ensure the livelihood of their nestlings. I surely don't see myself being chased, but in the likelihood of it happening, I would have to say stamina, geese can only go so far before they turn back to their nesting grounds."

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: "If it was anything like the first night I was caught in the Kalona Forest, it felt like I had the wings of my elders to aide in my escape. Other then that, I have had no need for greater speeds then what you humans call a 'trot'."  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:35 am
Owner's Name: Yumitoko
Participating Soquili: Edward "Eddie" Vassago
Link to Teepee: here!

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: "Either someone really setting my hind quarters on fire or the chance that I'll get told off for not being where I should be." He looked to his hooves earnestly.

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: "I should think so, if not then I'm out of touch." Edward looked sad at the thought of being hit by those high velocity bags of feathers, he considered the question again,"stamina! If you can't out run them, just take a good beating..."

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: "I feel like i'm flying! I feel brand new, it brings out the faun in me", he smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:34 am
Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Anaon Nox
Link to Teepee: [x]

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?:
“Besides an actual fire, which I would prefer not to happen, the pure thrill of running with the wind and achieving a goal that I had set for myself. When I was a child I would have used this type of training in order to accomplish a whole lot of mischief in a short amount of time, but things have changed as I have gotten older… somewhat.” A mischievous twinkle appeared in the mare’s eye.

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?:
“I should hope that I could out run them, but just in case I am off my A game that day, intelligence would be the other stat that I would use in its place because with it, I would be about to outwit those evil fowls.”

“I feel a sense of freedom, it is similar to the sensation I get while flying and catch a gust of wind which allows me to glide across the sky. Running removes all the worries and fears that I hold deep inside of me and lets me be me as I run like the wind.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:43 pm
Owner's Name: DemonWiingedPoetGirl
Participating Soquili:
Thesh-ah
Link to Teepee:
Teepee

Looks down at her hooves for a moment in a shy manner.
"well- . . .well i suppose that would be the fact that the faster i move the soon i get to anyone who needs my assistance. or the soon i can make my rounds and get back to family like my son recovery and Brackenhide."

"did you say angry . . .geese? . . . someones been at the egg nog im guessing."
*laughs a little*
"But yes im fairly certain i could outrun them."

in a word i guess you could say i feel accomplished because speed is hardly my strong suit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:30 pm
Owner's Name: dbz2010
Participating Soquili: Asita
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2984119

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: The sense of danger

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: no. he would use his stamina in hopes that the geese would tire before he would

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: like he has wings on his hooves  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:04 am
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Roarke
Link to Teepee: xXx

If you needed to beat the clock what is the biggest thing that lights a fire under your tail?: "I think a fire would do the trick quite nicely actually." He said with a chuckle giving his head a slow shake. "But if you're looking for something a bit more individualized then let's go with 'trouble' as my official answer why don't we?"

If you were being chased by a flock of angry geese would you be able to outrun them? If not, which of your other stats (courage, strength, intelligence, stamina or luck) would you use instead?: Again Roarke laughed, this time at the question itself. "Geese? No wait...angry geese...ummm...I suppose that would depend on their determination wouldn't it? If they were quite persistent I'd just have to out smart the lot. Shouldn't be too hard."

When you move faster than you ever have before what do you feel?: He turned his head slowly to one side peering upward at nothing as he contemplated the question. "My hair?" The small grin tugging at his lips served as the tell that he was just being cheeky. "I suppose it feels good, like flying over land, until you end up hitting something. Unavoidable really. There are things all over the ground and not so many in the sky I'd imagine."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games