Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Darkyoaifox, Koneko, Rose & Wormmon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather have a digimon partner or be able to become a digimon?
  Have a digimon partner
  Able to become a digimon
View Results

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:06 pm
User Image
Questing for an Alruna's Rose.
Help me?

I didn't name them...
One is Cornelia. Another is Tiffania or Tif(f)a. And the other is Yuffinia or Yuffie for short. All in order from oldest to least. Then the cat is Henrietta. I know... Lots of "ia" and "a."

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:33 pm
Yes. And before I was born my mum and dad had a rotweiler, it had it's tail cut off though, because it was ordered by my dad's first wife. Other subject- I got mine at eb games. I think one of my friends has an action replay.  

jollyjube

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:12 pm
The cool Cat is called Mac or Caramac, the other is called Lucy and the one who is not very nice is Billy he lost his tail in a car accident.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:12 am
Darkyoaifox
I now have access to ANY pokemon on Diamond including Arceus! *Dances around*

eek howd you get ahold of Arceus?

i have three cats, one walks on a leash, one is psycho, and the other just sits back and watches them  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:55 am
User Image
Help me?

To get Arceus, you need Azure Flute and then head to the top of Mt. Coronet where you got Dialga or Palkia. Once you enter and you take a couple steps forward, something happens and a bridge thingy appears. You go up the stairs and BAM! Arceus is awaiting for you. You can only obtain the flute through action replay, any other cheats, and the pokemon community through entering world wide events they have.

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:19 pm
Lexxie: Bring your DS to church and I'll show you :3

Teh Soupreme: I found a different cheat that you don't have to do the event for. All the event cheats I have tried never worked. And it sounds like who even named your cats liked Final Fantasy lol

Dom: Poor kitty, is he doing ok now?

Jollyjube: Why did your dads first wife make him get the dogs tail cut?

Darkyoaifox

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:55 pm
He is fine, if I have a cheat pack if I put the fluet into my inventory that'll happen?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:58 pm
User Image

No. She doesn't even know what Final Fantasy is. It's my little sister. She likes watching anime so she just got names off an anime or royal princesses.

Yup Dom. You just go up the mountain and go up a couple steps when you reach the top where you battle Dialge/Palkia and a scene happens. Stairs appear, go up it, and not that far, Arceus is awaiting to kill all tamers who dare try to awaken it.

Soupy~<3

User Image  

Teh Soupreme

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:08 pm
Teh Soupreme
User Image
Help me?

I didn't name them...
One is Cornelia. Another is Tiffania or Tif(f)a. And the other is Yuffinia or Yuffie for short. All in order from oldest to least. Then the cat is Henrietta. I know... Lots of "ia" and "a."

Soupy~<3

User Image
final fantasy refrense XD also On that subject ffx best 1 in the ff line ffx-2 fails by a lot though XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:16 pm
User Image

I know what she is talking about. I call them that for short cause I hate long names. I gotta find shorter names for the other two.
Hehe. Right now, I think Yuffie likes meh. Purring and sitting on my lap right now. I wonder if the others like me? Probably not. Killer Pets.

Soupy~<3

User Image  

Teh Soupreme

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Killer pets?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:13 pm
User Image

Virus EGGS!!!
-kills all eggs-

DarkyoaiFOX is now a lovely fox. Though you aren't dark... And neither are you yaoi.

Soupy~<3

User Image  

Teh Soupreme

jollyjube

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 am
Darkyoaifox
Lexxie: Bring your DS to church and I'll show you :3

Teh Soupreme: I found a different cheat that you don't have to do the event for. All the event cheats I have tried never worked. And it sounds like who even named your cats liked Final Fantasy lol

Dom: Poor kitty, is he doing ok now?

Jollyjube: Why did your dads first wife make him get the dogs tail cut?

Becuase it was a rotweiler. I think she was a real b***h, even though my 20 year old brother wasn't even born before they divorced. But the Rotweiler Died form a liver disease when I was two.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:41 am
It's not working gonk  

Doranak

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:12 am
Teh Soupreme
User Image

Virus EGGS!!!
-kills all eggs-

DarkyoaiFOX is now a lovely fox. Though you aren't dark... And neither are you yaoi.

Soupy~<3

User Image
what did I tell you about the egss you mess with mine you get eaten User Image by him so I'll give you a 1 minute head start  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff