Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:00 pm
Nia watched him coming in " New person."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:02 pm
Navo smiled and his tail wagged, he stuck his tongue out"I could get use to this" he laughed...  

wolfbanebaxton

Serenity Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:03 pm
"O," Serenity said a little put out. "What on earth is a hand shake"she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:08 pm
"HEY! wheres Navo?" he called inside the shop  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:12 pm
" Hes at cafe."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:14 pm
She jumped down from the tree, putting her flute back in her pocket, and started to walk again, hands in pockets. Now might as well go see about sleeping arrangements . She started to walk out to the outskirts of the town where a forest loomed. Hmm...that will be just fine .  

Serenity Lycan

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:16 pm
((Uh..Seraphs in the Cafe, he called out to the bunny girl in the front counter >..>))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:18 pm
( oo well specify lol)
" He's in the back."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:19 pm
The girl bunny yawned"he is in the back"she sighed"I dont know what Navo see in that fat dog"she chuckled and scratched her head. Her breathing alittle heavy to the that the apron gave her cleavage no space for beathing...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:21 pm
Seraph growled walking up to the buny girl "That dog is like my sister, and I have you know I will not let her be bad mouthed like a big breasted slut like you" he shot her the death glare and walked to the back, then coughed "Damn it Navo!"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:31 pm
Sophie clutched her stomach not feeling well and curled up in her backroom hiding and crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:31 pm
Serenity reached the group of trees and jumped into one of them, admiring how the barnches were interlaced. This will be absolutely perfect. She pulled out her flute, brought it to her lips, and started to play what sounded akin to an earthquake. when she was finished a nature grown tree house now rested on the interlaced branches. How beautiful, she almost giggled at the magnificence of her flute's handiwork. Serenity stuffed her flute back in her pocket and walked into her new home, admiring the general splenda of it.  

Serenity Lycan

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:37 pm
Navo blinked"what"he asked couching"And please dont bad mouth my employee's she is very sensitive about being called a slut"he said as he chewed the gum...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:38 pm
She locked the door.
On top of the smoking she had overheard Seraph and the bunny  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games