Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:12 pm
"No, no. You weren't being selfish. It's hard to deny feelings for a person. You were very brave for even trying. And I don't think he could do better. You're so sweet and cute, if he could feel I'm sure he'd love you." Lilith paused when she realized that probably wasn't helping.
"And I know it hurts but you'll get over it. You'll find someone who can return your feelings and that relationship will blossom into something lovely."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Gloom seemed to overtake Opal although the 'brave' comment made her slightly happy. "Perhaps kind now....but was no so true for nearly the past thousand years," she replied. She gave a heavy sigh recalling the memories.

'Someone else?' she then wondered-she didn't think anyone was going to surpass Gabriel.

Love, Opal was discovering, complicated thing...along with so many other emotions. The thought of her being better off emotionless again crept back in her mind.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:34 pm
Lilith chuckled a bit.
"How can you expect to fall in love when you've got no emotions? You've been given almost a new life, you can love and be happy now. First loves rarely work out the way planned anyway. I learned that the hard way, as most people have."

She smiled at Opal in an attempt to make her feel better. She really hoped Opal would end up happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 pm
Opal was shocked. "She can read my thoughts?" she wondered to herself. She felt a bit uneasy at that moment.

"They don't....really?" she asked sadly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 pm
Lilith looked at Opal sympathetically.
"They don't usually. I don't know anyone who has ended up with a happily ever with their first. I didn't for sure. I know it feels like he's the only one for you and you'll never love again but I'm sure you will. I did eventually even if that eventually didn't work either."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:55 pm
"I....see," was all Opal could find to respond with. Her eyes gazed off into the distance-sheappeared then to be deep in thought.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:03 pm
"I'm sorry." Lilith said and looked at Opal wondering if a hug would be too much.
"If you need someone to talk to I'm here though." She leaned forward a bit but paused for a moment, she decided it would be okay and hugged Opal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm
"It's all right," Opal replied as she returned the hug. "Um.....thank you....for your concern."

When she released from the hug she said, "I should get back to making the repairs....."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 pm
"You're welcome." Lilith smiled hoping she'd helped in some small way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:14 pm
Opal nodded shyly and then stood up. She patted down her skirt and turned to look up at the second floor.

"Do you suppose I should......go talk to him," she asked, "....before I continue with the repairs to the mansion?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:28 pm
"That'd be a good idea." Lilith got up too and brushed the dust off her legs and skirt.
"He's worried that you're angry with him and that you're upset, you know."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:46 pm
Opal turned to Lilith. "I....I know," she replied. She felt horrible to make Gabriel feel badly, but she was upset...at least at the times, and perhaps a little still even now. "I should go then....and apologize," she said. "Thank you...again, Lilith."

She then walked back inside, and bounded up the stairs. She paused against the wall for a moment-suddenly feeling very nervous. She twisted the cloth of her skirt and tried to calm herself. Bracing herself to the wall she tilted sideways from the waist to peer inside the bedroom.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:56 pm
Lilith watched Opal run inside and smiled. She walked in after a minute, she found her way back to the hallway Natasha was in.
"Hey Natasha. Thanks for letting me borrow Opal. How come you're back here in this dark hallway though?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:49 am
In the bedroom Gabriel was stood at the window, looking out at the day. He was absorbed in the activity but around him the room slowly changed, kniting together in small parts where it ws broken, and even the colours brightened as the dust lifted of them. A half dead plant in the corner blossemed to life and grew.

Natasha smiled vauage and shrugged.
"Oh no reason, just thinking. Conversing with old Abe here." she gestured to the portrait of Abreham van Helsing.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:47 am
Opal appeared fully in the doorway. Temporarily going back to her cutesy way of speaking she said, "Mr. Feathers is a natural with the puppet strings."

Opal stood there nervously. Her head tilted down and slightly off to the side left. Her hands were behind her back, weight shifted to the left, and she was swaying slowly in a half turn.

((Would it amuse you to know that I actually acted out that last part because I wanted to try and get it just right?)) xd  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games