• Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:39 pm
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23

she showed up at my dad's workplace. after talking to my dad (and wasting his time) he told her to leave, but she didn't. so my dad told security to make her leave, but she still wouldn't. so security called the cops and four cops came. they charged her for resisting arrest. we don't know what'll happen to her now. the knife that was missing was in her car. it was one of those meat cleavers. eek a pretty big one too. i wonder what she was going to do with that....? it's seriously time to get a restraining order, but my parents are worrying about the lack of evidence, since she's only making "verbal threats" that we weren't able to record.

yeah, that's really scary.
even if they are verbal threats, that is still enough for a restraining order. then if she breaks the restraining order she can be sent to jail. tell your parents to look into it!

my mom told me today, that after that incident at my dad's workplace, my dad lost his credibility and now the higher ups in his company are saying my dad is bringing danger to the employees. my dad's stressing right now even if he's showing it. my mom also told me that if we're going to file for a restraining order, we'll need a lawyer, but my mom's cheap, so i don't think she'll want to pay for one.

@shane: CUTE! 4laugh

i don't think a lawyer is needed.
my sister had one filed right at the police station. so i don't know what your mom is talking about, lol!

maybe it's just different where you live :/

yeah...i don't think my mom knows what she's talking about either... sweatdrop at least when it comes to these things. she's very stubborn about certain things so she always thinks she's right. anyways, we managed to have a weekend away from her, but i had to work the majority of the time. i feel tired but i can't sleep, so that's why i'm still up in the middle of the night! (as usual) lol. mrgreen

well SOMETHING has to be done!

@alyssa
that's very cool biggrin
i was thinking about getting something like this somewhere:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
but i talked myself out of it, haha  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:50 pm
oh! here's my new puppy, and reason for being offline so much lately sweatdrop

User Image  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:29 pm
Awwww...puppy!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:28 pm
moments
Awwww...puppy!

puppy indeed! here's a cuter pic i took of her yesterday... oh! her name is Mae btw xd
User Image  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:36 am
i will steal the puppy!!!

and yeah i think it would be cool on my foot =D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:09 am
Lady Yunalyssa
i will steal the puppy!!!

and yeah i think it would be cool on my foot =D

hehe mrgreen  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:25 pm
and mai face!
j/k
but i really have to think about it
after all
"tattoo's are trash, they just remind me of trash"
xDDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:56 pm
Lady Yunalyssa
and mai face!
j/k
after all
xDDDD

no no no... whores, they remind "you" of whores.  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:42 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Lady Yunalyssa
and mai face!
j/k
after all
xDDDD

was it whores?
daaaamn, i was thinking of the pg-13 version  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:46 pm
Lady Yunalyssa
treebornkettlgrl
Lady Yunalyssa
and mai face!
j/k
after all
xDDDD

was it whores?
daaaamn, i was thinking of the pg-13 version

yes you were xd surprisingly....

HERE IS ME AND MY MASSAGE CLASS! we all "dressed up" for halloween, lol

User Image  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:34 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23

she showed up at my dad's workplace. after talking to my dad (and wasting his time) he told her to leave, but she didn't. so my dad told security to make her leave, but she still wouldn't. so security called the cops and four cops came. they charged her for resisting arrest. we don't know what'll happen to her now. the knife that was missing was in her car. it was one of those meat cleavers. eek a pretty big one too. i wonder what she was going to do with that....? it's seriously time to get a restraining order, but my parents are worrying about the lack of evidence, since she's only making "verbal threats" that we weren't able to record.

yeah, that's really scary.
even if they are verbal threats, that is still enough for a restraining order. then if she breaks the restraining order she can be sent to jail. tell your parents to look into it!

my mom told me today, that after that incident at my dad's workplace, my dad lost his credibility and now the higher ups in his company are saying my dad is bringing danger to the employees. my dad's stressing right now even if he's showing it. my mom also told me that if we're going to file for a restraining order, we'll need a lawyer, but my mom's cheap, so i don't think she'll want to pay for one.

my sister had one filed right at the police station. so i don't know what your mom is talking about, lol!

yeah...i don't think my mom knows what she's talking about either... sweatdrop at least when it comes to these things. she's very stubborn about certain things so she always thinks she's right. anyways, we managed to have a weekend away from her, but i had to work the majority of the time. i feel tired but i can't sleep, so that's why i'm still up in the middle of the night! (as usual) lol. mrgreen

@alyssa
that's very cool biggrin

agreed. after i think two weeks of not seeing her for a while (it could be less than two weeks but i tend to lose track of days sweatdrop ) she comes back again! she's asking for $7000 now, and she's forcing my cousin to beg for it. my mom wants to sever all connections with them, but my dad wants to help my cousin out of the situation. my mom said, and i'm paraphrasing (sp?), "If he keeps asking money for his mom we shouldn't let him move in with us when he turns 18 because he's becoming a nuisance to the family."
cute costume and puppy by the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:52 am
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23

@alyssa
that's very cool biggrin

agreed. after i think two weeks of not seeing her for a while (it could be less than two weeks but i tend to lose track of days sweatdrop ) she comes back again! she's asking for $7000 now, and she's forcing my cousin to beg for it. my mom wants to sever all connections with them, but my dad wants to help my cousin out of the situation. my mom said, and i'm paraphrasing (sp?), "If he keeps asking money for his mom we shouldn't let him move in with us when he turns 18 because he's becoming a nuisance to the family."

why is she asking for 7 grand?  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:43 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23

@alyssa
that's very cool biggrin

i dunno. probably so she can play the stock markets again or buy herself something fancy. when my uncle (her husband) died, he left all his money for her only and she spent it all on a brand new car. she's not that great when it comes to managing her money...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:38 am
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23

@alyssa
that's very cool biggrin

i dunno. probably so she can play the stock markets again or buy herself something fancy. when my uncle (her husband) died, he left all his money for her only and she spent it all on a brand new car. she's not that great when it comes to managing her money...

why are there so many stupid people out there? jeez, i'm so ashamed of the world today stare  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:20 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23
treebornkettlgrl
Draconia23

@alyssa
that's very cool biggrin

why are there so many stupid people out there? jeez, i'm so ashamed of the world today stare

tell me about it. you want to hear stories about stupid people? (though some do it unintentionally) read the blog entrys at this site.
http://notalwaysright.com/
my friend found it when we were typing in random sayings in the url. i find some of these stories hilarious.  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff