Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:07 am
Aven sighed and then pounced on Jasmine, after a bit of wrestling with her, he was able to pin her on her back and bit her neck lightly, keeping his teeth there. It was very much a wolf thing. He was basically trying to get her to submit to his descisions and recognize him as higher ranking than her and so she would need to listen to him. This was more of the 'need to listen to him' than the 'higher ranking' aspect. He needed her to follow him inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:09 am
Jasmine growled resisting for a moment. The instinct that came with the bite was overwhelming but it warred with her Vampiress need to protect her mate. She went limp after a while. "Take me inside." She whispered lowly still shaking a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 am
Aven let go of Jasmine's neck and slowly got off of her, whining slightly. "Are you better now?" he asked, gently nudging her back inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:31 am
Jasmine nodded slowly and licked his muzzle. "A little. But if any one comes after you...I can't guarantee I won't go back to that state."

Leon appeared only seconds later in the middle of the throne room in his father's castle. "I'm bringing in the treaty. My territory is under attack. We require your assistance."
"Why should we?" The King barked holding back the guards who were startled.
"You're going to have a granddaughter." Leon said simply. The king's expression softened and nodded. "And what of your sister?" It seemed the vampire's were fine with the change. Leon smiled and nodded kindly. The females frowned a tiny bit but didn't get upset. "Rally the troops." The kings men in the throne room nodded and traced to the barracks. "I'm going to Lina." Leon said. "From what Jasmine's mate has told me there are a lot in the army." The king nodded and watched his only son trace away.

Evangeline was minding her own business getting ready to sleep for sun up when guards raced through the place. Soldiers ran too. It seemed everyone was in a panic as they heard the howl and knew that Leon would be turning up. He didn't not visit his sister he just came told them to assemble quick smart to the throne room for mass tracing and discussed strategy with the MacGrieve.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:01 pm
Aven nodded. "Alright. It'll be okay." he said, nuzzling against her as he got her inside. "Come on. We have to tell my parents what's happening." he said speeding up his pace.

Kailee whined and whimpered on the bed, waiting for Leon to come back. She wasn't comfortable without him and that howl had just made her all the more nervous. "Nngh . . ." she whined through clenched teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:11 pm
Jasmine sighed and allowed him to herd her into the castle but that didn't stop her from jumping on him and biting him back. "That hurt you know." She growl eventually.

Seconds after they were inside Leon the MacGrieve army and his father's vampire Army appeared in the huge courtyard. All wore a wrist band to show they were on the same side. Leon then traced to his Bride. "Kailee." He said in a slight sad tone. "I am back my darling." He knelt down and opened his arms ready to be tackled by the pregnant wolf.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:29 pm
Kailee's head shot up and she went over to Leon as quickly as her pregnant state allowed her to. "What's going on Leon? I heard a howl and I didn't like it." she said softly, nuzzling against him, trying to draw comfort from him.

Aven yelped. "I'm sorry. I couldn't think of anything else to do." he whined.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:32 pm
Jasmines bites were only gentle not making so much just teasing. "It's okay." She purred and licked his neck. "Calm your self."

Leon smiled and held her close kissing her shoulder. "They've come for Aven but I rallied the troops for battle. Don't worry we'll protect you and him. I promise."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 pm
Aven whined. "Easier said than done, love." he murmured softly

Kailee whimpered. "Aven?" she asked, her voice barely more than a breath. She was terrified she would lose her brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:03 pm
Jasmine whined back and gently bit his neck. "Do I have be an Alpha and make you calm?" She teased then tugged on his ear with her front teeth gently.

Leon nodded. "I'm not going to let them take my family from me." Leon said pulling his wolf closer. "I promise we will forever be happy."

"I want to see my daughter in law!" A voice boomed. "You will let me past or so help me I'll trace in there!" Leon sighed with a tiny smirk and kissed his wife's nose. "Sirius would like to touch your belly. I told him he's going to have a granddaughter. He lit up like the hindu festival of the valley." He chuckled a little and barked to let his father in and the man strolled through looking smug then smiled brightly when he saw Kailee tracing to her side and asked. "May I touch?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:12 pm
Aven sighed and chuckled slightly. "No. I'll be alright." he said, trying to get out from under her.

Kailee yelped when her father-in-law suddenly appeared quite close to her and growled for a moment before she calmed down and nodded, not quite trusting herself to speak for the moment. The only vampire she was currently used to, especially in her wolf form, was Leon. She blamed the moon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 pm
Leon smiled and kissed her nose to try and calm her as Sirius gently touched her belly feeling movement. "She'll be just like her mother." He said simply smiling with pride. "Don't worry I won't hurt either of you. I wanted to just say hi to both of you- oh she moved!" He yelped not expecting it. Leon smiled and caressed between her ears. "See? You're okay." He soothed with a smile.

Jasmine giggled and moved so it would be like a piggy back ride. "I love you." She purred gently pawing his ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Kailee let out a little growly noise as she looked up at her husband. "I'm just not . . . used to other vampires yet." she grumbled. She could feel her daughter kick inside her, apparently quite excited about all the attention. "She likes attention." she muttered, looking down at her belly.

Aven laughed. "Love you too." he murmured, giving her a ride up to where his parents were, his countenance becoming more sober as he went. "Okay, you should get off now. I'll go tell my parents what's going on." he said.

"Yes, Aven, please inform us." Queen Elyon said, poking her head out of the door.

Aven yelped and nearly bucked Jasmine off in his surprise. "MOM!" he whined.

"Aven . . ." Elyon whined back, mocking her son a little. "We heard the howl." she said, must more somber than before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 pm
Sirius nodded slowly. "I understand sweetie." He purred. "I'll wait until later." He ruffled her hair and clapped his son's shoulder. "I'll go check on your -"
"NO!" Leon yelled a little to loud. "She'll attack you. She did me."
The King nodded slowly with a sigh. "After the moon has set then." He added and traced away

Jasmine yelped too and slid off Avens back with a sigh. Then her ear twitched. "Daddy!" She breathed. "I'll be back soon." She said scampering off to the scent she picked up. "Daddy!" She cried over and over and over until she knew where he had traced to and tackled him crying out to him as she did. "Oof!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 pm
Aven whined as Jasmine went off and looked between where she left and his mother, whimpering.

Elyon rolled her eyes. "Go on. Debriefing can wait, I suppose." she said, waving her son off. Aven wasted no time and ran after Jasmine.

"Jasmine wait!" he cried, worried she'd try to attack her father like she tried to attack Leon. "Jasmine!" he shouted again, having caught up in time to see her tackle her father.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games