Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:45 pm
((I checked, Bayer, I did. But I'm revising what I said. You get two more grenades.))

Andreas found that Henry was no longer with them. Whether or not he cared was up to him.

Munk laughed and slapped his knee, "Well don't shout, boy! You don't what everybody knowing what you're up to, do ya? Just find a nice, secluded place and gimme a whisper or two, I'll head right on over!"

He smiled cheerfully.

One soldier fell below the trench, striving for cover while the other soldier attempted to bat the grenade away with his gun. He made contact with the explosive device, but before it could be knocked away anywhere, the grenade went off, shredding the man from the waist up and blowing his gun, an arm, and most of his face away.

The condition of the other man had yet to be seen.

The rocket man emerged once more from cover in an attempt to fire his weapon.

The spike man came up as well and fired a shot that knocked a large chunk off of a rock that many of Smith's men were using for cover.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:10 pm
Smith came from cover and prepared to fire his Revolver of Unusual Size.

Keep in mind, here, that this is larger in caliber than the 20mm rounds that they use in miniguns, on airplanes.

He fired once, then again, aiming for the rocket man, at least to keep him in cover.

One of his soldiers, one armed with the single SAW the whole two squads were carrying, opened up on the positions, determined to prevent both of them from coming up.

Juliet turned the corner and fired a few rounds - a difficult shot, but it could be done with a handgun. Maybe.

---

Arthur started guiding Ro towards the castle. Unless he was, like, frozen or something. "Henry will catch up, I think, and we could try to avoid freezing, you know."  

SirBayer

Venom3001

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:50 pm
Andreas hesistated, then headed back. "We shouldn't leave him," he reasoned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:10 pm
Arthur paused. "Well, how much longer can we stay here?" he asked Andreas. "I mean... it's cold. Really, really flipping cold. Do you want to go in and look for him? I'll do that, but I won't stay out in the freezing cold, and seeing what happened already, it doesn't seem like a great idea."  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:51 pm
Henry nodded. "Sounds like a plan then. Good doing business with you, Munk." He extended a hand to shake, ready to pull back in case he got a bad feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:21 am
Ro stopped and turned to the others, "Maybe we should go back, I mean, there was a fire and all, and Arthur needs to rest, I think we all should rest before we rush head-on into this place."

Munk grinned and took Henry's hand in both of his and began to shake up and down excitedly. Henry felt like his arms would come out of their sockets, but he kept quiet about it.

"It was great doing business with you too! Hope to hear from you soon!" he said rather quickly before leaning in close to Henry's ear.

"And don't you tell any one else about our little talk. Especially the Workmen. I might talk to your little friends later, but take no chances. If you decline, that's fine, but also keep in mind..." he straightened his posture and held a stern eye on Henry.

"If you ******** any of this up, I will kill you."

That made Henry a little nervous, he wasn't sure if Munk was kidding or not.

Munk smile and laughed heartily and rested his hand on Henry. "Oh! That was grand! Shoulda seen the look on your face! But anywhoo, get outta here!"

He began to walk away, still laughing. His laughter suddenly ceased as he twisted back towards Henry, "I wasn't kidding." he said coyly.

He bowed, "I bid you adieu."

Henry noticed two figures lurking above. Their shapes were hard to make out against the uncolored backdrop, but they were most definitely humanoid. Their large, almond-shaped eyes shone white out of their heads as well as their jagged mouths. One was straight-faced, eye's drooped, yet still wide comparatively, while the other's eyes and mouth were contorted into a determined look.

One fell down below, making virtually no noise as it landed. It's head was rounded and it didn't appear to have a neck. It's outline was fuzzy and seemed to be almost 'dripping'. It's hands and long fingers were grotesquely malformed.

The second one waited for the Duke to be distracted before leaping down from above.

With an annoyed look, Munk spun around and backhanded the creature out of the window in a cloud of rainbow. Munk rolled his eyes and was tackled out of the window from behind by the other creature.

Color soon faded back into Henry's world, the fire began to move once more.

The rocket man saw the huge revolver and dove back behind cover, the first shot creating a crater in the ground where he had once been. The second shot blew a chunk from the man's cover and nicked his arm. Unfortunately, with a bullet that size, a nick means he lost a good part of his arm. He fell further behind cover.

The remaining soldiers fell behind cover to avoid getting ripped up by the SAW.

Juliet found a lack of a target due to the SAW.

((Post Elesariin and all others!! scream ))  

NativeForeigner

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:08 pm
Orion got off the truck with the rest of the soldiers and took out his gun. He showed little nervousness as he got ready to go. That was until one of the guys Orion was laughing with a few minutes ago now had a bullet in his chest. It's wasn't the gunshot that got to him. He heard plenty of them in the video games he played. However, Orion turned his head and saw the soldier on the ground soaking in his own blood: that froze him. As everyone ran for cover, one of the soldiers grabbed his collar, yanked him in cover, and said, “s**t, you really are green. Keep close to me and watch out.” Orion kept close to him, trying to keep the image of the soldier out of his head with no avail. While following the solder he saw the the rain of spikes as some poor b*****d's head was torn apart with one. He and the other soldier took cover with a few others behind a huge rock. All of a sudden the top was shot off as the spike landed a few feet away. The soldier tapped Orion's shoulder and nodded to keep moving. Orion followed the man to another large rock on the far right of the attack line.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 pm
Henry watched in confused awe, but he was starting to get used to it. He shrugged and headed out of the manger towards where the others had gone.  

Jokerman-EXE

Izamara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:21 am
Tannor felt strange. His head was fuzzy and he was having trouble controlling his breathing. Panic started to well up in his belly, and he felt his face getting hot. With some effort, he supressed it all and began to focus on the task before him. This wasn't new, not really. It had been happening ever since he arrived, just not this bad.

((sorry, really i am, I have been soo busy getting ready for school to be out. ))))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:27 pm
((POST BAYER/ELESARIIN!))

Henry joined up with the others. They had yet to decide whether or not to rest up first.
Luckily, wanting to move along the RP, the GM made a dice roll and came to the conclusion that THEY MOVED ON.

They came to the ice bridge.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:13 pm
((WHAT TO POST))

"Move up while you've got cover fire!" Smith announced loudly, and led the way. He opened his revolver and allowed the two empty shells to fall out. Only the two empties fell out; they had been crimped somehow during the firing process, and the others that still had rounds were firmly in the gun. Smith then retrieved a moon clip with two rounds attached and replaced the spent rounds, closed the revolver, and prepared to rush for the trench or at least for cover further up.

Juliet was, surprisingly, right behind him.

---

Arthur examined the bridge. "Well this may be a problem," he murmured through gritted teeth. "I don't know if I can keep my balance over it, and slipping would be... bad."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:46 am
"If we slide across and I guide you with my telekinesis..." Andreas mused. "I don't know how much of a strain that would be, though."  

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:00 pm
"Certainly can't be good for you, beyond maybe strengthening your psychic... muscles, I guess."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:03 pm
((I JUST HAD A HUGE POST AND LOST IT!
I WILL POST IN THE MORNING ONCE I HAVE REGAINED MY WILL TO POST
crying ))  

NativeForeigner

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:30 pm
((Going on Hiatus as of Sunday night, I will be at a camp for a week then another for one more week.
At the first camp, there will absolutely no chance of the odd post, at the second there will be a good chance of a late-night post or two.))

Smith's men quickly moved in. The rocket soldier attempted one final shot, resting the launcher on the rock. Juliet, along with two other soldiers, fired at the man, hitting his arms and shoulders. One bullet hit the rocket itself, causing it to explode, destroying the weapon and sending the dead soldier flying backwards.

Three of Smith's soldiers cautiously hopped down into the trench to clear it of hostiles.

As the first of Smith's men landed, he quickly spotted a prone, badly wounded soldier holding a handgun. He was quickly met with a bullet from that handgun.

Smith's Soldiers: 14

The other two soldiers immediately put the man down, successfully clearing the trench.

The man with the spike launcher turned and retreated into the factory, narrowly avoiding several lethal shots.
Smith gave the order to scavenge.

Smith's men found several items of use, mainly ammo and such, but two weapons were recovered intact and functional. Because most of Smith's men already had decent weaponry, these weapons were handed off to Juliet and Alastair.

Alastair was rewarded with one of the trench soldier's automatic weapons. After a quick inspection, Alastair discovered that the weapon worked in a shockingly similar way to the automatic rifles in his world, the process, as well as the appearance was just a little different.

The rifle consisted of three, tightly bonded copper barrels, a scrap metal stock, a pressurized chamber and gauge between the two, a few large gears that seemed to rotate the pressurized chamber. There were also several other miscellaneous gears, parts, and piping running along the entire weapon, including a miniature steam stack connected to the pressurized chamber just above a release valve. The magazine is inserted into the side of the rifle and the rounds are fed directly into the pressurized chamber.

He received three magazines from Smith's men at 36 rounds each.

Juliet received a weapon that was shockingly similar to the SMGs that she was familiar with. The only differences were the materials the gun was made of, the small steam stack with a valve just in front and to the right of the magazine, a gauge on the opposite side, and a few other miscellaneous parts and tubing that seemed to serve little purpose.

She also got four magazines from Smith's men at 24 rounds each.

"Should we go in or clear the surrounding area first?" one of Smith's men inquired.

Cindy waited impatiently for GWEN TO DO SOMETHING.

"No offense..." Ro began, "But I'm not sure I'd wanna risk it...if we're careful, we could probably crawl or scoot across, I mean, it's a good meter wide. Does anyone have something that can help with traction? Or something that can make it just a lil safer, like Arthur's rope or something? Or did we lose that?" he pondered.
His head wasn't really clear and he was still very plugged up.

11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff